Post: [Tutorial]:►Best Way to Use Your Jailbreak Online With No Ban
02-24-2011, 08:35 PM #1
Jakob
[move]Enzo[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
[ATTACH]3028[/ATTACH]

This is, in my opinion, the BEST way to get your jailbreak to access PSN and not get banned. By using 3.56 Version Spoofer, FukPSN, and PSNinja, it should make you look like a legit 3.56 user and make it almost impossible for you to get banned. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PEOPLE GETTING BANNED WHILE FOLLOWING MY TUTORIAL.

Things You Will Need

-A PS3 /facepalm
-kmeaw 3.55 CFW [You must login or register to view this content.]
-3.56 Version Spoofer [You must login or register to view this content.]
-FukPSN v.5 (With CA24 and dev_blind) [You must login or register to view this content.]
-FukPSN (Modded Version for Win7 Users) You must login or register to view this content.
-PSNinja v4 (Recommended, not completely needed) [You must login or register to view this content.]
-Any type of FTP server. (ex. Blackb0x)
NOTE: IF YOU ARE ON WIN7 64x FukPSN WILL PROBABLY REPEATEDLY CLOSE AFTER THE FIRST USE, USE THE MODDED VERSION ABOVE AND IT WILL NOT DO THIS.

Installing kmeaw 3.55

-Take the PS3UPDAT.PUP from the download above and place it on a USB drive under: \PS3\UPDATE\
-Go to your ps3 and go to Settings►System Update►Update via Storage Media and install.

Installing 3.56 Version Spoofer

-Download the 3.56_Version_Spoofer.pkg from above and place it on the root of your usb drive.
-Navigate to Game►Install Package Files and install 3.56_Version_Spoofer.pkg
-Once it is installed run it and press X to install.
-It will ask you to reboot, do this WITHOUT QUITTING TO THE XMB.
-When you're done rebooting you can check system info and it should say 3.56 while you're on 3.55!

Uninstalling 3.56 Version Spoofer

-This is for if you're interested in unspoofing your device, although I'm not sure why you would want to Smile
-Restart your ps3 and navigate to Game►3.56 Version Spoofer and start it.
-Hit O to uninstall.
-When prompted for a reboot, reboot WITH OUT EXITING TO THE XMB.
-Check your system info and it should say 3.56

Using FukPSN to use PSN on 3.55

-In the download above there should be the following files: ****Psn-v0.5.exe, dev_blind.pkg, and CA24.cer
-Copy dev_blind.pkg to the root of your usb drive and plug it in to your ps3.
-Navigate to Game►Install Package Files►dev_blind.pkg and install.
-Once installed run, press O than YES to mount dev_flash to /dev_blind
-Quit the game once it's done.
-Start blackb0x (or what ever FTP server you use) on your ps3.
-Connect from your PC and copy CA24.cer to /dev_blind/data/cert
-It will ask to override, say yes.
-Set your ps3 PRIMARY DNS to your computer's ip address and your ps3's SECONDARY DNS to your routers ip. (you can find these by typing ipconfig in cmd on a windows computer)
-Reboot your ps3
-Start ****PSN-v0.5.exe on your computer and sign in!

NOTE: Many people have been messaging me about the error 80710A06 when they try to sign in, this is very easy to fix and most of the time all you have to do is restart your system. I know it sounds simple but restarting the ps3 means refreshing the connection and it should fix this error.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Installing and using PSNinja

-Using PSNinja will make you able to clear your bootlog of homebrew and also make your bootlog read only so nothing can be added to it, allowing you to use your homebrew at ease.
-This can be done manually but its much easier to do with PSNinja.
-Copy PSNinja_v4 to the root of your usb drive.
-Navigate to Game►Install Package Files►PSNinja_v4.pkg and install.
-Once installed run it and click Make read only and than clear.
-This should allow your bootlog to be nice and clean if sony decides to take a look Smile

If you guys have any questions or problems quote me or hit me up with a PM Smile

[multipage=A Few Extra Things]
Here's just a few little extra things you can do if you're still worried about getting banned.

Changing PARAM.SFO Titles

-Run your FTP server of choice, and connect via Filezilla.
-Navigate to dev_hdd0►game►"THE GAME ID # OF THE NAME YOU WANT TO CHANGE"
-Find the PARAM.SFO file within that folder.
-Copy this file to your desktop.
-Run SFO Editor, open the param.sfo on desktop
-Now change title and the title ID, try and copy the exact info from another PARAM.SFO
-U can even just copy a PARAM.SFO from a real game (ex. COD4 or KZ3) and replace it in the folder of the homebrew app you want to change the name of.
-Save changes and replace on ps3 via filezilla.

Disconnecting All USB Devices

-Disconnecting all USB devices on start up with anything you don't want sony to see on them (ex. Backups) is also a good idea if you are super paranoid. lol, because sony is able to see whats on that device if they want to as long as its plugged in. Smile[/COLOR]
Last edited by Jakob ; 03-03-2011 at 09:04 PM.

The following 45 users say thank you to Jakob for this useful post:

-Google-, Alexloks10, arsn14, ashleycole, Asmel, azhar101, Ben, bertieboy7, Blueflames, cbenj25, DaveedDB, DecDeviL, dela_tiges12, frub3nz, ghost1018, ihaxgames, ILovePie24!!, InSaNe-xPWEEx, ipodtouch44, ITV, Jamaicanmecrazy, JamesSwagger, justinglentzl, kyskidz, louisgreen14, mattlrich, Monster-Energy, Mr.Houston, pazz0r, player82, ProjectPartial, Reaper, RossiShum, SamScarfo, SolidSnake77, stoney2759, the*diesel, TheDeathbat, ThwiX, TMAN242, Waackoo, xChidori, xRevaz
02-25-2011, 05:54 PM #29
this doesnt work for me, mine is dev flash instead of dev blind & the CA24 doesnt copy it says critical file error or something
help?
02-25-2011, 05:58 PM #30
Jakob
[move]Enzo[/move]
Originally posted by MoreThanAlot View Post
this doesnt work for me, mine is dev flash instead of dev blind & the CA24 doesnt copy it says critical file error or something
help?

sometimes the dev_blind doesnt show up, you just have to restart and mount it right after you restart and than go look if its there, i had to do that 7 times before dev_blind showed up in my ftp server

The following 2 users say thank you to Jakob for this useful post:

soc18, ThwiX
02-25-2011, 06:02 PM #31
Originally posted by irish09 View Post
sometimes the dev_blind doesnt show up, you just have to restart and mount it right after you restart and than go look if its there, i had to do that 7 times before dev_blind showed up in my ftp server

hey, great thread! I just wanted to ask if it is kmwea v2 what you posted and if you can install these pkg files like PSNinja and 3.56 spoofer on waninkokos CFW v2 too? So I wouldnt need to switch to kmeas cfw
02-25-2011, 06:04 PM #32
tango584
Can’t trickshot me!
since we can spoof the console version to 3.56 all we need is 3.56 certificates to get online looking legit with no bypass needed, has anyone managed to get the 3.56 cer's to try it out?
02-25-2011, 06:10 PM #33
ZoneHD
Shiver do you lift?
Originally posted by 123 View Post
You forgot the part when you want to play online with backups.

Backups are the reason sony are shutting down the cfw No
02-25-2011, 06:30 PM #34
Alexloks10
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by irish09 View Post

Do you recommend installing all 3 methods, or would just installing one be enough?
02-25-2011, 06:30 PM #35
tango584
Can’t trickshot me!
wouldnt it be better to use charles an dns server like me so you can spoof your console id to? whats point in all this if your sending your real console id, thats what gets banned if they ban you, just a thought!

The following user thanked tango584 for this useful post:

Jakob
02-25-2011, 06:33 PM #36
Jakob
[move]Enzo[/move]
Originally posted by soc18 View Post
hey, great thread! I just wanted to ask if it is kmwea v2 what you posted and if you can install these pkg files like PSNinja and 3.56 spoofer on waninkokos CFW v2 too? So I wouldnt need to switch to kmeas cfw

no its fine if you want to stay on waninkokos, i just prefer kmeaw myself :black:
02-25-2011, 06:33 PM #37
xd366
find me on twitter now
lol, i remember when i posted my "best way to not get banned on black ops after hack"....look how things turned out :carling:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo