05-11-2009, 04:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); THERE IS ABOSLUTLY NO NEED TO BUILD A LAGSWITCH IT JUST TAKES ALO OF TIME AND EFFORT!
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS BECOME HOST AND THEN GO ON YOUTUBE AND EVERYBODY ELSE LAGS EXCEPT FROM YOU!
xD
hope that helps you guys
please subscribe to my utube page
jus type in alcapacino
05-11-2009, 04:47 PM #2
Yeah and my names Iona Vag.
05-11-2009, 09:11 PM #3
elfmotat
Rᵤᵥ - ½gᵤᵥR ∝ Tᵤᵥ
a lag switch might be harder to make, but its definitely a better result than this.
05-11-2009, 09:32 PM #4
elim
Space Ninja
yeh but for games like cod, the game will end due to poor quality
05-12-2009, 01:08 AM #5
Foolnesss
< ^ > < ^ >
Wtf this is really dumb (no offense) It is in no way the same lag as a lag switch it is a bad example. I mean I guess good job trying to contribute but it is not the same as a lag switch nor will it give same results.
05-14-2009, 11:59 PM #6
It really just takes like 10 minutes tops to make a lag switch...and if you can't figure out how to make it in under 10 minutes there is no reason for you to make one then it's the most easy thing i think you can make. And youtube will just make your connection lag and the people in your game will lag around every where i would think it would be harder to kill them...Lag switchs freeze them and then you can get all headshots.
05-15-2009, 01:11 AM #7
Foolnesss
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by HeAdsWillRoLL View Post
It really just takes like 10 minutes tops to make a lag switch...and if you can't figure out how to make it in under 10 minutes there is no reason for you to make one then it's the most easy thing i think you can make. And youtube will just make your connection lag and the people in your game will lag around every where i would think it would be harder to kill them...Lag switchs freeze them and then you can get all headshots.

Somewhat correct

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo