02-22-2011, 07:18 AM #1
ULG Poison
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If your ps3 is jailbroken can you get hacked or bootlegged games off of psn? please dont flame me im really new at this stuff.

I started hacking about 3 months ago and the most advance thing I know how to do is the black box modding patches and crap

thanks in advance and ill rep first person to answer my question Happy
02-22-2011, 08:07 AM #2
Desert54
Gym leader
Originally posted by ulgvd View Post
If your ps3 is jailbroken can you get hacked or bootlegged games off of psn? please dont flame me im really new at this stuff.

I started hacking about 3 months ago and the most advance thing I know how to do is the black box modding patches and crap

thanks in advance and ill rep first person to answer my question Happy

Yes and no, Yes in terms that you can get copy's of full games like for example Killzone 3, And no in terms of stuff off of the PSN store.
02-22-2011, 09:40 AM #3
Originally posted by Desert54 View Post
Yes and no, Yes in terms that you can get copy's of full games like for example Killzone 3, And no in terms of stuff off of the PSN store.

Would be depending on what from PSN Store you're after. Many of the popular games and DLC is available around the net in .pkg format. Just need to search the right places.
02-22-2011, 11:06 PM #4
ULG Poison
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Desert54 View Post

so stuff like Terris and minis

Originally posted by laddidaddi View Post
Would be depending on what from PSN Store you're after. Many of the popular games and DLC is available around the net in .pkg format. Just need to search the right places.

Thanks about the info on Patches I didnt know so it would be possible to get the old maps waw nazi maps for Black ops Happy this made my day now its time to search for them :/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo