Post: Unlock Mortal Kombat 9 Bosses Skarlet Classic Mileena Toilet Paper Costumes Mod!
06-29-2011, 03:09 PM #1
Stack0verfl0w
Computer engineer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If your a Mortal Combat fan, a new hack is out which enables you to unlock Skarlet, all the bosses, and all classic costumes from Mortal Kombat 1 and 3. Scorpion2k7 brings you the latest tutorial and video below:

IF YOU ALREADY HAVE THE OLD CLASSIC COSTUMES MOD, START HERE:

Originally posted by another user
01) Replace your current MK9 file from the last mod with the original file located in “Mortal_Kombat_9_-_Bosses_

+_Skarlet_+_Classic_Costumes_ModMK9_Original_Files ”
- COALESCED.INI (USRDIRCONFIG)

02) Delete all of your Game Data for Mortal Kombat on your PS3 by going to “Game Data Utility” and “Saved Data

Utility.” If you have anything saved, you must delete and start fresh.

IF YOU NEVER MODDED YOUR MK9 GAME, START HERE:

03) Go to “Mortal_Kombat_9_-_Bosses_+_Skarlet_+_Classic_Costumes_ModBosses_Mod (Your Game Region)” and replace the

Following files:
- PS3TOC.TXT (USRDIR)

04) Go to “Mortal_Kombat_9_-_Bosses_+_Skarlet_+_Classic_Costumes_ModBosses_Mod ” and replace the following files:
- UI_PS_VS_JPEGS_PS3.XXX (USRDIRASSET)
- UI_PS_VS_PS3_N.XXX (USRDIRASSET)
- UI_PS_VS_PS3.XXX (USRDIRASSET)

IF YOU ARE ON 3.55 CUSTOM FIRMWARE, FOLLOW STEP 05. IF BELOW 3.55, SKIP THIS STEP:
05) Go to “Mortal_Kombat_9_-_Bosses_+_Skarlet_+_Classic_Costumes_ModMK9_1.02_R etail_Update” in your Package

Manager and install the following file:
- MK9_1.02_Retail_Update.pkg

EVERYONE CONTINUES HERE:
06) Now, depending on your game region(BLUS OR BLES), install the following file from your Package Manager located

in “Mortal_Kombat_9_-_Bosses_+_Skarlet_+_Classic_Costumes_ModCharacter_ +_Costumes_Mod”:
- MK9_Character_+_Costumes_Mod.pkg

07) Now, once again, depending on your game region(BLUS OR BLES), install the following file from your Package

Manager located in “Mortal_Kombat_9_-_Bosses_+_Skarlet_+_Classic_Costumes_ModBosses_Mod ”:
- MK9_Bosses_Mod_Fix.pkg

0Cool Man (aka Tustin) COMPLETE! Now just run MultiMAN or whatever your preferred manager is and refresh the game list if it doesn’t

do it for you, then play!

————-FATALITIES————-

• Goro
Fatality: (Close): ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ BP
Fatality: (Close): ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ FP

• Kintaro
Fatality: (Close): ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ BP
Fatality: (Close): ˄ ˄ ˄ ˄ FP

• Shao Kahn
Fatality: (Close) ˃ ˂ ˃ ˂ BK
Babality: ˄ ˂ ˂ ˅ BK
b

You must login or register to view this content.

IM TIRED OF YOU GUYS P.M ME JUST SEND ME YOUR USDIR FROM FTP ILL MOD IT AND SEND BACK Smile
Last edited by Stack0verfl0w ; 07-09-2011 at 02:25 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Stack0verfl0w for this useful post:

-Google-, Alfa, Monster-Energy, sylvianlight, Threatz2Fresshh
07-24-2011, 03:16 AM #20
alright i guess

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Originally posted by Coding View Post
if you mean you can't run your pkg than that your prob not to sound mean but look for your blus305 or blus10 intall all the ones that has that also install all the three xx file in the ps3 game cd or backup ussdir directory then got to asset then drag them in there ok ^_^ good night

no i mean it says error every time I try to install them
01-18-2014, 05:15 PM #21
update links mister
01-20-2014, 09:57 PM #22
diozz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Stack0verfl0w View Post
If your a Mortal Combat fan, a new hack is out which enables you to unlock Skarlet, all the bosses, and all classic costumes from Mortal Kombat 1 and 3. Scorpion2k7 brings you the latest tutorial and video below:

IF YOU ALREADY HAVE THE OLD CLASSIC COSTUMES MOD, START HERE:

IF YOU NEVER MODDED YOUR MK9 GAME, START HERE:

IF YOU ARE ON 3.55 CUSTOM FIRMWARE, FOLLOW STEP 05. IF BELOW 3.55, SKIP THIS STEP:

EVERYONE CONTINUES HERE:

IM TIRED OF YOU GUYS P.M ME JUST SEND ME YOUR USDIR FROM FTP ILL MOD IT AND SEND BACK Smile

does this work if u play online? i mean, will u be able to play as shao khan online? that would be cool
01-20-2014, 09:58 PM #23
diozz
Bounty hunter
will u be able to use these mods online?
02-16-2014, 02:56 AM #24
Awesome thread, thank you.
02-21-2014, 08:46 PM #25
Chaos
Who’s Jim Erased?
Every link for mk9 don't work can someone link me to this
02-23-2014, 06:42 PM #26
projectkr
Save Point
im about to cry i really want this thing
02-25-2014, 01:53 AM #27
x5150xiZombie
I defeated!
its sad to see people saying "update the links" in the 2014 when this guy has been ban for a long time i bet

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo