02-20-2011, 10:50 PM #1
Agent Wolf
Movin Like Berney
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alright i have a year or two warranty left on my ps3, wants an excuse i can make so i get a new one, i got banned from black ops and still want to play it with my friends! please answer!
02-20-2011, 10:50 PM #2
Superchunk
Are you high?
Originally posted by wolfspinone View Post
alright i have a year or two warranty left on my ps3, wants an excuse i can make so i get a new one, i got banned from black ops and still want to play it with my friends! Please answer!

brick ur ps3 and say it doeesnt work
02-20-2011, 10:51 PM #3
Agent Wolf
Movin Like Berney
Originally posted by Superchunk View Post
brick ur ps3 and say it doeesnt work

I dont want to brick it then they are like hell no not my problem.
02-20-2011, 10:52 PM #4
chris2595
Can’t trickshot me!
I told them ( the warranty ppl) that it fezzes alot and has trouble readin brand new disk =D and i got a new one on 3.55
02-21-2011, 09:18 AM #5
izyehboy
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Wolfspinone View Post
Alright i have a year or two warranty left on my ps3, wants an excuse i can make so i get a new one, i got banned from black ops and still want to play it with my friends! please answer!

Its usually 2 years warranty. First year the shop has to fix the problem, second year it needs to be sent to the factory.

I suggest you unplug the power when your updating to brick it... Tell them it stopped working when you was playing a game. If they tell you its bricked; try to be interested in wtf he said. "whats bricked?:black:".
02-22-2011, 12:14 AM #6
Agent Wolf
Movin Like Berney
Originally posted by izyehboy View Post
Its usually 2 years warranty. First year the shop has to fix the problem, second year it needs to be sent to the factory.

I suggest you unplug the power when your updating to brick it... Tell them it stopped working when you was playing a game. If they tell you its bricked; try to be interested in wtf he said. "whats bricked?:black:".

Well Bad news, i bought it at costco and they dont have any ps3's, they havent had any since christmas. So i guess ill have to wait, thanks anyways
02-22-2011, 03:35 AM #7
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Ok first off, Sony can't tell you NO if you've still got warranty. And buying it at Costco has nothing to do with returning it Sony. Call Sony, and they'll get you to do some quick steps in trying to reboot the system to its original firmware. More than likely, however, they'll just replace your HDD, and send it back to you. Shipping costs ZERO dollars. They'll send you the box, with a nice little piece of wrapping to place the console in, and ship it back to 'em. They'll get you to do some steps, at first, then once it restores, which, make it to where it WON'T restore, and then they'll have you call back if it doesn't work. Because restoring might take up to 10 hours or so. I did it before. I'm a noobie. I sent it in, and I got my original PS3 back, and it was up-to-date on the latest firmware, which at the time, was 3.55. So if you send it in, they'll fix it. Don't be surprised if you get 3.56 once it's returned. They'll take it back if it's ****ed. Mine...was wack. It didn't even turn on. Just kept saying, HDD is corrupted and needs to be restored, and it never restored. Just stayed the same. Luckily for me, I was still under the one year warranty thing. So if you **** it up while it's still under warranty, and the gay little steps they give you to restore it to its factory settings don't work, THEY'LL TAKE IT BACK. I promise. =) Hope this helped.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo