01-13-2011, 08:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok so i started hosting challenge lobbys 2 days ago and last night tried to play a normal game of team dethmatch and its just keep saying no games found and i carnt join any of my friends matches any one no why this is happning?? thanks
01-13-2011, 09:13 PM #2
Default Avatar
-Rhys-
Aww poor you, maybe if you weren't a leecher ( by the looks of things ) people would help you.

The following user thanked -Rhys- for this useful post:

Zombie
01-14-2011, 12:03 AM #3
Originally posted by Toastmonkey View Post
Aww poor you, maybe if you weren't a leecher ( by the looks of things ) people would help you.

+1.

I'm tired of all these Geohot 3.55CFW CL hosts...
01-14-2011, 01:42 AM #4
CSC-Magic
[move] GOML Fools [/move]
Did u try to dothe 11th prestige cause if u dis it won't allow u to connect to others unless you replace the file with the orginail
01-14-2011, 03:17 AM #5
try this just go back to the normal file and stop doing cl's cause i do cl's with friends but if i want a regular lobby then i have to wait about 1-2 minutes before it finds one cause it wants to force host and if you want just a regular game you cant always be host
01-14-2011, 04:07 AM #6
ReK
Prestige Service Provider
Originally posted by SAFC View Post
ok so i started hosting challenge lobbys 2 days ago and last night tried to play a normal game of team dethmatch and its just keep saying no games found and i carnt join any of my friends matches any one no why this is happning?? thanks

You must have a patch with force host DVAR's.
Try changing to a different patch or delete your mw2 game data utility and then re install it.
01-14-2011, 07:33 AM #7
Justin
Juzzy Dee Music
Originally posted by SAFC View Post
ok so i started hosting challenge lobbys 2 days ago and last night tried to play a normal game of team dethmatch and its just keep saying no games found and i carnt join any of my friends matches any one no why this is happning?? thanks

Omg guys help out the guy.

I think u may have force host on. To get it off, go to private match and press on force host, if it says on, press it again and it now should be off.
02-22-2011, 03:43 PM #8
Originally posted by BLACKxPLAGUE View Post
Did u try to dothe 11th prestige cause if u dis it won't allow u to connect to others unless you replace the file with the orginail

The same thing happened to me i downloaded 11th prestige patch and i cant find any games... how do i replace it wit the new one?
02-22-2011, 04:34 PM #9
CSC-Magic
[move] GOML Fools [/move]
Originally posted by hdfgsgegsgsdrgv View Post
The same thing happened to me i downloaded 11th prestige patch and i cant find any games... how do i replace it wit the new one?

go to game data utility and delete the mw2 stuff then launch the game

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo