02-22-2011, 12:19 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Team Rebug is on a roll, releasing one useful tool after another, and they have now just released a PS3 v3.56 version spoofer on their website!

You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by another user
***** THIS DOES NOT ALLOW PSN ACCESS *****

3.56 Version Spoofer does exactly what it says and can restore back to 3.55 if needed. It was never intended to allow PSN access but to stop the system from updating to 3.56 (I made it shortly after KaKaRoToKS had his false alarm).

Once the PS3 is spoofed it will stay spoofed until it is uninstalled.

Press CROSS to INSTALL 3.56 Version Spoof
Press CIRCLE to UNINSTALL 3.56 Version Spoof

…Enjoy

Please visit their site for the latest download links, but like always stay tuned to PSX-SCENE for direct official support from Cyberskunk our handy resident developer behind Team Rebug!

For Those asking: all this does it make it so $ony can never force you to update.

News Source: You must login or register to view this content.[/u]
Last edited by emersons35 ; 02-22-2011 at 12:39 AM.
02-22-2011, 11:45 AM #29
It installs a modified version of vsh.sprx and index.dat

Why it says it's not for psn is unclear, I didn't test it yet, they might just altered the links in the vsh.sprx

As for the charles and f...psn: Charles is not working anymore for me. Must be something detectable in the certificate charles uses.

f..psn still works for me, but I run it under linux and added You must login or register to view this content. to block it.

I will repeat it again: f..kpsn only modifies the header used when connecting to the authentication server.
All other connections still contain a header that reveals your current fw.

---------- Post added at 06:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 AM ----------

It installs a modified version of vsh.sprx and index.dat

Why it says it's not for psn is unclear, I didn't test it yet, they might just altered the links in the vsh.sprx

As for the charles and f...psn: Charles is not working anymore for me. Must be something detectable in the certificate charles uses.

f..psn still works for me, but I run it under linux and added You must login or register to view this content. to block it.

I will repeat it again: f..kpsn only modifies the header used when connecting to the authentication server.
All other connections still contain a header that reveals your current fw.
02-22-2011, 11:45 AM #30
-Ginge
W@W Prem = Dead
It Bricked my ps3 :/
02-22-2011, 11:48 AM #31
That's because you did not read the readme well!!!

And it's not permantly bricked, you only have no vsh.sprx at the moment.
02-22-2011, 12:21 PM #32
elnino_619
Pokemon Trainer
It Bricked my ps3 :/

just enter recovery menu and make a system update then your ps3 will return back
this happened for me 2

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

can someone post how to let the spoof work with f*ckpsn ?

The following user thanked elnino_619 for this useful post:

-Ginge
02-22-2011, 12:28 PM #33
gandaulf8
Little One
All it is
is a 3.55 cfw disguised as a 3.56 ofw but it blocks ALL firmware updates so you will never accidentally update
02-22-2011, 12:34 PM #34
-Ginge
W@W Prem = Dead
Originally posted by 619 View Post
just enter recovery menu and make a system update then your ps3 will return back
this happened for me 2

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Thanks, it worked but my ps3 turned into a new console and everything was gone lol but atleast it works.
02-22-2011, 12:36 PM #35
Originally posted by 619 View Post

can't you read !!!!!
This is not for psn use
02-22-2011, 12:44 PM #36
elnino_619
Pokemon Trainer
can't you read !!!!!
This is not for psn use

u dont understand my question does this will affect logging in with f*ckpsn
02-22-2011, 12:47 PM #37
Cyborg Ninja
PS3 Security FtW !