02-21-2011, 12:14 AM #1
-Skyline
Anonymous
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ATTENTION MODS! According to the Thread I'm only allowed up to 80 Images on 1 single post, what am I supposed to do as I've got more Coldboot images that need to be added to the original post!

I'm going to start taking requests for Custom PS3 Bootlogo's (coldboot.raf).

It can be anything, such as you're name, your online ID, a custom logo, e.t.c.

Just PM me what text you would like, and maybe an image you want to include in your coldboot.

Created so far: 81

Also if you want custom PS3 Boot-sounds then You must login or register to view this content.- Props to lissa123. Winky Winky

Current Custom Coldboots:

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by -Skyline ; 02-24-2011 at 09:52 PM.

The following 70 users say thank you to -Skyline for this useful post:

-Google-, -O-Z-Z-A-8-8-, 4th survivor, abbrys, air6199, Alexloks10, Asmel, CapoJoel, catzilla, CODFTW, Darkjolie, DarkLiightz, Darkmykal, david9602, Docko412, Donstickygreen, dreamkid58, DrY-iNsErTiOn, emersons35, FrOzTi, gigoo, Goblom, Gold Star, Hadenkin, hammy876, j0nny, jakerad95, JB1111, JJHarris4, jonnyman69, killa-goblin, killunam, killway1, ksully45, L☺L, Led_Dynamiikz, lostcaptain, lynch_96, mahajj2, malik-ramires, Mankins, manster, MarijuanaBlunts, User23434, MEGANOOBTOOBER, MeGusta, MRS14T3R, munirmaj, New York BOY !, Phrenzy, PunjabiBoii, REZNET \|/, Scrumilation, ShadowlinkX9, shelim786, Sick_aSS_FoO, Skyl1n3, soc18, sti831, stuartlittle98, STyLe_JapaN, t2d2420, TechMemphis, thee3nd, tm4, troymartinez23, Unkle Jah, v1rus5s, zxz0O0
04-18-2011, 05:00 PM #164
Wow, you have done a ton of these Eek
04-25-2011, 11:40 PM #165
djhazardous
Bounty hunter
Hi, I have a request, could someone convert this for me please?

You must login or register to view this content.
04-26-2011, 05:26 AM #166
Yeezus Christ
[move]Gk!A[/move]
are you still taking requests? can you make one the says "NGU [GK!A]kab00m671"?
04-26-2011, 11:24 AM #167
Devil
Retired
Originally posted by Skyline View Post

Just PM me what text you would like, and maybe an image you want to include in your coldboot.

Are u still taking requests for these coldboots?
and also are u able to do colour 1's?
qoute me back :bro:
04-26-2011, 02:04 PM #168
Chrom3D
Big Sister
On average, how long does it take to make a logo?
05-02-2011, 02:50 AM #169
Yeezus Christ
[move]Gk!A[/move]
ATTENTION MODS! According to the Thread I'm only allowed up to 80 Images on 1 single post, what am I supposed to do as I've got more Coldboot images that need to be added to the original post!

Are you still taking requests? Please let me know.
05-02-2011, 06:00 AM #170
ULG Poison
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by kab00m671 View Post
Are you still taking requests? Please let me know.

dude trust just do it by yourself so later on if you want a new one you dont need to ask others. If you need ill upload a portable version of PS(cracked) if you need it.

If you want to see my creation ill pm you dl link to 2 diff vids from my cellular device.
05-10-2011, 09:22 PM #171
Rainbow Dash
Now 20% Cooler
ATTENTION MODS! According to the Thread I'm only allowed up to 80 Images on 1 single post, what am I supposed to do as I've got more Coldboot images that need to be added to the original post!

Created so far: 81

Also if you want custom PS3 Boot-sounds then You must login or register to view this content.- Props to lissa123. Winky Winky

Current Custom Coldboots:

If its not too much trouble could I get one that says Map. With a picture of the map from Dora the explorer. Just choose which picture is easier.
You must login or register to view this content.
06-21-2011, 12:52 PM #172
MagicMickey
I defeated!
I would very like a star drawing in the PS3 theme.
If you are still taking requests.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo