02-21-2011, 12:14 AM #1
-Skyline
Anonymous
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ATTENTION MODS! According to the Thread I'm only allowed up to 80 Images on 1 single post, what am I supposed to do as I've got more Coldboot images that need to be added to the original post!

I'm going to start taking requests for Custom PS3 Bootlogo's (coldboot.raf).

It can be anything, such as you're name, your online ID, a custom logo, e.t.c.

Just PM me what text you would like, and maybe an image you want to include in your coldboot.

Created so far: 81

Also if you want custom PS3 Boot-sounds then You must login or register to view this content.- Props to lissa123. Winky Winky

Current Custom Coldboots:

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by -Skyline ; 02-24-2011 at 09:52 PM.

The following 70 users say thank you to -Skyline for this useful post:

-Google-, -O-Z-Z-A-8-8-, 4th survivor, abbrys, air6199, Alexloks10, Asmel, CapoJoel, catzilla, CODFTW, Darkjolie, DarkLiightz, Darkmykal, david9602, Docko412, Donstickygreen, dreamkid58, DrY-iNsErTiOn, emersons35, FrOzTi, gigoo, Goblom, Gold Star, Hadenkin, hammy876, j0nny, jakerad95, JB1111, JJHarris4, jonnyman69, killa-goblin, killunam, killway1, ksully45, L☺L, Led_Dynamiikz, lostcaptain, lynch_96, mahajj2, malik-ramires, Mankins, manster, MarijuanaBlunts, User23434, MEGANOOBTOOBER, MeGusta, MRS14T3R, munirmaj, New York BOY !, Phrenzy, PunjabiBoii, REZNET \|/, Scrumilation, ShadowlinkX9, shelim786, Sick_aSS_FoO, Skyl1n3, soc18, sti831, stuartlittle98, STyLe_JapaN, t2d2420, TechMemphis, thee3nd, tm4, troymartinez23, Unkle Jah, v1rus5s, zxz0O0
02-24-2011, 06:24 PM #110
MaEraDot
Little One
Originally posted by TrueSkyl1n3 View Post
I tried the link but it kept giving me a re-direct error in Firefox, have you got another link to the image? Smile

You are F***ING GREAT!!

Your are Great!! I am trying to give you a lot of rep but its kinda down atm but ill still giv it 2 u!!
02-24-2011, 06:39 PM #111
-Skyline
Anonymous
Originally posted by MaEraDot View Post
You are F***ING GREAT!!

Your are Great!! I am trying to give you a lot of rep but its kinda down atm but ill still giv it 2 u!!

Awesome to hear you like it! Winky Winky

The following user thanked -Skyline for this useful post:

MaEraDot
02-24-2011, 06:48 PM #112
MaEraDot
Little One
Awesome to hear you like it! Winky Winky

One problem, as i have never put any coldboot on a ps3 before, i have downloaded boot logo creator and cold bott creator, but i dont know how to do this, I have found this forum with a Tutorial

You must login or register to view this content.

But i dont know how to get to step 1!!! PM Me back or quote me! Cool Man (aka Tustin)
02-24-2011, 07:02 PM #113
The InvadeR
Who’s Jim Erased?
I'm going to start taking requests for Custom PS3 Bootlogo's (coldboot.raf).

It can be anything, such as you're name, your online ID, a custom logo, e.t.c.

Just PM me what text you would like, and maybe an image you want to include in your coldboot.

PS: You can't have a complex image such as vehicles and other detailed images due to the Black&White restrictions.

Created so far: 71

Also if you want custom PS3 Boot-sounds then You must login or register to view this content.- Props to lissa123. Winky Winky

Current Custom Coldboots:

Hey Can You Make Me One Of Geohot Dancing On A Pile Of Skulls Saying Underneath It Sony Got OWND! . Random I Know
02-24-2011, 08:26 PM #114
I tried the link but it kept giving me a re-direct error in Firefox, have you got another link to the image? Smile

Here you go hope it works
You must login or register to view this content.
02-24-2011, 08:28 PM #115
killa-goblin
KU$H M@STER
young money
02-24-2011, 09:48 PM #116
-Skyline
Anonymous
Just completed another batch.

New coldboots have been added to the Original Post but as I'm not allowed more than 80 Images in a single post, I'm going to have to post a few here and hopefully a Mod can sort me out with it and let me add them to the 1st Page.

Last edited by -Skyline ; 02-24-2011 at 09:53 PM.
02-24-2011, 10:09 PM #117
TheWraith--
Gym leader
Ok guys I'm gonna have to call it a night, but any that I haven't already put up on the first post I will get to work on them tomorrow, but right now it's 4:30 in the morning... and I need some shut-eye. Winky Winky

hey could you possibly give us the download think for the application or something?
02-24-2011, 10:14 PM #118
Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo