05-09-2009, 10:52 PM #1
fraz422
PS3 Guru
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Originally posted by another user
A few weeks back we reported news on PS3 Remote Play being reverse-engineered with a Portable API in the works.

Today Dashhacker has released Open Remote Play v1.0 BETA (for Mac OS X), with a Windows version still in the works.

Download: You must login or register to view this content. [Right-click, Save As]

You will need access to a hacked PSP to export the remote play settings. All that's included in the download package.

ORP Howto:

1. If you have not done so already, register your PSP with your PS3 for Remote Play.
2. Copy the ORP_Export folder (it's included) to your PSP under /PSP/GAME
3. Run Open Remote Play Export on your PSP. This will create a file on the memory stick called export.orp. Copy this file to your PC.
4. Run the ORP GUI and click on Import, locate and import export.orp. You will have to manually change the IP address of your PS3, by default it will be set to 0.0.0.0. I keep two profiles, one for local LAN and another for when I'm connecting from the Internet. You can create multiple profiles by simply changing the Name field and clicking Save.
5. Click Import again, this time locate and import "keys.orp." You only have to do this once for a new installation, or if there is a key update.
6. Select a profile, cross your fingers, and click Launch!

Finally, the API and Windows player will be available within a week.

You must login or register to view this content.

from PS3 news. When the Windows version comes out don't worry guys i'll post a tutorial for it.
05-13-2009, 08:39 PM #2
Is that picture from your mac and is it a ps3 pic. Sorry if there kinda dumb questions Smile^
05-13-2009, 09:39 PM #3
fraz422
PS3 Guru
Mac , but ill post the Windows version once its released.
05-14-2009, 03:02 PM #4
im Lew
Pokemon Trainer
Can it only do the things that the PSP can do, you can't play CoD4, for example.
05-14-2009, 03:16 PM #5
fraz422
PS3 Guru
No idea , haven't got a mac but to tell you the honest truth you would beable to stream that anyway .
05-18-2009, 08:35 AM #6
05-18-2009, 03:59 PM #7
fraz422
PS3 Guru
Yes i know but theres a problem with 2.76 and this hack.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo