02-22-2011, 06:18 PM #1
santino
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); is there a way that i can connect my ps3 hdd to my computer and pull files off of it ? PLEASE PLEASE HELP i need to do this because i tried using that 3.56 spoofer and if ****ed up my system now i restored it with 3.55 using the recovery mode and now i get the hard disks file system is corrupted and will be restored
Last edited by santino ; 02-22-2011 at 06:21 PM.
02-22-2011, 07:09 PM #20
MysticalX
GamerzRevolution
Originally posted by another user
Uhmm no way off there bud. Decrypting the Hdd fs to develop a new cfw LOL???

If we could fully decrypt and access all levels of the fs CFW will be an easy task to complete. Like i said people have not had much luck with HDD studio but for what you are looking to do you will be fine.

***And santino sorry bout that didnt notice 2 diff programs, meant to only route you to the Ps3 hdd Studio link..

if WE can get fully acces it would be allot easyer i sad Winky Winky i didnt sad its easy to make a new CFW Winky Winky

read carfully mate :p
02-22-2011, 07:10 PM #21
xXCoLt
Vault dweller
Originally posted by santino View Post
ok i am a bit confused i will these let me see all of the files on my hdd i am on 3.55 i just want to access it like i do in multiman and just copy some folders.... will this let me?

Yes you will just not be able to access levels of the hdd such ass dev_ flash etc. But for simple gamesave data etc you will be fine. What firmware was the ps3 on that the hdd was taken from?

My only concern is that HDD studio might not work with 3.56... And just so you know the hdd studio does not show your ps3's HDD the same way a ftp server or multiman does.

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Originally posted by MysticalX View Post
if WE can get fully acces it would be allot easyer i sad Winky Winky i didnt sad its easy to make a new CFW Winky Winky

read carfully mate :p

No flame, just saying if we could access all levels via HDD studio then basically anything is possible.
02-22-2011, 07:12 PM #22
santino
Are you high?
Originally posted by xXCoLt View Post
Yes you will just not be able to access levels of the hdd such ass dev_ flash etc. But for simple gamesave data etc you will be fine. What firmware was the ps3 on that the hdd was taken from?

My only concern is that HDD studio might not work with 3.56... And just so you know the hdd studio does not show your ps3's HDD the same way a ftp server or multiman does.

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

No flame, just saying if we could access all levels via HDD studio then basically anything is possible.

i am running 3.55 firmware and i think the game saves are stored here dev_hdd0/home/00000001/ if not where are they stored and how exactly do i use this program
Last edited by santino ; 02-22-2011 at 07:14 PM.
02-22-2011, 07:14 PM #23
xXCoLt
Vault dweller
i am running 3.55 firmware

Ok you might have some trouble, BUT In my opinion this is the ONLY way i know of that hunter could of done it before Jb's and such.

Difficult task but i worked on it for a while, most difficult part was locating the dummy sectors to begin decryption.
02-22-2011, 07:14 PM #24
MysticalX
GamerzRevolution
Originally posted by another user

yes i know that, iam a Dev myself Winky Winky
02-22-2011, 07:16 PM #25
Liquid_Remedy
I LIKE FUDGE !!!!
this happened to me the other day i just clicked yes and i didnt lose any data , think it did it when i changed the hdd in the ps3
02-22-2011, 07:21 PM #26
santino
Are you high?
well can anyone tell me how to exactly get the game saves off of this ****ing hdd i am so pissed right now i cant believe i tried that ****ing 3.56 spoofer

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

Ok you might have some trouble, BUT In my opinion this is the ONLY way i know of that hunter could of done it before Jb's and such.

Difficult task but i worked on it for a while, most difficult part was locating the dummy sectors to begin decryption.

ok here is the deal i had to restore the firmware because of a problem now when i turn my ps3 on it says (the hard disks file system is corrupted and will be restored)
if i let it do this I WONT LOOSE MY DATA?
02-22-2011, 07:24 PM #27
xXCoLt
Vault dweller
well can anyone tell me how to exactly get the game saves off of this ****ing hdd i am so pissed right now i cant believe i tried that ****ing 3.56 spoofer

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

ok here is the deal i had to restore the firmware because of a problem now when i turn my ps3 on it says (the hard disks file system is corrupted and will be restored)
if i let it do this I WONT LOOSE MY DATA?

LOL jeesh should of told me this... yes you can restore to recover corrupted data. As long as your system wasnt powered off improperly you should have no problem recovering your data that way.
02-22-2011, 07:26 PM #28
santino
Are you high?
LOL jeesh should of told me this... yes you can restore to recover corrupted data. As long as your system wasnt powered off improperly you should have no problem recovering your data that way.

so if i let it restore the hard disks file system i wont loose anything

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo