02-21-2011, 12:14 AM #1
-Skyline
Anonymous
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ATTENTION MODS! According to the Thread I'm only allowed up to 80 Images on 1 single post, what am I supposed to do as I've got more Coldboot images that need to be added to the original post!

I'm going to start taking requests for Custom PS3 Bootlogo's (coldboot.raf).

It can be anything, such as you're name, your online ID, a custom logo, e.t.c.

Just PM me what text you would like, and maybe an image you want to include in your coldboot.

Created so far: 81

Also if you want custom PS3 Boot-sounds then You must login or register to view this content.- Props to lissa123. Winky Winky

Current Custom Coldboots:

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by -Skyline ; 02-24-2011 at 09:52 PM.

The following 70 users say thank you to -Skyline for this useful post:

-Google-, -O-Z-Z-A-8-8-, 4th survivor, abbrys, air6199, Alexloks10, Asmel, CapoJoel, catzilla, CODFTW, Darkjolie, DarkLiightz, Darkmykal, david9602, Docko412, Donstickygreen, dreamkid58, DrY-iNsErTiOn, emersons35, FrOzTi, gigoo, Goblom, Gold Star, Hadenkin, hammy876, j0nny, jakerad95, JB1111, JJHarris4, jonnyman69, killa-goblin, killunam, killway1, ksully45, L☺L, Led_Dynamiikz, lostcaptain, lynch_96, mahajj2, malik-ramires, Mankins, manster, MarijuanaBlunts, User23434, MEGANOOBTOOBER, MeGusta, MRS14T3R, munirmaj, New York BOY !, Phrenzy, PunjabiBoii, REZNET \|/, Scrumilation, ShadowlinkX9, shelim786, Sick_aSS_FoO, Skyl1n3, soc18, sti831, stuartlittle98, STyLe_JapaN, t2d2420, TechMemphis, thee3nd, tm4, troymartinez23, Unkle Jah, v1rus5s, zxz0O0
02-21-2011, 08:37 PM #56
manster
League Champion
Originally posted by pedobearvictim1 View Post
im so confused. so i just save an image on the first post of this thread, rename it to coldboot.raf?

Sorry i just dont want to brick my system

havn't you seen the download links for the .raf files??

Example (click on NGU):

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.
02-21-2011, 09:51 PM #57
j0nny
Pokemon Trainer
Hey, great thread. If your still taking requests could ya please make one with ps3 logo and 'CUSTOM CONSOLES' wrote underneath.

Thanks. +rep

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

That was fast!!
Thats great, looks great too.
thanks for your help!!

+rep trueskyl1n3
02-21-2011, 10:20 PM #58
omg im so ****ing stupid. I didnt see the links and kept clicking spoilers instead. Thank you so much

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Can I have metldr Key but with the under the Pirate put "Steven's Hacked Ps3"

Thank you so much and +rep man good job!
Last edited by pedobearvictim1 ; 02-21-2011 at 10:26 PM.
02-21-2011, 10:29 PM #59
Asmel
Are you high?
These are great Happy Thx for sharing :y:
02-22-2011, 12:40 AM #60
Originally posted by TrueSkyl1n3 View Post
[/spoiler]

Thank you for
turning my art into a coldboot dude, im verrrry greatful. I have yet to install but i shall do and hit you up soon as. Again Cheers!!! X :420:

If anyone does like this i have many more drawing that would look good as a boot logo. PM. me n ill chat to TrueSkyline
02-22-2011, 02:55 AM #61
wow dude thx for the Apple f*ck Sony logo its awesome! Appreciate your hardwork....
02-22-2011, 03:00 AM #62
djrocks123
Kotton Mouth Kings
make a playstation 2 one!
02-22-2011, 03:05 AM #63
LightEmUp
Can’t trickshot me!
Can u make me a gigantic cock with a sony tatoo on it?
02-22-2011, 03:12 AM #64
Originally posted by TrueSkyl1n3 View Post
I'm going to start taking requests for Custom PS3 Bootlogo's (coldboot.raf).

It c

Can you make one that says

Welcome Noah

but have some sick Pirate Logo / Scull with the knifes in a X u know what i mean?

So

Logo
Welcome Noah

like that.

and name it Welcome Noah.:pirate: plz

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo