01-15-2011, 09:32 PM #1
Legend_Armour_
LEGENDARY ASSASSIN
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok guys here is the Fallout New Vegas .PKG, People have had a lot of trouble getting this to work so here it is: You must login or register to view this content.

**UPDATE - Forgot the param.sfo file here it is - You must login or register to view this content.

Credits go to BoTGoD over at psx-scene for this XD

**NOTE - THIS WORKS WITH BOTH EU AND US VERSIONS OF THE GAME

**Instructions on how to install:

1. Copy just the data folder from your USRDIR Fallout New Vegas backup to dev_hdd0/game/FONV3000 folder (not usrdir folder and dont copy EBOOT.BIN =P)

2. Copy PARAM.SFO in archive to dev_hdd0/game/FONV3000 folder

3. Copy FALLOUT.ini from dev_hdd0/game/FONV3000/USRDIR to dev_hdd0/game/FONV3000 so there is 2 copies of it, 1 in usrdir one in root folder.

4. Restart PS3

5. Run game, you may or may not get an error here. If you do, run game again.

ENJOY XD
Last edited by Legend_Armour_ ; 01-16-2011 at 08:27 PM.

The following 10 users say thank you to Legend_Armour_ for this useful post:

Asmel, chandi21, dmn, emsp, eric15, iP4Y, itachi23, Nolzad0, o_O-MiCk-O_o, ProtoHype
01-15-2011, 11:52 PM #38
Legend_Armour_
LEGENDARY ASSASSIN
Originally posted by hasanaat8794 View Post
so i just copy it then it should work ? on 3.55 jb ? and wats all this buisness about eboots and what do they do :/ help much appreciated +rep

yes but this package (.PKG) is only for fallout new vegas, it wont work on a different game, the eboot stuff is used so we can run the game off the xmb like a psn game, this is done by editing the eboot to look for the files it needs in the ps3's hdd not the actual game disk.
01-15-2011, 11:52 PM #39
is this the full game
01-15-2011, 11:56 PM #40
Legend_Armour_
LEGENDARY ASSASSIN
Originally posted by emsp View Post
For me it says,

"sSysUtil_GameDataInsufficientSpace: No Default String. Must be loaded from INIFile"

Any help?

yep you simply didnt follow the steps properly!

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

Originally posted by EspadaX3 View Post
is this the full game

no just the package file you need you need to get the game elsewere!
01-16-2011, 12:00 AM #41
emsp
Space Ninja
Yea I didn't I followed again and it works thanks for this..
01-16-2011, 12:03 AM #42
Legend_Armour_
LEGENDARY ASSASSIN
Originally posted by sAmIzErE View Post
damn it fully copied in to USRDIR

lol just delete it then re-copy it into the correct folder, we all make mistakes, iv'e made enough in the last 3 days to last me the rest of the year lol, eboot patching is very very frustrating lol /facepalm

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

Originally posted by emsp View Post
Yea I didn't I followed again and it works thanks for this..

your welcome!
01-16-2011, 12:03 AM #43
sAmIzErE
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Legend
lol just delete it then re-copy it into the correct folder, we all make mistakes, iv'e made enough in the last 3 days to last me the rest of the year lol, eboot patching is very very frustrating lol /facepalm

yeah its the fact its dealing with such big files /facepalm
01-16-2011, 12:07 AM #44
Originally posted by Legend
yeah you will do, if you read step 5. it says if you get an error just quit the game and then start it again

Its still saying the same crap i read the whole tut and I reloaded the game a several times its still saying to create more space. plz help.
01-16-2011, 12:08 AM #45
Legend_Armour_
LEGENDARY ASSASSIN
Originally posted by sAmIzErE View Post
yeah its the fact its dealing with such big files /facepalm

exactly and if you dont get it to work you have to do the whole thing from scratch, i think i've got about 4 strands of hair left lmao
01-16-2011, 12:09 AM #46
sAmIzErE
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by moexxburr View Post
Its still saying the same crap i read the whole tut and I reloaded the game a several times its still saying to create more space. plz help.

You may have messed up somewhere i put the DATA folder in USRDIR accidently

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo