Post: Final Fantasy XIII (Infinite Gil) - Works with XIII disc!
01-13-2011, 11:09 PM #1
Inaudax
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
This mod only works on a jailbroken PS3 with a XIII disc!
**Works on all versions (USA, European, Asian, etc)**

1) Download the PKG file here:
You must login or register to view this content.

2) Put the PKG into a USB stick and install it on your PS3.

3) Insert your XIII disc.

4) Launch the Infinite Gil PKG. This will load the game with your modified EBOOT.BIN.

5) Go to a save point and then sell or buy something. Once an exchange is done, you will gain 999,999,999 Gil instantly!

Credits goes to hyper2k at CP for the discovery of this cheat and me for making it work with XIII discs. Have fun!

Proof of the hack working:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIu6txgqFNc[/ame]

Thanks, DevourCrestCurse!
Last edited by Inaudax ; 01-14-2011 at 02:20 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Inaudax for this useful post:

DevourCrestCurse, goldensun77, HUYI82, jfed, klydizz, VHS
01-15-2011, 06:42 AM #38
Can Sony see this? I mean when I boot what does it look like? I just want to use this without having to scrub my system every time. I mean logically I should just be able to use it without doing so.
01-15-2011, 06:45 AM #39
DevourCrestCurse
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by mathilda View Post
Can Sony see this? I mean when I boot what does it look like? I just want to use this without having to scrub my system every time. I mean logically I should just be able to use it without doing so.

I honestly don't know, I just play offline to stay in the safe side right now. I just get what I need on the package then I switch back to the game (Disc) Not the package.
01-15-2011, 06:51 AM #40
[/COLOR]
Originally posted by DevourCrestCurse View Post
I honestly don't know, I just play offline to stay in the safe side right now. I just get what I need on the package then I switch back to the game (Disc) Not the package.

yeah you're right to play it smart. i'll follow your lead.
01-15-2011, 06:53 AM #41
DevourCrestCurse
Pokemon Trainer
[/COLOR]

yeah you're right to play it smart. i'll follow your lead.

Alright, have fun! Happy

The following user thanked DevourCrestCurse for this useful post:

mathilda
01-15-2011, 08:54 AM #42
just a heads up. remember to save and quit out of the pkg when you are done. trophies won't ping for the pkgs. i just learned the hard way. oops. :/
01-15-2011, 09:08 AM #43
DevourCrestCurse
Pokemon Trainer
just a heads up. remember to save and quit out of the pkg when you are done. trophies won't ping for the pkgs. i just learned the hard way. oops. :/

Oh thanks for the heads up, That sucks :|
01-15-2011, 09:37 AM #44
deleted deleted deleted
Last edited by nicohermanto ; 06-02-2018 at 08:00 AM.
01-15-2011, 03:23 PM #45
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >

so you don't gain any trophies at all with the cheats? then what is the point? i am real mad now, glad i didn't waste my time installing cfw.
01-16-2011, 03:53 AM #46
I cant it get mine to load past the Square Enix screen. I'm using a disk, which is in the ps3. I load up the pkg file and everything but it wont go past the square enix screen.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo