Post: Flower, Burn Zombie Burn!, Wheel of Fortune, or any other spring game***
04-05-2009, 03:17 AM #1
Boko577
1639th Member!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey I was wondering if anyone has Flower, or any other spring game that is out other than Noby Noby Boy. I will +rep, donate, or anything else you want me to do, maybe help you with glitching on CoD4 or 5? Make me an offer. I can't gameshare, sorry. I already have 5 PS3s and have gameshared with 2 people, so not even all of my PS3s have all my games and I have over $200 worth of games on there, which sucks. Anyways, make me an offer and please don't close this. The gamesharing thread is way too long now. They should either make a gamesharing forum or just let them free and not close every single one. I just looked at the gamesharing thread and it is a nightmare. Good idea at first, but now it is too much. So I will give +rep, vbux, help w/ glitching, and if you have enough to choose from I might even send money via paypal.
04-06-2009, 03:09 PM #2
gaminggod69
Can’t trickshot me!
dude this has no relavence and just becuase the gamesharing thread is long does not give you the ability to post wherever you want.
04-06-2009, 08:40 PM #3
Oc
****ING NINJA SHIT
Just post it in the Gameshare thread, thank you.

-Oc

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo