03-21-2011, 08:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I could really use some help with figuring out if it is possible to mod Castle Crashers on the PS3. I want to unlock everything ,and it would just be easier to mod the game then spend hours playing as characters I could care less about to get ones I want. Sorry if this has been discussed already ,but could not find a post for it.
03-21-2011, 10:58 PM #2
gola
OVER 9000!
Originally posted by Wgeisoksedr View Post
I could really use some help with figuring out if it is possible to mod Castle Crashers on the PS3. I want to unlock everything ,and it would just be easier to mod the game then spend hours playing as characters I could care less about to get ones I want. Sorry if this has been discussed already ,but could not find a post for it.

You should look up and try to find save games for it, like 100% ones other people post online so people can do what you want to do.
03-22-2011, 01:50 AM #3
That is a good idea I forgot about using other saved game files since most games now have restrictions on using them if its not from your system. I'm going to try that right now ,and again thank you.
04-02-2011, 03:11 PM #4
if you found any saved game files can you tell me where because i have been looking for days and i cannot find anything.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo