02-15-2011, 09:35 PM #1
Czk
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); To all retards are making topics about a possible 3.56 CFW :

A CFW on 3.56 has no future.

Sony will be mass banning people using this cfw since all noobs using it will have accepted their new TRAP ToS ( term of service) and by the same occasion all terms concerning you allowing sony to ban you.

Not to forget all the security scripts and detections they added in 3.56 that are non-existant in 3.55 (cfw).

So the ToS in 3.56 plus the new security checks and detection that original 3.56 has will also be in CFW 3.56......= instaban

The only future i see for custom firmwares is to keep 3.55 working.

Updating is not an option.

Now that you got all this, please stop making stupid topics about when 3.56 cfw will be released.... :derp:

The following 13 users say thank you to Czk for this useful post:

ᴬustin_Powers, deroad, dustin13029, forcer911, Greenbolt111, Mr Ruffers, razor22, s0ph0r, St0rM, x-BLaZiiNg-o, xD3-, ZachFean
02-15-2011, 11:11 PM #11
Originally posted by Czk View Post

Sony will be mass banning people using this cfw since all noobs using it will have accepted their new TRAP ToS ( term of service) and by the same occasion all terms concerning you allowing sony to ban you.

sony does not need any other reason besides you being on cfw... wether it is 3.41 or 3.55 or whatever version you are on.

Not to forget all the security scripts and detections they added in 3.56 that are non-existant in 3.55 (cfw).

to be clear, sony is sending out remote code during your connection with psn. Any cfw before 3.56 will not recognize sony's remote code. And any server requests will get ignored by your CFW. Sony is seeing that you are spoofing and knows you are not legit.

CFW 3.56 is not possible now because packages cant be
signed...we dont have the key

The following user thanked ddrrmm for this useful post:

Czk
02-15-2011, 11:16 PM #12
There is no hope for CFW 3.56 :(
02-15-2011, 11:20 PM #13
Febreze
Keepin' it FRESH
How are you guys staying on 3.55 CFW? I thought the bypasses were patched. Or are you just not going online?
02-15-2011, 11:43 PM #14
TheSpoken
Questions are answered.
Of all the threads, NGU continues to amaze me.
Not to draw attention to a certain user's profile on NGU, but 3.56 CFW is hackable.
You can flame me if you want, but I'm making a twitter possibly joint-accounted with my trusted friend as of early '10 for this since I've been through studying 3.55 and 3.56.
Thanks.
02-15-2011, 11:56 PM #15
Czk
Gym leader
Originally posted by xTheSpoken View Post
Of all the threads, NGU continues to amaze me.
Not to draw attention to a certain user's profile on NGU, but 3.56 CFW is hackable.
You can flame me if you want, but I'm making a twitter possibly joint-accounted with my trusted friend as of early '10 for this since I've been through studying 3.55 and 3.56.
Thanks.

Not saying its not. Im just stating my opinion on CFW 3.56 being useless for the reason i mentionned in post number 1.
02-15-2011, 11:58 PM #16
weedface
Pokemon Trainer
Not saying its not. Im just stating my opinion on CFW 3.56 being useless for the reason i mentionned in post number 1.

read this (from a poster above)

to be clear, sony is sending out remote code during your connection with psn. Any cfw before 3.56 will not recognize sony's remote code. And any server requests will get ignored by your CFW. Sony is seeing that you are spoofing and knows you are not legit.
02-15-2011, 11:59 PM #17
Czk
Gym leader
Originally posted by ddrrmm View Post
sony does not need any other reason besides you being on cfw... wether it is 3.41 or 3.55 or whatever version you are on.

CFW 3.56 is not possible now because packages cant be
signed...we dont have the key

Their new ToS on 3.56 includes alot more specifications and details about hacked softwares and cfws than in the 3.55 ToS.

But yes its still against ToS 3.55, 3.41 etc to hack the firmware.
02-16-2011, 12:01 AM #18
TheSpoken
Questions are answered.

After looking through countless files of the PS3... There has only been minor files added to the PS3.
The detection can be canceled when you put 3.56 on it.
I was scared of getting a console ban, so I set no internet connection and rendered everything that is going inbound or outbound from/to me.
Nothing is being imported or exported when I track the process of when I updated from 3.56 OFW to 3.56 CFW (Stage 1) ...

So the opinion of the custom firmware being useless is useless itself Smile
02-16-2011, 12:48 AM #19
Czk
Gym leader
Originally posted by xTheSpoken View Post
After looking through countless files of the PS3... There has only been minor files added to the PS3.
The detection can be canceled when you put 3.56 on it.
I was scared of getting a console ban, so I set no internet connection and rendered everything that is going inbound or outbound from/to me.
Nothing is being imported or exported when I track the process of when I updated from 3.56 OFW to 3.56 CFW (Stage 1) ...

So the opinion of the custom firmware being useless is useless itself Smile

What the fvck are you talking about No ......

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo