Post: ▐VIDEO&TEXT TUT▌ IT'S EVEN EASIER! Connecting to the PSN
02-16-2011, 03:23 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); How to Get Online on a v3.55 Custom Firmware PS3

What this can Do

• By following this guide, you'll be able to log back on the PSN with a v3.55 custom firmware PS3.

Difficulty

• Easy

Requirements

• PlayStation 3 with CFW [You must login or register to view this content.] [You must login or register to view this content.]
  • FileZilla FTP Client [You must login or register to view this content.] [You must login or register to view this content.]
  • Filepack [You must login or register to view this content.]
  • A static IP address on your PS3 & PC [You must login or register to view this content.]
  • .NET Framework v3.5 installed on your PC [You must login or register to view this content.]

Password (if asked):
    https://www.c0deReality.com

Video Tutorial
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vziYNyfuxZU]YouTube - How to Connect to PSN with Custom Firmware v3.55 EASIEST TUTORIAL![/ame]

Text Tutorial

1. On your PS3, install "dev_blind.pkg" like you would any other package file. Run it. Press "O" to "go back" and then choose the "Yes" option.
  2. Run OpenPS3FTP.
  3. On your PC, start up FileZilla & connect to your PS3.
  4. Navigate to...
        /dev_blind/data/cert

...and then rename "CA24.cer" to "CA24.cer.bak".
  5. Upload the "CA24.cer" certificate from the filepack, and upload that to your PS3 via FileZilla FTP. If asked to overwrite, do so.
  6. Exit FileZilla on your PC. Exit OpenPS3FTP on your PS3.
  7. On your PS3, go to...
    If WIRED:
        Settings -> Network Settings -> Internet Connection Settings -> Custom -> Wired -> Auto-Detect -> Manual -> Set your Primary DNS as your PC's IP address -> Set your Secondary DNS to "8.8.8.8"

If WIRELESS:
        Settings -> Network Settings -> Internet Connection Settings -> Custom -> Wireless -> Scan (choose your wireless connection) -> Enter in your wireless info (SSID, access key, etc.) -> Manual (IP address setting) -> Set your Primary DNS as your PC's IP address -> Set your Secondary DNS to "8.8.8.8"

8. Save your settings.
  9. Reset your PS3 (turn it off, then back on again).
  10. On your PC, start FūckPS3.
  11. On your PS3, sign into the PSN.
Last edited by The End ; 02-16-2011 at 03:25 AM.

The following 26 users say thank you to The End for this useful post:

.Andy, acepilot1023, ady, alipc09, arab707, Brian235026, dbrown8232, Dreamcather, Drug Dealer, eddydiep, irish-sid, JAKE_6046, Kill_tony485, Mr.Alfredo, mrbonno, multikillaz, RaD-SVT, Scorpiongangsta, Tahmid, thee3nd, VesHo, vettacossx, w8t4it, welcomehome, xBlackness, xRapiiD-sHoT2xX
02-20-2011, 02:09 AM #101
xMoonman-
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by bkkicksfreak View Post
i keep getting error 80710a06 can any1 tell me wat tht means? thx

Same here, ill sign in then that error will pop up and sign me out a second later
02-21-2011, 07:22 PM #102
Originally posted by 40853 View Post
Does ****ps3 work on mac

Not that I know of.
02-21-2011, 11:43 PM #103
acepilot1023
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by xMoonman
Same here, ill sign in then that error will pop up and sign me out a second later

You're doing it wrong.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo