02-21-2011, 12:14 AM #1
-Skyline
Anonymous
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ATTENTION MODS! According to the Thread I'm only allowed up to 80 Images on 1 single post, what am I supposed to do as I've got more Coldboot images that need to be added to the original post!

I'm going to start taking requests for Custom PS3 Bootlogo's (coldboot.raf).

It can be anything, such as you're name, your online ID, a custom logo, e.t.c.

Just PM me what text you would like, and maybe an image you want to include in your coldboot.

Created so far: 81

Also if you want custom PS3 Boot-sounds then You must login or register to view this content.- Props to lissa123. Winky Winky

Current Custom Coldboots:

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by -Skyline ; 02-24-2011 at 09:52 PM.

The following 70 users say thank you to -Skyline for this useful post:

-Google-, -O-Z-Z-A-8-8-, 4th survivor, abbrys, air6199, Alexloks10, Asmel, CapoJoel, catzilla, CODFTW, Darkjolie, DarkLiightz, Darkmykal, david9602, Docko412, Donstickygreen, dreamkid58, DrY-iNsErTiOn, emersons35, FrOzTi, gigoo, Goblom, Gold Star, Hadenkin, hammy876, j0nny, jakerad95, JB1111, JJHarris4, jonnyman69, killa-goblin, killunam, killway1, ksully45, L☺L, Led_Dynamiikz, lostcaptain, lynch_96, mahajj2, malik-ramires, Mankins, manster, MarijuanaBlunts, User23434, MEGANOOBTOOBER, MeGusta, MRS14T3R, munirmaj, New York BOY !, Phrenzy, PunjabiBoii, REZNET \|/, Scrumilation, ShadowlinkX9, shelim786, Sick_aSS_FoO, Skyl1n3, soc18, sti831, stuartlittle98, STyLe_JapaN, t2d2420, TechMemphis, thee3nd, tm4, troymartinez23, Unkle Jah, v1rus5s, zxz0O0
02-21-2011, 01:40 AM #11
santino
Are you high?
Originally posted by Redfield View Post
Anyway u could make a video TUT on how to do this, Step by Step?

here i made a tut a while ago You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked santino for this useful post:

Unkle Jah
02-21-2011, 01:48 AM #12
04jberry
whoo piece of candy!!!
Originally posted by TrueSkyl1n3 View Post
I'm going to start taking requests for Custom PS3 Bootlogo's (coldboot.raf).

It can be anything, such as you're name, your online ID, a custom logo, e.t.c.

Just PM me what text you would like, and maybe an image you want to include in your coldboot.

PS: You can't have a complex image such as vehicles and other detailed images due to the Black&White restrictions.

Current Custom Coldboots:

could you make 1 with sony playstation 1 symbol and the sega saturn symbol and the alienware sybol
02-21-2011, 01:55 AM #13
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

Rep+ me, I could use it :/ donno know why i got -79
02-21-2011, 02:21 AM #14
how do i change it into a coldboot.raf ?
02-21-2011, 02:35 AM #15
Could you make a coldboot of my psn id? Its El1t3M0d5 Thank you and id greatly appreciate it.
02-21-2011, 03:32 AM #16
Could you make an awesome Dragon ball z one.
02-21-2011, 04:03 AM #17
hammy876
Can’t trickshot me!
nice post do you have download links
02-21-2011, 04:19 AM #18
v1rus5s
Pokemon Trainer
can i get one saying Bl@ST3D?
02-21-2011, 04:29 AM #19
-Skyline
Anonymous
Ok guys I'm gonna have to call it a night, but any that I haven't already put up on the first post I will get to work on them tomorrow, but right now it's 4:30 in the morning... and I need some shut-eye. Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo