02-09-2011, 03:19 AM #1
Chrome Playa
Chrome Gaming Reloaded
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Stop Bumping old threads. Please close before more people reply. This thread was 11 days old. No need to keep commenting on it.
Last edited by Chrome Playa ; 02-19-2011 at 06:29 PM.

The following 51 users say thank you to Chrome Playa for this useful post:

ᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟ, Asmel, Bad Luck Brian, Brentdevent, brookboy98, cgs18, Chewcracka, dPaws, DyllanIsYoDaddy, galanoth, human193, ILovePie24!!, iNoxx, ipodtouch44, Jakob, jannu22, markinatorz, mesut, meyamuppet, Mr Hankey, Mr.Pure420, MysticalX, nch90, oOMW2Oo, oX-matto-Xo, Pass Word, Pfk_eggroll, PIINC, Press ►, richiebanker, Romen_Xelkorta, Rowdy, Solid Snake, Stugger, SuperSaiyanBiH, T-Icey, TheGuyWhoHakz, theycallmeryan, TryCatchMe, VHS, weedface, WhatsaN00B, woofdawg233, x Too GodLy x, Xcellerator, xiLLuZioNzZx-, xSimpleHeartz, Yoszhi, ZachFean, zZER0Zz
02-09-2011, 06:02 AM #38
sSkylit
In Hopes of Serenity
Originally posted by Chrome
Would everyone please stop complaining. I hate how half the users in this section complain because Sony put them on timeout for using a custom firmware. Well remember when you actually had to DO SOMETHING to exploit your PS3? And no, sticking a removable storage device into a USB is not DOING SOMETHING. So stop posting threads saying "The fight is not over" or "Us hackers will not give up" or "Just Update to 3.56, the CFW will come out eventually." NO, you are not hackers and NO, sitting at your computer constantly checking for a new cfw is not considered "fighting."

BTW, the PSN will be so much more enjoyable without every 12 year old in the world ruining everything. I will finally be able to play a game online without a 12 year old saying "Hey guys I'm a hacker, I hacked my PS3, I do challenge lobbies."

My point has been made.

"Would everyone please stop complaining."
"My point has been made."

/facepalm
02-19-2011, 01:54 PM #39
I have 3 ps3's so im good but what you are say chrome is 100% true every tom dick and harry is hosting a cl and its extremely annoying btw i love your v9.12 its epic
02-19-2011, 01:59 PM #40
Thank you, I remember the days of jailbreak and data transfer, those sucked :P.
02-19-2011, 02:02 PM #41
wowaka
Former Staff
No groans? Hard to pull off
02-19-2011, 02:10 PM #42
Ned Flanders
Hi-dilly-ho, neighborinos!
Originally posted by candybuddy2 View Post
I have 3 ps3's so im good but what you are say chrome is 100% true every tom dick and harry is hosting a cl and its extremely annoying btw i love your v9.12 its epic

Dont bump old threads!
02-19-2011, 04:17 PM #43
Originally posted by Chrome
Would everyone please stop complaining. I hate how half the users in this section complain because Sony put them on timeout for using a custom firmware. Well remember when you actually had to DO SOMETHING to exploit your PS3? And no, sticking a removable storage device into a USB is not DOING SOMETHING. So stop posting threads saying "The fight is not over" or "Us hackers will not give up" or "Just Update to 3.56, the CFW will come out eventually." NO, you are not hackers and NO, sitting at your computer constantly checking for a new cfw is not considered "fighting."

BTW, the PSN will be so much more enjoyable without every 12 year old in the world ruining everything. I will finally be able to play a game online without a 12 year old saying "Hey guys I'm a hacker, I hacked my PS3, I do challenge lobbies."

My point has been made.

haha nice man, love the missleading tittle . all th
e little kids are prolly like "mommy! they have a new way to jailbreak the ps3" and when they clik it. sad faceNo niceee :bro:
02-19-2011, 04:38 PM #44
MysticalX
GamerzRevolution
Originally posted by another user
The Following 2 Users Say NO Thank You to Chrome Playa For This Un-useful Post:
pooponme (Today), ThyagoPS3 (Today)

2 Idiots Missed the Thanks Button :p

Like Your Style Mate Winky Winky

Grtz.MysticalX & Team-Blizzard
02-19-2011, 04:46 PM #45
Originally posted by rabrabrab View Post
Thank you for saying this. i hate when people think that hacking is using ur usb for 5 minutes. If u want to say ur a hacker then go learn software, programming etc. then see how complicated even some of the smaller things really are. I used to think i knew a lot too then i finally landed back on earth.

I'm taking classes for programming and the likes in college and I still don't know enough to be considered a hacker.
02-19-2011, 05:05 PM #46
Chrome Playa
Chrome Gaming Reloaded
Why do people have to reply to old threads...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo