04-23-2009, 04:44 AM #1
Foolnesss
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); A week ago or so a mgo player messaged me saying stop glitching I have hacked your ps3 and he called me my psn id (which i did not tell him) but that was also a past mgo account I had. Later my friend told me how some guy came up to him and said the same thing (SAME NAME) and deleted all his pics and set a parental lock on his ps3 which he had to crack. I figured yeh right hes pranking me. Today i checked my pictures were gone:confused: I'm terrified someone give me some input (I already had a lock on so he couldn't put one on just in case)
Last edited by Foolnesss ; 04-23-2009 at 04:47 AM.

The following user thanked Foolnesss for this useful post:

lagswitcher
04-24-2009, 07:36 PM #2
whats mgo?

Hes probally just a wanker face ****, if you are reading this go get hit by a big bus you pusy.
04-24-2009, 08:06 PM #3
Mighty Jebuz
Nerds √16 Ever!
doubt hes acually done anything but if he has hacked you your best option is to report him to sony, as for the psn id, if he sent you a message he must know your psn id as how else wold he have sent t to you... also think about it if its onli happened to you and ur m8 how do you know its not just 1 of ur m8s hu has been to ur house recently and while you were out of the room he could have deleted pics n put lock on, its quite easy to do, then he could have created a fake acc and sent you the messages as he would already know your psn, to me that seems the most likley explination
04-24-2009, 08:32 PM #4
JABZ13
Samurai Poster
Cant delete ppls pics from other PS3s. Fake sorry.
04-24-2009, 08:48 PM #5
Foolnesss
< ^ > < ^ >
It was my mgo pictures they are obtained by going into the photo album after starting up the game and he messaged me via mgo mail and jabz how do you explain his threat my friend saying he did this then it happening? and it wasn't one of my friends, I don't play ps3 with them when there over we go outside and do stuff
04-27-2009, 08:20 PM #6
OO1
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Foolness View Post
It was my mgo pictures they are obtained by going into the photo album after starting up the game and he messaged me via mgo mail and jabz how do you explain his threat my friend saying he did this then it happening? and it wasn't one of my friends, I don't play ps3 with them when there over we go outside and do stuff

Not the be rude or anything, but this still sounds like a little bull here..

Are you sure you didn't delete the pics before this happened? I mean, anyone saying "I hacked your account" or "I hacked your PS3" is a total liar.

I also wanted to ask.. do you have anyone else at your house that plays on your PS3?
04-27-2009, 08:33 PM #7
Foolnesss
< ^ > < ^ >
Wtf the picture was missing but now its like back whatever its odd LOCK PLEASE
04-27-2009, 08:39 PM #8
closed by request

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo