02-22-2011, 09:16 PM #1
-O-Z-Z-A-8-8-
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); now that we can add our own coldboots and sounds to the ps3 startup

is it possible to change the colour of the wavy lines or change them completly to something else
02-22-2011, 09:19 PM #2
gola
OVER 9000!
Originally posted by lee20 View Post
now that we can add our own coldboots and sounds to the ps3 startup

is it possible to change the colour of the wavy lines or change them completly to something else

Yeah it's possible, it's just no one knows where they are as a file, and even if they did it's probably in some stupid filetype that only Sony has and can use.
02-22-2011, 09:20 PM #3
-O-Z-Z-A-8-8-
At least I can fight
Originally posted by GOLAGODA View Post
Yeah it's possible, it's just no one knows where they are as a file, and even if they did it's probably in some stupid filetype that only Sony has and can use.

ok and your probably right
02-22-2011, 09:40 PM #4
ANTI-ONYX
Can’t trickshot me!
well nothing's impossible....i was wondering the same thing myself.....i've been playing and messing around with these files.....if I find anything else, I'll let u guys now...........Cool Man (aka Tustin)
02-22-2011, 09:56 PM #5
-O-Z-Z-A-8-8-
At least I can fight
Originally posted by ONYX View Post
well nothing's impossible....i was wondering the same thing myself.....i've been playing and messing around with these files.....if I find anything else, I'll let u guys now...........Cool Man (aka Tustin)

kk cheers m8

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo