01-23-2011, 06:09 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); well im been thinking what if you just disable your internet and dont even try to sign in psn and dont update then your ps3 still jailbreak LOL just thinking about it just in case LOL :bro: because thats what i do with my psp LOL
02-22-2011, 10:02 PM #20
feiticeira
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Originally posted by david9602 View Post
they ban your ps3 not account so its still usable

are you retarded? they will ban your account and ps3. why do you think everyone got that email?
02-22-2011, 10:08 PM #21
Czk
Gym leader
Originally posted by oXION4o View Post
well im been thinking what if you just disable your internet and dont even try to sign in psn and dont update then your ps3 still jailbreak LOL just thinking about it just in case LOL :bro: because thats what i do with my psp LOL

That shit does not make any sens...... You basicly realized that not updating allows you to stay on your current firmware... wow grats.

You dont need to deactivate your internet connection, simply dont update.....
02-22-2011, 10:24 PM #22
<Jimbo>
</Jimbo>
I know 3.60 is supposed to have actuall benificial features to users! Smile :y: Such as SkyDrive! :love:
02-22-2011, 10:41 PM #23
david9602
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by feiticeira View Post
are you retarded? they will ban your account and ps3. why do you think everyone got that email?

ive been banned b4 i know ive used my account on another ps3 but you are right and made me completely changed my mind and that its not worth it even if i can get free games the games i want are inline anyway and a new ps3 would be a stupid thing to do thanks man i just removed everything and installing ofw /facepalm

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo