02-12-2011, 03:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What you need and is not included in the explanation in the original post
You must login or register to view this content.

is :

-Web Certificate Creation Software

-Software that will run a DNS Server on your PC

-The Actual wiring of the router/pc/ps3 and the different ways you need to set it up with regards to the network settings on the lan cards/router/ps3

Truthfully though after reading through this, the "tutorial" isnt very clear at all.

Looking through the cert file there are a total of 36 different certificates and he doesn't state which one we need to replace.

Anyway Back on Topic...

Simple DNS Plus v5.2

Originally posted by another user

Here is a DNS server program with keys that will work to get one started

Originally posted by rccsr View Post
what do you do next?

Originally posted by ClutchLikeMelo View Post
Wait so whaddafugg do we do?

use the DNS server to redirect all requests for auth.np.ac.playstation.net to your pc's internal ip

(Learn more about Simple DNS Plus You must login or register to view this content.)

(Learn how to create a self-signed SSL Certificate You must login or register to view this content.)
Originally posted by goatybeard View Post
how to create a ticket

Last edited by NextGenTactics ; 02-12-2011 at 04:27 AM.

The following 26 users say thank you to NextGenTactics for this useful post:

Asmel, Boxxxxyyy, braindead, cluckin bell, crime2010, drebin93, emersons35, gavros7, gigoo, Hullanta, jannu22, Legend_Armour_, MasonF123, moijesuis007, Mr. Star, Oliiver, OMGaMexican, PIINC, Pillar2365, Pro Era, remi06, SAVAGEPWNER, shotkillah55, talhab6, Top_Dog_Uk, uhChad
02-12-2011, 05:58 AM #38
I have a Mac, does that matter?
02-12-2011, 06:01 AM #39
Originally posted by NextGenTactics View Post
What you need and is not included in the explanation in the original post

is :

-The Actual wiring of the router/pc/ps3 and the different ways you need to set it up with regards to the network settings on the lan cards/router/ps3

Truthfully though after reading through this, the "tutorial" isnt very clear at all.

Looking through the cert file there are a total of 36 different certificates and he doesn't state which one we need to replace.

Anyway Back on Topic...

Simple DNS Plus v5.2

use the DNS server to redirect all requests for auth.np.ac.playstation.net to your pc's internal ip

(Learn more about Simple DNS Plus You must login or register to view this content.)

(Learn how to create a self-signed SSL Certificate You must login or register to view this content.)

Amazing post... Much appreciated for this and here as-well I did not know which certificate he is talking about as I saw the tutorial hopefully he will clear that up....
02-12-2011, 06:15 AM #40
v0lcom
a saubana bursch
tutorials are not complicated.
there are tutorials for everything in the world wide web.
so why not for this?
02-12-2011, 06:18 AM #41
Originally posted by gigoo View Post
Amazing post... Much appreciated for this and here as-well I did not know which certificate he is talking about as I saw the tutorial hopefully he will clear that up....

im having trouble configuring SSL Host Headers :FU:
02-12-2011, 06:19 AM #42
Şo∏Ψ ₩ʜI₮℮
Can’t trickshot me!

is :

Anyway Back on Topic...

Simple DNS Plus v5.2

Might be a stupid question and i am still searching google for my answers not getting to far though..

To create a CA do you need to be on linux? Everything i have found about creating a CA on windows 7 says you have to submit it to Microsoft.. Now I'm not a big fan of sending Microsoft anything .

I am not looking for a step by step tutorial. i would rather learn on my own so i know how to do it, but if someone could let me know if it could be done and maybe point me in the right direction that would be awesome. I will continue to search and will edit if i find anything, just hoping for a helping hand in my learning process :bro:
02-12-2011, 06:21 AM #43
pcfreak30
>> PCFreak30.com Happy<<
ok, well I will be looking into other ways related to this, but thanks for the info.

Now where is my SSL certs Happy...
02-12-2011, 10:40 AM #44
zhypersonic
Pixie Lott does not know iOS.

is :

Anyway Back on Topic...

Simple DNS Plus v5.2

i hope that works, but i got no clue how to create such an SSL certificate, even with thatt TuT.
02-12-2011, 10:47 AM #45
yaro
I defeated!
This will be fixed soon like Turkish said, Really enjoy your free games offline if you want to but if not.. this whole getting online after its patched thing will become more and more difficult to the point were it's not even worth the time. Have fun with your JB console or update to OFW for online play, or have two ps3's.
02-12-2011, 11:05 AM #46
nawking
NGU has sold out to money 8(
i hope this works

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo