Post: PS3 Spoofer Enabler / Disabler 9.99 for Custom Firmware Arrives
02-17-2012, 08:22 AM #1
SHAkA
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
With the recent release of PS3 Firmware Update 4.11 comes PS3 Spoofer Enabler / Disabler 9.99 for PlayStation 3 Custom Firmware users, which currently supports Hermes, Kmeaw, Rebug and JFW CFW.

Spoofer Enabler / Disabler - This PKG spoofs files of your dev_flash (9.99), this is an example of the new Spoofer v5 incoming. Install ONLY PKG file of your CFW. I tried Spoofer 4 and works perfectly, make sure you have all correctly, Spoofer folder of RAR must be in this directory:

x:\cygwin\home\XXXXX\Spoofer (XXXX is your home folder name and "x" is your drive)

It doesn't show anything on your screen, if spoof is completed successfully, your PS3 will reboot and with version 9.99.

Well, here is various PKG for some CFW, it will spoof automatically your version to 9.99 and build number to 99999, install ONLY for your CFW. FULL = Spoofer Enabler and Spoofer Disabler included. Downloads:

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 19 users say thank you to SHAkA for this useful post:

Cubs, Da_Kman97, DMoney750, FAKA_ELITE, forcer911, killa skillz, lbalancel, User23434, otherchris, Jango, ps3re, SavageRising, Super Vegito, Taylor, trilispy, UnspokenDream, Vampytwistッ, xRattchett, zAutoAiiM_
02-18-2012, 04:57 AM #20
how do i data transfer my ps3 4.10 to 3.55
02-18-2012, 02:40 PM #21
DANNY G
Suck a Minge
Many thanks for this info and download links.
02-18-2012, 05:57 PM #22
From llll-GHOST-llll @ 2legitmods.net tested and confirmed.

"ps3 spoofer enabler disabler works!

ok guys first if your running on geohot its not gonna work.
u need to reinstall ofw 3.55
then u need to chose a new jb fw from the list of ones that are compatible.
i chose kmeaw.
install the cfw
next, get the spoofer file that is compatible with your cfw
u will notice there are 2 pkg. files. one enables the spoof. the other disables it.
take the spoofer file that enables and install it on your ps3 using the install pkg folder.
u will see the icon for the spoofer pop up after its done installing.
click the icon. it will be under your games by the way.
your ps3 will now restart running on fw 9.99
now you can transfer data from the ps3 running on 4.11 or lower.
if you want to transfer data from the lower version to the 9.99 u need to install the spoofer disable pkg file on you jb ps3 the same way u did the first file.
click on the icon and unspoof your ps3."
02-18-2012, 06:46 PM #23
If you go and look under the playstation net work icon u will see 2 folders title store preview (ingame) and title store preview(store) can any one tell me what the two folders are for??
02-18-2012, 10:05 PM #24
Super Vegito
The Best Gamer
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
With the recent release of PS3 Firmware Update 4.11 comes PS3 Spoofer Enabler / Disabler 9.99 for PlayStation 3 Custom Firmware users, which currently supports Hermes, Kmeaw, Rebug and JFW CFW.

Spoofer Enabler / Disabler - This PKG spoofs files of your dev_flash (9.99), this is an example of the new Spoofer v5 incoming. Install ONLY PKG file of your CFW. I tried Spoofer 4 and works perfectly, make sure you have all correctly, Spoofer folder of RAR must be in this directory:

x:\cygwin\home\XXXXX\Spoofer (XXXX is your home folder name and "x" is your drive)

It doesn't show anything on your screen, if spoof is completed successfully, your PS3 will reboot and with version 9.99.

Well, here is various PKG for some CFW, it will spoof automatically your version to 9.99 and build number to 99999, install ONLY for your CFW. FULL = Spoofer Enabler and Spoofer Disabler included. Downloads:

Woohoo nice... except i have never used a spoofer before :dumb: so i just install this on my Elite cfw v4 right? and what will it do lol
02-18-2012, 10:08 PM #25
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by EliteRampage100 View Post
Woohoo nice... except i have never used a spoofer before :dumb: so i just install this on my Elite cfw v4 right? and what will it do lol

this spoofer will let you data transfer between cfw ofw lol
02-18-2012, 10:15 PM #26
Super Vegito
The Best Gamer
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
this spoofer will let you data transfer between cfw ofw lol
Oh lol so i just install it right?
02-18-2012, 10:43 PM #27
SHAkA
League Champion
yes sir install it and way to go
02-18-2012, 10:51 PM #28