02-04-2011, 07:48 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok i want to give credit to SirBlazeAlot for his Dead Space 2 Mods tutorial. This is my first tutorial so bare with me.

[size=+2]Requirement's[/size]
[size=+1]Dead Space 2 Backup[/size]
[size=+1]FTP or filemanager on PS3[/size]
[size=+1]Dead Space 2 BIGFILE0.VIV[/size]
[size=+1]HxD[/size]

Ok first open the BIGFILE0.VIV in HxSad Awesome
You must login or register to view this content.

Then click on search>Goto...

In the Goto box Put 21F00 leave everything else the same hit ok

At the bottom you should see this:

You see 100 on the right side highlight "100"

Then type "999" it should look like this:

Save it and FTP it or through filemanager.

Its not full god mode because i didnt put 9999 because i didnt want to mess up the BIGFILE.VIV feel free to try though.

Thank's for reading and please leave a comment on what you think!Happy

The following 3 users say thank you to DJandLIMON111 for this useful post:

4th survivor, johnnyboi.972, x-FuRY-x
02-04-2011, 10:31 AM #11
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Desert54 View Post
Yea i tried looking for the same thing as well but had no luck because i couldn't figure out what to type to search for lol I was also looking into inventory items but couldn't seem to find them in the Game saves or any of the "BIGFILE"

Why would you look for inventory items? If you just mod it using Blaze's tutorial then you get Get Mode and 10,000 bullets per clip on all the guns. You don't need nothing else, the ammo in the guns will see you through all the way to the end of the game and when you node a capacity for any gun you get max ammo again.
02-04-2011, 10:35 AM #12
Desert54
Gym leader
Originally posted by Ix
Why would you look for inventory items? If you just mod it using Blaze's tutorial then you get Get Mode and 10,000 bullets per clip on all the guns. You don't need nothing else, the ammo in the guns will see you through all the way to the end of the game and when you node a capacity for any gun you get max ammo again.

Because they don't get upgraded the way they're supposed to, Yes they have 9999 ammo but they don't shoot like they're upgraded. The reason i was looking for the inventory items is to adjust the number of Power Nodes a player has in inventory so that you can upgrade them all easily.
02-04-2011, 10:39 AM #13
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
I dee what you mean, just sell all the health packs and ammo you get because you don't need them and you'll have enough to buy a node at each store.
02-04-2011, 10:43 AM #14
Desert54
Gym leader
Yea......Haha, Power Nodes don't come cheap in there...........IDEA! Time to find the $ stash! Finding the money stash equals lots of power nodes!:Sad AwesomeSad AwesomeSad AwesomeSad AwesomeSad AwesomeSad AwesomeSad AwesomeD
02-04-2011, 10:52 AM #15
BoiKing
Bounty hunter
how is this multiplayer...when u cant go online i tried regular...with both dns and proxy sooooo yea.....

Im On 3.55J JB and yea no online LOLO
02-04-2011, 11:05 AM #16
Asmel
Are you high?
Thx for sharing :y:

I hope Treyarch don't teach anything to Visceral Games =D
02-04-2011, 11:41 AM #17
theres a multiplayer for this game? dang then ima start hacking on this game to -_*,
02-04-2011, 11:49 AM #18
Darkjolie
< ^ > < ^ >
Quote:
Originally Posted by HtD
Can this be used from the disc or does it have to be backed up?
Originally posted by DJandLIMON111 View Post
---------- Post added at 04:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

Yes you do

Yes you do what?... Thats no answer for the question .....
02-04-2011, 02:26 PM #19
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by feiticeira View Post
thanks for ruining the game.

yep, it's a good thing the pirate version of this game requires a online pass which you have to pay for it, should stop some of them at least, that is so low cheating online, why do you think all those loosers who hack on mw2 are banned? they ruin it for everyone.

The following user thanked HUYI82 for this useful post:

feiticeira

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo