02-15-2011, 03:57 PM #1
bkkicksfreak
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Im using kw 3.55 and i have the 13+gb back up of kz3 and wen i use mm or gm backup managers all i get is black screens any one else have dis problem?
02-15-2011, 06:32 PM #20
jannu22
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Abtean View Post
Ok i tried the 2D version and its working perfectly. I split the files using comegenies awesome file splitter then i put the killzone 3 folder on my External HDD and but the split files into the USRDIR and then went on ps3 copied them over to dev_hdd0/GAMES/BCES01007/PS3_GAME/USRDIR/SPLIT FILES GO HERE. Comgenies file manager will automatically put them back together if u have latest version. Use any backup manager and boot. Any questions PM or quote me.

WTF. How u can split your killzone 3 files on external hdd, if it doesnt let u put over 4gb files to external hdd?
02-15-2011, 06:35 PM #21
tango584
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by jannu22 View Post
WTF. How u can split your killzone 3 files on external hdd, if it doesnt let u put over 4gb files to external hdd?

you split any files that are to big to copy to external!! there not going to be over 4gig if you split them are they.
02-15-2011, 06:38 PM #22
Abtean
Space Ninja
Originally posted by kyskidz View Post
all mine are /facepalm what backupman you using? and my ftp is quicker than hdd just change settings on your laptop and ps3 and you can get upto 100mb a second (supposedly) i get 30mb a sec, 13minutes it took me to put it on my ps3

multiman v.1.15

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Originally posted by jannu22 View Post

Split them before u put it on then put the split files on the external HDD
02-15-2011, 06:42 PM #23
jannu22
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by tango584 View Post
you split any files that are to big to copy to external!! there not going to be over 4gig if you split them are they.

It just black screen then.

Edit: i got it working
Last edited by jannu22 ; 02-15-2011 at 06:49 PM.
02-15-2011, 06:55 PM #24
just use opensplit 1.2 to split the large file into 4gb parts then copy to external hdd and run using multiman (same method as GT5)
Last edited by josho53 ; 02-15-2011 at 06:58 PM.
02-15-2011, 07:14 PM #25
vettacossx
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Abtean View Post
You can split it. Use comgenies awesome file splitter and put the files that split on to external HDD adn copy them over to ps3 using comgenies file manager and it will put them back together.
Also make sure u have latest Comgenie file manager.

I still cant get it to work though. I tried 3D version adn got to the menu but when i tried to start a campaign game it would just go on black screen. Im going to try 2D version adn see what happens and will get back to you

Exactly right!
Also if you use that jsplitter thing that works to for multiman you just place the split game archive in GAMES and place a _blesXXX under score before the title ID and then multiman will be able to copy it from external to internal but if you dont split it b4 you put it on the external of course it would not transfer

Reason is fat32 file format does not transfer those 4GB+ files as a limitation to the file system format fat32 (not your ps3 in anyway or loader)

That being said i would agree using flashFXP and Blackbox sure is easier and faster usually :P "Direct deposit" LOL
02-15-2011, 07:53 PM #26
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
I know what you've done. I take it you;re running the game off of an external HD, if that's right, there's one file in Killzone 3 thats 9GB and so it will not fit onto a FAT32 format HD. Without this 9GB file, the game size is taken down to 13GB which explains where you got that number from.
02-15-2011, 08:14 PM #27
SirOcelot
Pokemon Trainer
So, multiMAN/Comgenie is supposed to "automatically" join files when copying from external to internal?
02-15-2011, 08:23 PM #28
Delete some stuff man then it might work.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo