02-03-2011, 06:49 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); anyone know if there is a 3.56 jailbreak for the ps3? cuz ive been hearing sum news tht KaKaRoToKS jailbroke it within 24 hours, if anyone knows if there is let me know? Happy
02-03-2011, 07:01 PM #2
Sam
Who am I?
Simple answer: No.

Or at least not yet :n: give it time, be patient. But remember there's no guarantee that there will be CFW for 3.56.
02-03-2011, 07:02 PM #3
yea ik im not hoping just clearing things up cuz on google it says tht dude cracked it
02-03-2011, 07:03 PM #4
xChri$ !
whaaaa ?
Originally posted by david23 View Post
anyone know if there is a 3.56 jailbreak for the ps3? cuz ive been hearing sum news tht KaKaRoToKS jailbroke it within 24 hours, if anyone knows if there is let me know? Happy

No, they have no CFW as of right now
02-10-2011, 02:40 PM #5
Originally posted by xChri
No, they have no CFW as of right now

Guys, this jailbreaking PS3 was first done by Geohot (George Hots) he had everything ready to download in his website You must login or register to view this content., There was a case against him for releasing that, now since PS3 has patched the 3.55 jailbreak and the DNS trick, here is a quote from his website:
"As of 1/27/2011, I don't have free speech
I gave a talk at Stevens Institute of Technology on Monday, but had to remove the PS3 portions, thanks to the TRO
The portions covered how PS3 security was broken, and more importantly how to fix it(lawsuit free of course)"

Now anybody else who claims having jailbreaking the 3.56 version would have to give you the update file to download, and anyone giving you a download link where asking you to pass a survey is actually joking on you, any survey link is considered fake, not working, or would give you a compressed file (.rar) that requires a password that is in another survey link that contains a (.txt) file, except that this time, even if you do as much surveys as it asks you, you'll never get the download message !!!... scams...
I'm still searching if any jailbreaking has occurred for real, but what is sure is that it is going to be like looking for a pin inside tons of wheat since alot of these fakes seek to be famous doing nothing. Normally someone who jailbreaks would like to stay hidden.

The following user thanked MUSLIMUJAHID for this useful post:

02-10-2011, 03:20 PM #6
CEXREXDEX
DAILY LOBBIES
DNS Bypass = Patched
3.56 CFW= Not currently Released

If you still want to Host for now your option is Getting 2 ps3's like back in the good old days jailbreak 3.41 change patches and whatever on tht and have another ps3 for online play (Currently 3.56)

DON'T FLAME
YES I'M A NOOB

<3 LEMON KUSH +REP HIM
:420::420::420
02-10-2011, 04:37 PM #7
s3recap
Bounty hunter
just be patient guys
02-10-2011, 05:24 PM #8
Originally posted by s3recap View Post
just be patient guys

It is possible to "Jailbreak" this 3.56, the thing is, the system software codding has been changed and those who know how to read that kind of programming are the kind of people that do not usually have time for PS3. the youngsters do, well unless you're somebody relative to a programmer maybe you would stand in the communist wait line... I suggest you translate your google search to russian Happy and translate back the results to try to find something.... well I hate making these kind of messages that bring suggestions other than something ready as a bread from oven... where is my butter, brb
Outie
02-22-2011, 11:57 PM #9
Question answered. Thread closed Cool Man (aka Tustin) :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo