Post: [Alternative Methods:]►3.56 PSN Terms of Service Agreement!!
02-22-2011, 06:20 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

These's are just a few Methods, this is an EPIC FIND, so i'm sure there will be Alot more...Enjoy!

Method #1

Method #2

Method #3(my personal favorite)

Originally posted by HtD View Post
Step 3 doesn't work with my BIC :(

Originally posted by NextGenTactics View Post
Yeah i know i had the same problem.

Here's the Fix.

First you need to upload the lighterfluid.dll to your PS3

Next make a copy of charles-proxy-ssl-proxying-certificate.crt (C:\Program Files\Charles\doc) and rename it to BIC24.cer

now try again, this should fix the problem your having ..LOL

Last edited by NextGenTactics ; 02-22-2011 at 11:59 PM.

The following 18 users say thank you to NextGenTactics for this useful post:

HomeWorkPS, I_HACK_SO_WHAT, J.V., jannu22, joejn27, Judgement, Klots, Led_Dynamiikz, lostcaptain, lynch_96, Mariodude007, PatriotsFan342, ProjectPartial, stronghead, Swampman, thee3nd, x Too GodLy x, XxAKASHIxX
02-22-2011, 11:39 PM #20
HtD
Dark Knight
02-22-2011, 11:45 PM #21
Czk
Gym leader
This perhaps has been the longest week of my life so far. And now for an equally long blog post. I think that means you're going to be bored for most of it.

Hmm.

Good luck.

Two Thursdays ago, a dear friend of mine was in an accident up in Bellingham. She was trying to turn right, when she noticed a family wanted to cross the street at the crosswalk, so she stopped. Behind her, a car driven by a sixteen-year-old with two friends wasn't paying too close attention and rear-ended her, pushing her car into the family. A four-year-old died. The girl who did the rear-ending hadn't yet had her license for six months, and so wasn't supposed to be driving other people around. She's, last I heard, being charged with vehicular homicide because of this. There's just nothing good about the situation. I can't imagine a guilty verdict will make the family feel better. And I can't imagine what either my friend or the sixteen-year-old must be feeling right now.

The following Saturday I already had plans to be in Bellingham for a Fircreek counselors reunion. The night before, Bill sent me an email that Kaleo wanted to have a prayer meeting for this friend, and for Dwight Clark (an 18-year-old who had been kidnapped a week prior), and for Bellingham in general which seems to be facing evil circumstance after evil circumstance. I'm glad I had the reunion scheduled, because I'm not sure I would have gone to the prayer meeting otherwise. Had I known the full effects of that meeting, I would have, but I don't think my mind was there yet.

The reunion was good. I think besides the guy hosting it, I was the only counselor for quite a while. The rest were CITs. Later, a bunch of counselors came, but Mango, nor a couple of my other favorites from this year were there. I'm kind of glad they weren't because it let me get to know a few of the people I hadn't known that well. Also, it let me be funniest guy at the party, which is always a good esteem booster. I was killing that night; either that or they were going heavy on the pity laughs. What I found interesting is that not one of them laughed at a single dirty joke I told. Trying to convince Manxxx that she was trying to ask me out made them laugh several times.

After the reunion, I went to David's place where the prayer meeting was held. I got there first, right at 9:30. I sat down on the couch. Over the next ten to fifteen minutes, about thirty people poured in. The couch, meant to hold three or four now sat five, so we were squished together. When most of the people had arrived, Kaleo welcomed people in his typical rambling method. He said he'd never really organized something like this, but felt that with the various dark events that had happened in Bellingham lately, that a prayer meeting was needed. Bill suggested that we split into smaller groups to pray then come back and pray corporately.

That's what we did. Our group got a little bigger in the middle of prayer when Jeremiah, Scott, and eventually the girl in the accident and her boyfriend joined it. We were surprised, but happily so, to see her come. I'd find that overwhelming, only two days past, but I've always considered her a strong person.

After the prayers, most of us hung around for a bit and talked. The person I'd been squished up against on the couch was KK. I realized, sitting there, that I don't get touched very often. Several years back there was a book published that posited that there were five love languages, basically five categories for how people feel they are loved, or attempt to show love: service, words of encouragement, touch, quality time, and gifts. Denna says that the one I speak most fluently is words of encouragement, but also says she's biased considering most of our relationship was online. My mom says that it's quality time. I think it's touch. It's been nearly two years since Denna and I broke up, with no consistent sources of touch since then, so I think I've gone a little stir-crazy.

Sunday, Hime was supposed to go to church with me, but she and her dad were working on a project and it was taking longer than they expected so she had to cancel. The week prior, we were supposed to go, but I had to go to the morning service so I could attend Athena's birthday party, and she could only do an evening service. Anyway, I got there like I normally do: fifteen minutes early. There are some things I to get super early for, and some things I get to a minute or two late. Very few things are there that I get to on time. Church and church-related things I usually get to early. Also, when I was in orchestra, I got there rather early. Movies, I usually get to a few minutes late, to Swood's disapproval. I took my seat in my usual spot: sixth row from the front, five seats in from the left, in the middle pew section. You know the spot; it's the spot you wish you'd been early enough to get unless you got that spot in the 9 or 11 o'clock services, in which case, props to you my friend. Like normal, a couple sat on the left side of the pew with a few seats between us. Three girls sat on the far right side of the pew. As the service started, they asked people to scooch in. So both of the inside people of the ones I just mentioned ended up sitting next to me. I didn't have to move from my spot, because well, like I said earlier, you know. During the songs before the sermon, the girl to my right accidentally bumped my arm. I find that when someone accidentally bumps another person, one or both people flinch and give each other more room. I usually don't. I don't know if that's because I have a very small bubble, or because I like to be touched, or because I like to go against stupid social norms (and try to keep with smart ones), but for whatever reason, I didn't. I stood steady. Steadily. A few minutes later, she did it again. I'm pretty sure that time too was on accident. But then she must have noticed that I still wasn't giving her any extra space. She was standing with hands in her black poofy jacket, elbows out a bit, and she slowly touched her left upper arm to my right, kind of testing the waters to see if I'd move. When I didn't, she pressed a little further until there was no question that we were pressing our arms together. Shortly thereafter, the sermon began.

It was a good sermon, for those of you who haven't just clicked the link and listened to it, and it is a far better listen than this post is a read, so what are you still doing reading this run on sentence? It was on how almost everyone will say that Jesus was a good man, that they're fans of him. Very few will say, "Man, I've got a problem with Jesus" (unless they actually start to take a deep look at what he says, I suppose). So lots of people are fans, are admirers of Jesus, but few are followers of him, are his disciples. At the end of the service, for the evenings, we always have communion, so the pastor, Dietrich, sort of segued into it suggesting that maybe some of us realize that right now we're only admirers of Jesus and that, "and no one will judge you," you shouldn't take communion with us. I think he said it better than that; the quotes were the only bit I remember word-for-word. So, like normal, sometime during the next song set, I got up. But I noticed it was right after her two friends got up, and she didn't. That, to me, took some courage. Over the following days I involuntarily took some time to overthink what else it might mean, that maybe she's not a Christian and was visiting with her friends, who appeared to be SPUers, but then, if she's from SPU, she'd be uncommon to not be a Christian. This is where my thoughts are folly. What it might mean really doesn't matter to me, but I still think about it.

On a side note, as I was just about to take a crack at a Seattle sports team at random, something stuck out to me a few weeks back while Dietrich was speaking. He said that the church is the bride of Christ, and like any groom, Jesus will take great offense when someone badmouths his bride. I think I do that too often. Self-examination is good to a point, and even perhaps corporate examination, especially if you're in a position to lead. But I think most of what I've done is insulted the church simply so I could attempt to put myself in a nonbeliever's shoes, when perhaps a lot of nonbelievers don't believe the insult I'd just thrown. Again, self-examination is good. Berating is bad.

After everyone who would had taken communion, there were two more songs, and they had us stand. Once again, the Poofy Jacket subtly pressed her arm into mine. I was torn between freaking out that I was being distracted from worship, and excited that a girl wanted to touch me. I realized the next day while at my counseling appointment that that was the difference between sitting next to KK and touching this stranger. KK, while she didn't mind her thigh being pressed against mine, didn't necessarily want to either. There just wasn't enough space, and had there only been three of us, we'd have had our own cushions. I only stole a couple of glances at the Poofy Jacket. She's short, probably shoulder height. She's not white or black, I want to say asian but I didn't look long enough to know she wasn't hispanic. She has tiny hands, maybe two-thirds the width of mine. And what little I remember of her face was pleasant to look upon.

At the end of the service, obviously, I wanted to say hi to her, introduce myself, perhaps comment on the impressive blood circulation in her left upper arm, though that was probably compounded by the over-insulated jacket. The friend to her right looked to be pouring her heart out and I wasn't about to interrupt that for a phone number. Also, I'm glad I didn't have a chance to do that circulation line.

I stuck around, hoping to say hi to a friend, and also waiting for pastoral Q&A to start. I took the occasional glance back at her. Most of the times, she was looking at me, and I quickly changed my focus. I was surprised to see that she and her two friends stayed for Q&A as well. I did have the chance to try and talk to her after it ended, but I don't do well with tricky things like introductions to cute girls when other people are watching me, so I didn't really attempt.

Thus began perhaps the longest week of my life.

It was silly, really. Sunday night I was still feeling guilty that I allowed myself to be distracted from worship for the (comforting and exciting) touch of a stranger. I asked a wide range of friends from Denna to Kaleo to my mom, then Monday my counselor, and all of them said I shouldn't feel guilty. Still, why was I thinking about this girl whom I don't know and couldn't even for sure tell you what continent her ancestors were from? In my defense, I'd like to say I can rule out, with relative certainty, Antarctica. The more I tried to not think about it, the more I kept remembering that warmth against my arm, and the subconscious knowledge that she was touching me on purpose, and hopefully feeling as good and confused about it as I did.

On Monday night, Marvel and I hung out with his friends. Originally we were going to watch How I Met Your Mother, but that fell through when dinner took a while to be served. Then we went out and played some pool. It seems like a new tradition has been born. Monday nights are now more official than they were last week.

On Tuesday, I had my Spiritual Journeys class, and afterward, went to Luke's for our weekly get-together. We decided, after last week's very productive post-Bible study discussion, that we should do that discussion before Bible study, so if things got quiet, he'd have more ideas to fan the flames. Thus, we moved our weekly thing from Thursday to Tuesday. We discussed 1 Samuel 24, which is about the first time David lets Saul (who's been trying to kill him) live when he had the chance to defend himself and off Saul. We probably went down twenty rabbit trails, but it was a good discussion. One of the things that finally clicked was why God asked Abraham to sacrifice Isaac. I always found that perverse, and didn't understand the significance of the command. Sure, this was the son that Abraham had been promised, and it had to be hard to let that go. What I hadn't realized before was that Abraham had been promised descendants that outnumbered the stars, so killing Isaac meant that God would have to deliver on his promise again with a new son, and his wife was like 90 years old by this point. The question of faith was whether he trusted God to do it again. The main point of the David/Saul story seemed to be that if God promises you something, it's not your job to figure out how he's going to accomplish it. You just let it happen, and do what God tells you. Do not, on the other hand, do what you think he needs done. If God promises you'll be king, it doesn't mean you get to kill the current king when he falls into your hands.

For praying for each other, I told him the story of the Poofy Jacket. I worried that she'd become the Slutty Pumpkin from How I Met Your Mother. Some years back, on Halloween, Ted was up on his roof for a costume party, wearing a hanging chad costume (back when hanging chads were funny, so, 2005), and met a girl in a slutty pumpkin costume. They hit it off, were having a good time, and then the next time he turned around, she was gone, and he didn't know who she was. So, from the next year on, on Halloween, he would go back up to his roof in a hanging chad costume and wait and hope that the Slutty Pumpkin would show up, essentially wasting his Halloween. I'm a little worried that I'll be looking for the Poofy Jacket at church and miss out on what I love about church. I don't think that will happen, but I worry it will.

Wednesday night, Marvel, Swood, and I saw The Social Network. It had Aaron Sorkin written all over it. I loved it. If you've seen it, you loved it and I don't need to describe it to you again. If you've not seen it, you need to see it because you will love it, and no words I have will truly capture it in the meantime.

Thursday was Bible Study. It was good, not quite as good as the first week, but much better than the second week. Most of the people talked, and some of the questions weren't so straight forward as to be literal as they were last week. Bo showed up. He's a great guy. He went to Jamaica with me a few years ago. It was unexpected to see him at the Bible study, but certainly good. He didn't talk much in our group, but then, he's never really talked much. After Bible study, I went to Swood's to watch our weekly TV. We got through all but Glee.

Friday after work, I headed back to Port Orchard to visit my mom and Jack. They're living in a friend-from-church's house while the friends are living in Kansas. In exchange for living there, they're taking care of their dog. Yes, I did just use all three "there"s naturally in one sentence. Soon, my mom's new place will be finished so they'll move into there and take the dog with them until the friends get back. It was good to see them. We were sad to watch the Giants lose in the tenth. I notice I ask a ton more questions when I'm around my mom. Just inane stuff like, why do new dogs know to bark at doorbells for the first time? It drives Jack crazy. I asked so many questions this time, I was almost driven crazy myself.

Today, I got up, visited the new place, then drove to Swood's to watch Glee and lose at Smash Brothers. After that, I drove in the rain to my aunt's for Canadian Thanksgiving. That was a great time. I usually kind of clam up around them, or at least around my cousins. I think they're old enough now that I've become more comfortable talking to them as people rather than as children. After my sister and Grandma left, the five of us watched Airplane. I'd never seen it start to finish. I was surprised at how many of the sex jokes went right over my cousins' heads. Good thing, too. A few of them, when my aunt and uncle and I laughed, they wanted to know why it was funny. My uncle was quick on his feet and gave a reasonable, clean, alternative explanation for why something was funny.

On these many trips to and from Bellingham, Seattle, Renton, and Port Orchard, I found myself designing a traffic simulation program in my head. I have this vision of drag-and-drop creating SR-520 West from Redmond to Seattle, with source nodes for freeway entrances, and sink nodes for exits, with various rates of entry for each of those sources and various probabilities for each sink as a destination, and then just watching what happens around the 405 exits when the rate of entries increases for rush hour. It'd be cool to spot the points where you switch from left to center before the 405 exits, switch to right immediately after the 405 exits, and then from right to center to left, right before the 3-person HOV lane begins. The following SMS conversation happened earlier today:

me: Hey, I wanna write a visual traffic simulator with drag and drop road generation… You want in?
Bob: Hell yes.
Good times.

On the way back from my aunt's, I'd been pondering something that had been bothering me off and on all week. What if Hime, misunderstood as my girlfriend, scares the Poofy Jacket off? It's kind of stupid to even be thinking that far, but that's what I do. I think too far. Then, as I was pulling into my parking spot, I had a long in coming epiphany that this is Abraham and Isaac. This is David and Saul. If God wills it to be, it will be, and it will be again if it needs to be.

I'd been debating whether or not to tell Hime about this, because I don't know how she'd react or what would happen on Sunday at church or even what I should tell Hime at all. I finally decided I wouldn't tell her, and I'd trust God on it. She happened to be online, which she never is, so I started talking to her, just to see if she was coming to church with me. She's sick. I'm sad she's sick, and I really do want her to come with me, but I also laughed a little that it made this whole thing moot. I'd be counting my chickens if I put too much stock in this, but I have to imagine that Abraham laughed a little when he was stopped and given the ram. Isaac does mean "laughter" after all.

Anyhow, it's 2:40, and while I am going to the evening service, I should get at least some sleep.
02-22-2011, 11:55 PM #22
Originally posted by HtD View Post

Here's the Fix.

Next make a copy of charles-proxy-ssl-proxying-certificate.crt (C:\Program Files\Charles\doc) and rename it to BIC24.cer

02-23-2011, 12:01 AM #23
HtD
Dark Knight
Originally posted by NextGenTactics View Post

Here's the Fix.

Worked like a charm. I was thinking of downloading the GreyGooseVodka.pkg, running it with the bic24.cert installed instead, but same difference right? :p
02-23-2011, 12:04 AM #24
how do you guys always have such amazing threads ? :P
02-23-2011, 12:05 AM #25
Winning
Former Staff
Nice job NOT copy/pasting Claps
02-23-2011, 12:47 AM #26
malik-ramires
The German One
ok i did not read the whole thread to be honestly but my ps3 never asked me to agree new TOS im online with 3.55 kmeaw charles and ps3dns im from Europe/Germany
02-23-2011, 12:51 AM #27
mateo124
Bounty hunter
You know, I don't understand why this guy has 21k of rep, its all copy and paste or useless sh*t like this
02-23-2011, 01:00 AM #28
i had no idea the ps3 burned that good

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo