01-28-2011, 02:01 PM #1
wright55
One Shot..One Kill!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey guys i was wondering if you could help, i recently downloaded NFS:hot pursuit(torrent) and transferred to my ps3 using filezilla/FTP all files are looking perfect, i am currently using 3.55 kmeaw CFW with multiMAN, so i installed the modified EBOOT.BIN then went to awesome file manager and copied everything from /dev_hdd0/GAMES/BLES00949/PS3_GAME/USRDIR..To.. /dev_hdd0/game/BLES00949/PS3_GAME/USRDIR after that is done i go back to my xmb and try to run the game, it asks me for an update but i press O as i don't wanna play online, but then.... BLACK SCREEN?? pls help. I will add rep and thanks if u tell me how hehe ? also when i downloaded the game the update folder was just called PS3_UPDA but i changed this to PS3_UPDATE, was that the right thing to do, thanks in advance Smile!!!

EDIT: i did not copy the EBOOT.BIN of course lol :P
Last edited by wright55 ; 01-28-2011 at 02:47 PM.
01-28-2011, 04:53 PM #2
wright55
One Shot..One Kill!
bump bump i'll thank and +rep pls help me :(
02-05-2011, 09:32 PM #3
I also had a problem similar to this. I solved this by using a new backup manager. I used Rogero 7.9c. when you set up rogero make sure you set the path to the dev_hdd0/GAMES. One you set it up the games will show in the menu.Put your game back in the GAMES folder and put everything back where it should be. You do not need a modified eboot. Put a PS3 game in the PS3. When you start up rogero (after you put the game back in GAMES and set up rogero) launch NFSHP and it might say to fix some permissions. If it says to fix permissions say yes. After it fixes Permissions it will take you back to the xmb. Now browse to your ps3 game and it should say NFSHP. Launch it and it should work.
02-05-2011, 10:08 PM #4
ace.3
I defeated!
im on 3.55 with multiman now i press select plus x on the controller and it loads all the time like this.
press the select and the x at the same time.

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

also on regero 7.9 c you dont need to run the fix permissions as it has that all built in.

The following user thanked ace.3 for this useful post:

wright55
02-13-2011, 11:06 PM #5
wright55
One Shot..One Kill!
Originally posted by ace.3 View Post
im on 3.55 with multiman now i press select plus x on the controller and it loads all the time like this.
press the select and the x at the same time.

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

also on regero 7.9 c you dont need to run the fix permissions as it has that all built in.

thanks for this, but i updated lol ! do not ask why lol
02-13-2011, 11:56 PM #6
ace.3
I defeated!
Originally posted by wright55 View Post
thanks for this, but i updated lol ! do not ask why lol

no problem glad to help.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo