02-21-2011, 12:14 AM #1
-Skyline
Anonymous
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ATTENTION MODS! According to the Thread I'm only allowed up to 80 Images on 1 single post, what am I supposed to do as I've got more Coldboot images that need to be added to the original post!

I'm going to start taking requests for Custom PS3 Bootlogo's (coldboot.raf).

It can be anything, such as you're name, your online ID, a custom logo, e.t.c.

Just PM me what text you would like, and maybe an image you want to include in your coldboot.

Created so far: 81

Also if you want custom PS3 Boot-sounds then You must login or register to view this content.- Props to lissa123. Winky Winky

Current Custom Coldboots:

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by -Skyline ; 02-24-2011 at 09:52 PM.

The following 70 users say thank you to -Skyline for this useful post:

-Google-, -O-Z-Z-A-8-8-, 4th survivor, abbrys, air6199, Alexloks10, Asmel, CapoJoel, catzilla, CODFTW, Darkjolie, DarkLiightz, Darkmykal, david9602, Docko412, Donstickygreen, dreamkid58, DrY-iNsErTiOn, emersons35, FrOzTi, gigoo, Goblom, Gold Star, Hadenkin, hammy876, j0nny, jakerad95, JB1111, JJHarris4, jonnyman69, killa-goblin, killunam, killway1, ksully45, L☺L, Led_Dynamiikz, lostcaptain, lynch_96, mahajj2, malik-ramires, Mankins, manster, MarijuanaBlunts, User23434, MEGANOOBTOOBER, MeGusta, MRS14T3R, munirmaj, New York BOY !, Phrenzy, PunjabiBoii, REZNET \|/, Scrumilation, ShadowlinkX9, shelim786, Sick_aSS_FoO, Skyl1n3, soc18, sti831, stuartlittle98, STyLe_JapaN, t2d2420, TechMemphis, thee3nd, tm4, troymartinez23, Unkle Jah, v1rus5s, zxz0O0
02-22-2011, 03:41 AM #65
Just tried it. LOVE U! x
02-22-2011, 04:03 AM #66
hammy876
Can’t trickshot me!
please make a black ops one man thanks
02-22-2011, 04:52 AM #67
this is great man thanks alot rep + Happy i dunno how to nominate this post or rate it so wateva if u tell me il do it, everytin worked fine Happy
02-22-2011, 05:38 AM #68
Sick_aSS_FoO
Dirty Mexican
Thank You!!
:y:

The following user thanked Sick_aSS_FoO for this useful post:

-Skyline
02-22-2011, 06:38 AM #69
SYN1ST3R
< ^ > < ^ >
I pre-made my logos, just need converted to use on the PS3.

HD = You must login or register to view this content.

SD = You must login or register to view this content.
02-22-2011, 10:30 AM #70
-Skyline
Anonymous
I'm currently at work at the moment so I will get to work on requests as soon as I get back! If your request isn't filled yet, don't worry it will be.
02-22-2011, 12:07 PM #71
Steve Jobs
★お元気ですか★
Originally posted by SYN1ST3R View Post
I pre-made my logos, just need converted to use on the PS3.

HD = You must login or register to view this content.

SD = You must login or register to view this content.

I made yours tested and works You must login or register to view this content. (just helping out)

The following user thanked Steve Jobs for this useful post:

SYN1ST3R
02-22-2011, 01:06 PM #72
Cyborg Ninja
PS3 Security FtW !
Originally posted by shaneod View Post
NGU Doesn't support spoilers.
Also, Use [img][/img] around the url

Your wrong it does support spoilers.

See
02-22-2011, 01:41 PM #73
shaneod