03-05-2011, 01:26 AM #1
Darkjolie
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); There you go

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg1NZYjp5Vg&feature=related]YouTube - [TuT] PS3 Trophy Hack[/ame]

the download is in description

Follow the steps he is doing in the video and you can instant platin any game you got in you trophy list.....
03-08-2011, 12:02 PM #20
Default Avatar
rud3bo7
enjoy your unsyncable trophies and ban! :/
03-08-2011, 12:31 PM #21
haydar94
Do a barrel roll!
i personally think that there is no point to do this. if sony are trying to ban people the last thing we should do something as pointless as trophies to get banned
03-08-2011, 12:34 PM #22
why is this thread still open with nothing but bullshit in it?

IT DOESN'T WORK and can screw up your game install.
03-08-2011, 01:00 PM #23
Jakob
[move]Enzo[/move]
Originally posted by Darkjolie View Post
There you go

You must login or register to view this content.

Follow the steps he is doing in the video and you can instant platin any game you got in you trophy list.....

JESUS ****ING CHRIST...ITS PLATINUM NOT platin
03-08-2011, 01:07 PM #24
Darkjolie
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by irish09 View Post
JESUS ****ING CHRIST...ITS PLATINUM NOT platin

Jesus ****ing christ i can 6 languages and in 5 of them its PLATIN

and you a ****ing retard who only can english so go ****ing die with your platinum
03-08-2011, 01:14 PM #25
Jakob
[move]Enzo[/move]
Jesus ****ing christ i can 6 languages and in 5 of them its PLATIN

and you a ****ing retard who only can english so go ****ing die with your platinum

yeah man your right, you caught us, English is the "retard" language....moving on
03-08-2011, 02:26 PM #26
Why is this thread not closed? Don't we have mods around here?
03-08-2011, 04:55 PM #27
04jberry
whoo piece of candy!!!
There you go

You must login or register to view this content.

i dont this with the game naughty bear i done all trophys but it didnt register until i played the game i hacked the trophies first then went to the xmb and tryd to look at the trophies then it started to sync with the server i double checked that the trophie where all on yes in the hack then loade the lev2 pkg thingy then multyman to mount naughty bear loadedthe game checked my trophies and they where all their only 1 fault though it only said 60% of trophys when i had all of them why is this? Smile
03-08-2011, 05:04 PM #28
This Is My Video & I Would Never Post It Here, It Was Just a Video i Had Made Like 1 Month Ago When i Was Bored tbh, It Doesnt Get u Banned, But It Does **** Up Your Ps3, So Dont Do It! Soz About This Guy Posting My Vid, Can i Get It Removed, Thanks Guys

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo