07-10-2008, 12:49 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I made this thread so all the gamesharing can take place here instead of clogging up the entire sub-forum Happy

Share you games here by posting a reply of what you have to offer and what you want

If you want to see a list of who are untrustable in the gamesharing area please visit my thread ->You must login or register to view this content.l<-

Please remember if someone tries to hack your account/scam you, you can recover your account using forgot password and also remember to add there name to this thread ->You must login or register to view this content.<- so i can add it to the list of people that are untrustable in gamesharing

How To Share Games

I saw there was a lot of confusion in this thread of people who dont know how to share games. Well basically the only games you can share are PSN(Playstation Network) games (e.g. PAIN, Superstardust HD, any sort of map pack(s) etc.). Now to Share a game follow the steps below

1. Both People sharing a game trade password and e-mails with eachother

2. Both People Create a new user on there PS3

3. Both People sign up for PSN again and choose already have a user and enter the person's email and password that your sharing games with and sign in.

4. Both People go to PSN Store and click view downloads (top right corner) and choose the game or map pack the other person agreed on letting them download. Then when the download starts both people immediately sign out.

5. Sign back into your own account and change password as soon as you sign in.

Remember if someone tries to hack your account you can always retrieve it using forgot password and the person who tries to hack your account should be reported to my thread and that person will get a ban so everyone cooperate and have fun game sharing Winky Winky

-If you liked this thread remember to thank it Winky Winky
Last edited by DirtyDudeOnline ; 07-29-2008 at 10:22 PM.

The following 34 users say thank you to DirtyDudeOnline for this useful post:

AgentJon, bigit1029, Brodyf11, CHICKEN!, chrisdogg, Coltz-One, drunkenrepublicn, Elder Legendah, HeadHunterM7, hellomynameistj, i_qwik-scopes, Im Slim Shady, JasonCheung, jaymir22, jb2203, Legend-PlayerX, Lethal_N00B, Lostprphets417, MEKO112, Michael_305, mjkuser, NanuGama, NGUWhitey, paulmcc1, Puttepaul, Rushied, SeArGaNt-KoCk, Seraphim, Sexiie, shadeyb, Shockk, Surikizu, World_War_3
08-08-2008, 10:19 PM #38
i am willing to trade pain(with all characters), and pixel junk monsters for sshd booster packs or tekken
add me if u wanna trade
08-09-2008, 01:40 AM #39
Default Avatar
G562
Originally posted by pyosnka View Post
Not for COD4 maps. I don't have it on PS3. I'll trade if you get SSHD and PAIN.

i want gt5 i have sshd and cod maps
08-15-2008, 04:50 AM #40
Back2Reality
Do a barrel roll!
I have the Call of Duty maps and xsHoEx is giving me two codes,or atleast thats what I think so contact me on PSN mine is KillerCrackle.
08-16-2008, 12:09 AM #41
NGUWhitey
NGU's OG
Nice Job Dirtydude
08-16-2008, 01:30 AM #42
Need GT5 Grand turismo 5
08-16-2008, 04:16 AM #43
Surikizu
GUMI fanboy
Originally posted by gauravc View Post
Need GT5 Grand turismo 5

Sorry but GT5 isn't tradable you'll have to get it by you self. Trust me Me and My friends did it but Its untradable.Smile:Upside Down Happymad:Smile
08-16-2008, 07:56 AM #44
warrior1991
Save Point
i thought you could only have a downloaded game on one system at a time? i.e. warhawk or ss hd. or atleast it used to be that way
08-16-2008, 03:41 PM #45
does any one have GT5P
08-16-2008, 04:22 PM #46
Does Any onr have SS:HD or Gt5P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo