02-19-2011, 02:43 AM #1
EndeverouX
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); GEOHOT DROPS BOMB SHELL ON ALL OF US...

I'M NOT FLAMING GEO... just opening the floor for discussion guys...

HERE'S THE SOURCE: You must login or register to view this content.

I guess getting sued makes a man change his ways, seems like geohot is shittting in his pants... Sony has really gotten to him.. Something is really odd with geohot's comments...one minute he makes a rap video bitchin' bout sony, now he says CFW users should be banned...WTF.... HELLO.....so why did he make a CFW in the first place and post it on his own website, so we can all get banned? Is it just me, or is he being a bit hypocritical, maybe he's on crack cocaine.....LOL... j/k...

Don't get me wrong..... Geohot is an Instant Classic Legend among us all, I really see where he has been coming from these past couple of years with the iPhone hack and now the PS3. But seems like he's throwing us all under the bus....

I KNOW HE HATES PIRACY, so do I... but not all CFW users pirate, I certainly dont... so why should CFW users be banned..... I am on the guy's side for crying out loud....

My whole point is that sony will ban "ALL" CFW users no matter what, not only the ones who pirate.... In sony's eyes anybody that has a CFW is automatically pirating, which obviously is not true...

sony doesnt care what geohot thinks, I'm not pissed at Geo... I'm truly pissed at Pirates for taking advantage of Geo's work... Like Geo said... if sony wasn't so lazy, they could just track all the pirates if they really wanted..... but it would cost them time and money.....

so the easy way for Sony is just to ban all CFW users.... I guess we are guilty by association....

what do you guys think bout his comments?
Last edited by EndeverouX ; 02-19-2011 at 03:39 AM. Reason: Edited for clarification...

The following user thanked EndeverouX for this useful post:

aiman119
02-19-2011, 02:45 AM #2
MarijuanaBlunts
I Love Marijuana
Do you read what has been posted before posting something?? its soo annoying seeing 5 threads of the same bullshit that was posted before... please stop it just stop!
02-19-2011, 02:46 AM #3
I understand what geohot is feeling because he is getting SUED idk what that feels like but it probally crapNo
02-19-2011, 02:46 AM #4
Originally posted by EndeverouX View Post
GEOHOT DROPS BOMB SHELL ON ALL OF US...

I guess getting sued makes a man change his ways, seems like geohot is shittting in his pants... Sony has really gotten to him.. Something is really odd with geohot's comments...one minute he makes a rap video bitchin' bout sony, now he says CFW users should be banned...WTF.... HELLO.....so why did he make a CFW in the first place and post it on his own website, so we can all get banned? Is it just me, or is he being a bit hypocritical, maybe he's on crack cocaine.....

Don't get me wrong..... Geohot is an Instant Classic Legend among us all, I really see where he has been coming from these past couple of years with the iPhone hack and now the PS3. But seems like he's throwing us all under the bus....

what do you guys think bout his comments? His statement was a shock to me and a bomb shell...

If you know anything about Geohot at all you'd know that he didn't make CFW just so everyone can pirate games and hack call of duty. He did it to bring back the otherOS function that Sony took out in a patch. He did it to show people that once you buy a ps3 it's no longer Sony's property. Everyone took CFW and used it for modded lobbies and potentially ruined online play for a lot of people, so yeah he probably does want people banned now.

The following 3 users say thank you to Omniplasma for this useful post:

aiman119, Gloxin, jeffers07
02-19-2011, 02:46 AM #5
NDM-Dr0pSh0Ts
Error… Cat invasion!
No you big dumbass he thinks that the people who are using the CFW for piracy should be banned get ur shit straight before you post

The following user thanked NDM-Dr0pSh0Ts for this useful post:

sam2748
02-19-2011, 02:47 AM #6
crime2010
-NextGenUpdate-
i hate geohot...
why he do it ?? i mean CFW
i wish we are back on 3.41 =)
02-19-2011, 02:48 AM #7
Mr.Amitoz
Big Brother ONLINE GTFO
GEOHOT DROPS BOMB SHELL ON ALL OF US...

I guess getting sued makes a man change his ways, seems like geohot is shittting in his pants... Sony has really gotten to him.. Something is really odd with geohot's comments...one minute he makes a rap video bitchin' bout sony, now he says CFW users should be banned...WTF.... HELLO.....so why did he make a CFW in the first place and post it on his own website, so we can all get banned? Is it just me, or is he being a bit hypocritical, maybe he's on crack cocaine.....

what do you guys think bout his comments? His statement was a shock to me and a bomb shell...

AGHHH dude did u really read the hole thing HE WANTS THE PIRATES AND CHEATERS TO BE BANNED NOT THE USERS OF CFM !! AGHH LOOK !

"On the other hand, it's a stupid move...imagine someone on the piracy fence sees their account got banned, well they ain't buying the DLC, their account is banned
Ban the pirates and the cheaters,
not the CFW users god knows you have enough spyware to detect which is which
And you are probably going to try to claim damages from people like me for your stupidity...again
That said also, I believe in the users right to create a PSN alternative
02-19-2011, 02:57 AM #8
EndeverouX
Gym leader
Originally posted by rbober316 View Post
Do you read what has been posted before posting something?? its soo annoying seeing 5 threads of the same bullshit that was posted before... please stop it just stop!

I know bro.... I KNOW HE HATES PIRACY, so do I... but not all CFW users pirate, I certainly dont... so why should all CFW users be banned..... I am on the guys side for crying out loud....

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Originally posted by Dr0pSh0Ts View Post
No you big dumbass he thinks that the people who are using the CFW for piracy should be banned get ur shit straight before you post

not all CFW users pirate....
02-19-2011, 03:01 AM #9
NDM-Dr0pSh0Ts
Error… Cat invasion!
But he stated that only the ones that are using it for piracy should be banned NOT ALL CFW users
02-19-2011, 03:02 AM #10
I know bro.... I KNOW HE HATES PIRACY, so do I... but not all CFW users pirate, I certainly dont... so why should all CFW users be banned..... I am on the guys side for crying out loud....

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

not all CFW users pirate....

You might not pirate but you're probably one of the kids who just wants to hack call of duty

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo