02-14-2011, 11:55 PM #1
acepilot1023
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

I saw another thread like this before, but all the links were either broken, or they just linked to the Sony download links which were taken down. Yes, it has some firmware versions that aren't needed, but it wouldn't be a nearly complete list without them, now would it?

So yeah... This is a list of all of Sony's OFW releases that are available and that I can find. Links should never die since they are mirrored on my FS, but if they do, just let me know. If I am missing one that you'd like up here, post and I will upload it ASAP, but I have the large majority of them here. This is not copy pasta, and it actually took me a while to get all the links done and what not, so you're welcome.

You must login or register to view this content. (176.03MB)

You must login or register to view this content. (170.71MB)

You must login or register to view this content. (169.57MB)

You must login or register to view this content. (167.17MB)

You must login or register to view this content. (167.17MB)

You must login or register to view this content. (167.02MB)

You must login or register to view this content. (166.41MB)

You must login or register to view this content. (164.48MB)

You must login or register to view this content. (164.03MB)

You must login or register to view this content. (137.66MB)

You must login or register to view this content. (137.53MB)

You must login or register to view this content. (137.54MB)

You must login or register to view this content. (130.51MB)

You must login or register to view this content. (130.52MB)

You must login or register to view this content. (130.52MB)

You must login or register to view this content. (130.51MB)

You must login or register to view this content. (125.48MB)

You must login or register to view this content. (124.75MB)

You must login or register to view this content. (124.75MB)

You must login or register to view this content. (122.07MB)

You must login or register to view this content. (119.84MB)

You must login or register to view this content. (119.91MB)

You must login or register to view this content. (119.16MB)

You must login or register to view this content. (119.16MB)

You must login or register to view this content. (119.73MB)

You must login or register to view this content. (119.73MB)

You must login or register to view this content. (119.63MB)

You must login or register to view this content. (110.79MB)

You must login or register to view this content. (110.79MB)

You must login or register to view this content. (110.80MB)

You must login or register to view this content. (104.15MB)

You must login or register to view this content. (104.15MB)

You must login or register to view this content. (99.12MB)

You must login or register to view this content. (99.13MB)

You must login or register to view this content. (99.13MB)

You must login or register to view this content. (97.03MB)

You must login or register to view this content. (97.02MB)

You must login or register to view this content. (97.01MB)

You must login or register to view this content. (97.87MB)

You must login or register to view this content. (97.86MB)
[/color]
Last edited by acepilot1023 ; 02-17-2011 at 04:51 AM. Reason: More firmwares.

The following 29 users say thank you to acepilot1023 for this useful post:

465harris, 5trid3r, almousawi, AmanH, Asmel, basser1, cbenj25, Codi360, consteez, david9602, DONT_H8_5150, GetDeleted -_-, gigoo, HerbalEye, iamdadutchpride, ibombo, ichris26, Judge Dredd, Mr.Alfredo, mujuulei, Nero., NeverMoreModz, RoyalShady, Sasuke Uchiha, Starek, The End, woofdawg233, xi-Callboii, zxz0O0
02-15-2011, 12:36 AM #11
firefox7
XBOX 360 SUCKS
Originally posted by acepilot1023 View Post
Because it's a different size........ /facepalm

Try taking your hurr durr somewhere else pl0x. Smile

um with the tools out these days... you can do anything to a file .. like change the size? lmao
02-15-2011, 12:38 AM #12
Suxh4rd2bu
Extreme Anarchist
Garbage? You wait 5 seconds on one, and instant on another. I already posted this on my home website, and I'm generous enough to share it on here. I'm not going to get the raw links just so you won't bitch. If you don't want to use it, then don't. But for the people who want to do more than just host a challenge lobby, this is a useful thread. Also, please refer to the OP before you start being a ****tard. (Referring to the last part)

nice of you to be insulting ya jackass You must login or register to view this content. here is just one of the many threads pertaining to this. search before you post. have a nice day
02-15-2011, 12:43 AM #13
acepilot1023
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by firefox7 View Post
um with the tools out these days... you can do anything to a file .. like change the size? lmao

I don't even feel like arguing with you, which is a rare thing coming from me. So I leave you with this:
You must login or register to view this content.

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Originally posted by Suxh4rd2bu View Post
nice of you to be insulting ya jackass You must login or register to view this content. here is just one of the many threads pertaining to this. search before you post. have a nice day

Like I said, please refer to the OP before you say anything that makes you look like more of an idiot than you really are.
02-15-2011, 12:47 AM #14
Suxh4rd2bu
Extreme Anarchist
I don't even feel like arguing with you, which is a rare thing coming from me. So I leave you with this:
You must login or register to view this content.

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Like I said, please refer to the OP before you say anything that makes you look like more of an idiot than you really are.

and considering you insulting anyone on this site makes you feel big on the internet makes you look less retarded than you really are. YOU are the OP of this thread which makes you look like a giant idiot. Go back to the special olympics.
02-15-2011, 12:49 AM #15
top stuff ace

The following user thanked 5trid3r for this useful post:

acepilot1023
02-15-2011, 12:50 AM #16
acepilot1023
Do a barrel roll!
and considering you insulting anyone on this site makes you feel big on the internet makes you look less retarded than you really are. YOU are the OP of this thread which makes you look like a giant idiot. Go back to the special olympics.

You've already lost. You look like a giant idiot and a douche. Perhaps you should read a thread in its entirety before posting a comment. Better yet, don't say anything at all. Posting "Already posted" is considered spamming and backseat moderation.
02-15-2011, 12:56 AM #17
Suxh4rd2bu
Extreme Anarchist
actually double posting is considered spamming, thank you for trying to be vindictive in the manner with "you already lost" Its not spamming if I am stating a pure and simple fact. I read the thread in its entirety and most of the links i clicked on in the previous thread worked perfectly fine for me. maybe you should stop stealing your internet from McDonald's and you wont have that issue anymore. I'm done arguing with a retard. I can feel my IQ falling with every retaliatory post I read of yours. Enjoy life as a retard.
02-15-2011, 12:58 AM #18
Pillar2365
I use to give free rep :/
Garbage? You wait 5 seconds on one, and instant on another. I already posted this on my home website, and I'm generous enough to share it on here. I'm not going to get the raw links just so you won't bitch. If you don't want to use it, then don't. But for the people who want to do more than just host a challenge lobby, this is a useful thread. Also, please refer to the OP before you start being a ****tard. (Referring to the last part)

Cash links are NOT allowed. Reporting post. :hitman:
02-15-2011, 01:01 AM #19
acepilot1023
Do a barrel roll!
actually double posting is considered spamming, thank you for trying to be vindictive in the manner with "you already lost" Its not spamming if I am stating a pure and simple fact. I read the thread in its entirety and most of the links i clicked on in the previous thread worked perfectly fine for me. maybe you should stop stealing your internet from McDonald's and you wont have that issue anymore. I'm done arguing with a retard. I can feel my IQ falling with every retaliatory post I read of yours. Enjoy life as a retard.

Fawking LAWL. You sir are first class idiot. The firmwares that were not mirrored were linked to the Sony site, which the links got taken down for. Over half of the links were to Sony. Not just that, BUT IT WAS THE HALF THAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY NEEDED...........

So, please take your ignorance somewhere else if you will. As for your IQ dropping, I can't imagine it dropped much, as it wasn't very far up the scale to start with.

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Originally posted by Pillar2365 View Post
Cash links are NOT allowed. Reporting post. :hitman:

Cool. Go get'um cowboy. Like I said, use them if you want. I'm just kindly posting the links here.

EDIT: Actually, I would like to see where in the rules it states that, as I cannot seem to find it anywhere. Do enlighten me? I'll even link you to the rules so you don't have to scroll up to click on them: You must login or register to view this content.

I see the part about using referral links, but I don't see anything on "cash links"
Last edited by acepilot1023 ; 02-15-2011 at 01:12 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo