Post: 3.55 Kmeaw PSN/SEN Online Without PC/F**K PSN, Charles or YAB, etc.
10-29-2012, 04:00 PM #1
Swifter
The Swift One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi. Hello You must login or register to view this content.

After spending almost +3 days straight on just this (only trying to figure out, testing & make it work, spent most day's hours exceptions food, drink, bathroom breaks, fresh air & sleep. :cereal: You must login or register to view this content.

I finally figured it out correctly & somehow thankfully made it work at last, last night, So anyway, ye i made this is aimed mainly 1st for myself (because my laptop's internal fan is so noisy & ye quite loud & annoying, airplane like noise it makes. And thus ye i don't like having it on while i'm on my ps3)... And also for others those of you who don't always have access or share a PC, laptop or maybe have a mac??.. or & like me you'd just like your 3.55 PS3 to be connected direct to/for PSN not via computer.

Anyway before i carry on talking/typing. Here it is, Exclusive for NGU :love:

EDIT/NOTICE: CONFIRMED WORKING for 3.55 Kmeaw CFW & On Rogero CEX-3.55 CFW V3.6, If somehow doesn't work for other 3.55 CFWs please say if so or confirm works for you please

Btw not for DEX CFWs, haven't tested on DEX but probably i'm guessing won't work so don't try on DEX, unless you want to test...
UPDATE: NOT FOR REBUG as of yet, so please DO NOT try on Rebug cfw, as i may have to make for Rebug if i can. Only try on Rebug with if want to test, if know what you're doing & exactly know how to make a interlinked version.txt.swp & index.dat.swp & for vsh.self.cexsp file to work perfectly for both modes

Last Update/Latest: Since 4.31 may no longer be an optional update for some, i've made a packed PKG & it's updated to spoof 4.31 & PSeNabled. Anyway You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
lil help/thanks from Evilat's eboot or else i'd have to learn to make/code & script an eboot.elf from scratch with Unix (and i don't like or want to install a Unix based OS tbh)

Noob friendly tutorial

Step 1 ⇒ On your 3.55 CFW CEX PS3, (1st IMPORTANT) Before starting, make sure your PS3 doesn't have any spoofer on (9.99 example) & that if it does, DISABLE it before starting this... Ok so run "Dev_Blind" homebrew/app & You must login or register to view this content. & "...Mount dev_blind" > You must login or register to view this content. & after You must login or register to view this content. (if don't have Dev_Blind PKG installed → You must login or register to view this content.)

Step 2 ⇒ Run a FTP appbrew, I recommend OpenPS3FTP over Blackbox FTP (if don't have it already installed → You must login or register to view this content.

Step 2.5/3 ⇒ Go to your PC obviously & via an FTP client program, FlashFXP, FileZilla or another you prefer, I recommend FlashFXP... So on screen/tv go back to your PC & enter that, your IP address (those numbers) into your FTP program and connect (If using OpenPS3FTP, username must be "root" without > "" punctuation marks, & any password is accepted, can type/enter anything)

Step 4 ⇒ Once connected to your PS3, download this You must login or register to view this content. save & extract to your PC, location of your choice & on FTP left/source section the folder location of with the 3 files, right click & select to transfer or simply drag & drop and copy & replace to the right/destination section to the 2 locations listed below ↯

/dev_blind/vsh/etc/index.dat
/dev_blind/vsh/etc/version.txt
/dev_blind/vsh/module/vsh.self

NOTE: be careful, copy&replace ALL 3 not just 1 & forgetting other 2,but ye ALL 3, because if all 3 are not in their correct destination locations, you will semi-brick your ps3 if done wrong.

EDIT: Let me also rephrase above if sounds lil wtf strange & if some of you don't understand, apologies.. Copy & replace each 1 to its correct location. index.dat & version.txt to dev_blind/ vsh / etc /
& vsh.self goes to /dev_blind/vsh/module/

Step 5 ⇒ After done, click Disconnect button or (Ctrl+J) if using FlashFXP

Step 6 ⇒ Ok. You're done with your PC, laptop, mac or whatever, wont be needing it again to sign in to psn... Go back to your PS3, And IMPORTANT hold You must login or register to view this content. & select "Turn Off the System" ...wait few seconds & You must login or register to view this content. turn back on....And..... Ta DAAAA!! Try to sign in to PSN & you shall succeed Smile

FAQs ↴[/B] Q: I did the steps but PSN doesn't work
A: Your connection/settings, change "DNS" back to Auto & or "Proxy" turn off

Q: I'm on Rebug can will this work for me?
A: Probably will not work, so i reccommed you do not try on Rebug. Rebug spoofing has 2x2/4 additional files to spoof vsh.self.cexsp, vsh.self.swp version.txt.swp & index.dat.swp for both normal & debug modes to work, i have to look into it more to figure it out so sorry.

Q: " I did this and had the RSoD (red screen of death)"
A: You "Quit" or pressed X & closed the openps3ftp didn't you? lol... no worries turn off & on/restart your PS3
And if still RSOD appears ... Not Happy or Sad What CFW are you on? Because probably wont work for Rebug or on DEX.. ->
& install via "System Update" to Kmeaw, Rogero or any other good CFW for 3.55 CEX & NOT DEX... ALSO i haven't tested on 3.41, so please dont try on 3.41 JB or CFW PS3,unless you would like to test to see if it works also 3.41

Q: can you do for me?? plzz
A: *SIGHHHH*..... /facepalm ....I'm sorry but no. It's not that hard, try!! believe in yourself! You can do it!

Q: whats the password it the files
A: ARGHAAAA!!!! :concentrate: .... It's NextGenUpdate.com
CaSe SeNSiTiVe so N capital G capital, & U in capital... FFS you know what, just copy & paste it

Q: With this able/possible to download off the Playstation Store?
A: Hmm good question... I just tested & no sorry "An error occurred during the install operation. (80029519)"

Q: I'm on Kmeaw & i did the restart but after got the RSOD contact sony different languages wtf screen
A: interesting for few that's happend, might be due to 9.99 spoofer you still had on or if didn't have any other spoofer on, just restart your PS3 work (glitch? your ps3's flash rewriting lil slow?? idk how happend for you few tbh. But so ye if works good, if still turn off/on Restart RSOD appears again then you did something wrong/incorrectly, so do a Recovery Menu & try agiain carefully, remember index.dat & version.txt to dev_blind/vsh/etc/
don't delete, accidentally edit or touch anything else

My story/blog (sharing for peeps that are curious) ↴

...After waiting for a 4.30 SEN Enabler/Disabler me guessing would probably be made/released quick, but after few days of nada, i thought why not i try, why don't i give it a go, see if i can... So long story short, day before yesterday i researched (lots o googlings) & getting +10 ps3 tools, i tried & tried over & over but fail afer fail> semi-bricking black screen (PS3 no startups) :yuno: or red error wtf screen of deaths |:| & incorrectly repacked PKGs almost gave up yesterday, :n00b: thinking it was impossible(for me to be able to) or somethings i did wrong & thankfully i didn't give up/quit, woke up & after breakfast went straight back to trying.

I'm proud of myself that i did it, at times didn't think that i i could crack it, but i'm glad that i stuck at it to the end & last attempt "if this time doesn't work, that's it!,, "its impossible, i give up if it doesn't work" i said aloud to myself & thought... had my fingers crossed, & but last attempt it worked Gasp
I've also learnt some interesting things & especially how a PS3 connects/signs into PSN

i dont know & ye don't have the knowledge (yet at the moment) to make an Eboot out of scratch, but if someone knows/can & would like to help make an eboot & compile to a PKG for 3.55s & 3.41 to make it easier, please feel free to... But please PM me 1st & give me credit for these 3 main files, as it almost killed me (mentally) & (visually) my eyes/vision's gotten weaker & more sensitive to light) to finally figure out all my mistakes & errors & to correctly decrypt & interlink index.dat & vsh.self to perfectly work.

Oh & please message/PM me if you whoever's going to compile this to pkg, because i have a custom param & ICON0.png if you could kindly use please.

Password is: NextGenUpdate.com

Also, if you want, backup your index.dat, version.txt, vsh.self.... but it's not necessary to, it's no biggie cos you can just simply use the 4.25 SEN disabler to restore back to your original 3, to ala 3.55 no spoof

My first PS3 manual hacking/cracking project & i'm relieved & glad & lil surprised to say success/part success!! You must login or register to view this content.
Mission Accomplished ^^You must login or register to view this content.

Credits: Evilnat
& garyopa at psx-scene.com You must login or register to view this content.
For this sentence of his that made me learn from my mistakes & understand how & what to do ↴
Originally posted by another user
"the auth/revision code.... This value was also hard-coded in VSH.SELF, so two additional patches are done to change that string in VSH.SELF too. If you are gonna change the auth number, remember that you must update that patch too, or you will get a beautiful red screen."

EDIT/UPDATE: I can confirm works on 3.55 Kmeaw CFW & On Rogero CEX-3.55 CFW V3.6, haven't tested on other CFWs, please wait so i can find out confirm if won't work on other 3.55 CEX CFWs, or if have to remodify the vsh.self for some

UPDATE 2: I'm not sure about Rogero's DEX CFW as cos ye that's DEX, so don't try on that please & blame me if Semi-brick/RSOD happens, I'm not held responsible if you somehow rsod... but if you do get a Red error screen don't worry, just do a recovery mode -> You must login or register to view this content. & last option system update & reinstall your CFW that's on a usb. nothing will be deleted

UPDATE 3/LAST/LATEST: You must login or register to view this content. - Easy 4.31 Spoof+PSN/SEN Enabler PKG'd
will make a disabler/unspoofer if requested, but for now this is for those new people or you peeps/noobs who don't want to do it the manual way & or are just a lil lazy.
Edit: Disabler added here: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Swifter ; 11-11-2012 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Had to noob-proof & dumbass-proof... + Typos & spelling mistakes fixed. & Removed close Openftp (RSODexit problem) & PKG fina

The following 47 users say thank you to Swifter for this useful post:

AMNE, Arabkingxz, D3cH, DEREKTROTTER, DonGiuliiano, Dr. Mayham, FEARROLLY, Felipe Guerra, ImIrIsH, James_Bond, johncov1, Jorgos Nomikos, Keith Lemon, Kwood, Lukastim80, M QTR, Machiavelli_23, maddog2547, moah9998, MOHN, MPGH, MrHackerDude1, pansona_214, Cmd-X, redbullmasta, s0ph0r, SavageRising, sharjy, Dacoco, sirnukesalot512, Slice, Smexeh, smiffy14, Smilieface, sniper-4Eye, spudeeelad, STyLe_JapaN, ThatGuyKalvin, Typicle, VAMP!RE, welliegs, Wild., riggstq, Zack., zAutoAiiM_
10-29-2012, 05:52 PM #11
ErasedDev
Climbing up the ladder
whats the password it the files

The following 2 users groaned at ErasedDev for this awful post:

Swifter, TrytoYOLO
10-29-2012, 07:06 PM #12
Swifter
The Swift One
Originally posted by enstone View Post
Can you explain how you modify the 4.25 number into 4.30 in the vsh.self ?

No need to do that. I've already modified the index.dat version.txt to spoof 4.30 & interlink/work with vsh.self i've provided.

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Originally posted by zI
whats the password it the files

:dude..: OMG really??! *SIGH* FULLY READ/LOOK!!
ffs i've even said it i'm my 1st reply post

some you "Elites" including you disgust me... hmm your sig says it doesnt it
Last edited by Swifter ; 10-30-2012 at 04:02 PM.

The following user thanked Swifter for this useful post:

TrytoYOLO
10-29-2012, 07:16 PM #13
-FlameK-
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Swifter View Post
Hi. Hello Hi

After spending almost +3 days straight on just this (only trying to figure out & make it work, spent most day's hours exceptions food, drink, bathroom breaks & sleep. :cereal:

I finally figured it out correctly & somehow made it work at last last night, So anyway, ye i made this is aimed mainly for myself (because my laptop's internal fan is so noisy & quite loud, airplane like noise it makes. And thus ye i don't like having it on while i'm on my ps3)... And for others those of you who don't have always access or share a PC, laptop or maybe have a mac??.. & like me you'd just like your PS3 to be connected direct to/for PSN no via computer.

Anyway before i carry on talking/typing. Here it is, Exclusive for NGU <3

CONFIRMED WORKING for 3.55 Kmeaw CFW & On Rogero CEX-3.55 CFW V3.6, If somehow doesn't work for other 3.55 CFWs please say if so or confirm works for you please

Btw not tested for DEX CFWs, haven't tested but probably i'm guessing wont work so don't try on DEX, unless you want to test...
UPDATE: NOT FOR REBUG as of yet, so please DO NOT try on Rebug cfw, as i may have to make 1 for Rebug if i can. Only try if want to test & exactly know how to make a interlinked version.txt.swp & index.dat.swp & a vsh.self.cexsp file to work perfectly for both modes

Noob friendly tutorial
Step 1 ⇒ On your 3.55 CFW PS3, run "Dev_Blind" homebrew/app & You must login or register to view this content. & "...Mount dev_blind" > You must login or register to view this content. & after You must login or register to view this content. (if don't have Dev_Blind PKG installed → You must login or register to view this content.)

Step 2 ⇒ Run a FTP appbrew, I recommend OpenPS3FTP over Blackbox FTP (if don't have it already installed → You must login or register to view this content.

Step 2.5/3 ⇒ Go to your PC obviously & via an FTP client program, FlashFXP, FileZilla or another you prefer, I recommend FlashFXP... So on screen/tv go back to your PC & enter that, your IP address (those numbers) into your FTP program and connect (If using OpenPS3FTP, username must be "root" without > "" punctuation marks, & password can type/enter anything)

Step 4 ⇒ Once connected to your PS3, download this You must login or register to view this content. save & extract to your PC, location of your choice & on FTP left/source section the folder location of with the 3 files, right click & select to transfer or simply drag & drop and copy & replace to the right/destination section to the 2 locations listed below ↯

NOTE: be careful, copy&replace ALL 3 not just 1 & forgetting other 2,but ye ALL 3, because if all 3 are not in their correct destination locations, you will semi-brick your ps3 if done wrong.

Let me rephrase that if sounds strange & if some of you don't understad, apologies. Copy & replace each 1 to its correct location. index.dat & version.txt to dev_blind/ vsh / etc /

Step 6 ⇒ Ok. You're done with your PC, laptop, mac or whatever, wont be needing it again to sign in to psn... Go back to your PS3, & close the FTP appbrew & restart your ps3, or just hold You must login or register to view this content. & select turn off.... > wait few seconds & You must login or register to view this content. turn back on....And..... Ta DAAAA!! Try to sign in to PSN & you shall succeed Smile

FAQs

Q: I did the steps but PSN doesn't work

A: Probably will not work, so i reccommed you do not try on Rebug. Rebug spoofing has 2x2/4 additional files to spoof vsh.self.cexsp, vsh.self.swp version.txt.swp & index.dat.swp for both normal & debug modes to work, i have to look into it more to figure it out so sorry.

Q: " I did this and had the RSoD (red screen of the death)"
A: Not Happy or Sad What CFW are you on? Because probably wont work for Rebug or on DEX.. -> You must login or register to view this content. & instal via "System Update" to Kmeaw, Rogero or any other good CFW for 3.55 CEX & NOT DEX... ALSO i haven't tested on 3.41, so please dont try on 3.41 JB or CFW PS3,unless you would like to test to see if it works also 3.41

A: *SIGHHHH*..... /facepalm ....I'm sorry but no. It's not that hard, try!! believe in yourself! You can do it!

My story/blog (sharing for peeps that are curious)

...After waiting for a 4.30 SEN Enabler/Disabler me guessing would probably be made/released quick, but after few days of nada, i thought why not i try, why don't i give it a go, see if i can... So long story short, day yesterday before i researched (lots o googlings) & getting +10 ps3 tools, i tried & tried over & over but fail afer fail> semi-bricking black screen (PS3 no startups) :yuno: or red error wtf screen of deaths |:| & incorrectly repacked PKGs almost gave up yesterday, thinking it was impossible(for me to be able to) or somethings i did wrong & thankfully i didn't give up/quit, woke up & after breakfast went straight back to trying.

I'm proud of myself that i did it, at times didn't think that i i could crack it, but i'm glad that i stuck at it to the end & last "if this time doesn't work, that's it!,,, "its impossible, i give up if it doesn't work" i said aloud & thought... had my fingers crossed, & but last attempt it worked Gasp

i dont know & ye don't have the knowledge (yet atm) to make an Eboot out of scratch, but if someone can & would like to make an eboot & compile to a PKG for 3.55s & 3.41 to make it easier, please feel free to... But please give me credit for these 3 main files, as it almost killed me (mentally) to finnally figure out all my mistakes & errors & to correctly decrypt & interlink index.dat & vsh.self to perfectly work.

Oh & please message/PM me if you whoever's going to compile this to pkg, because i have a custom param & ICON0.png if you could kindly use please.

Also, if you want, backup your index.dat, version.txt, vsh.self.... but it's not necessary to no biggie cos you can just simply use the 4.25 SEN disabler to restore back to your original 3, to ala 3.55 no spoof

My first PS3 manual hacking/cracking project & i'm relieved & glad & lil surprised to say success/part success!! :happyguy:
Mission Accomplished ^^

For this sentence of his that made me learn from my mistakes & understand how & what to do ↴

EDIT/UPDATE: I can confirm works on 3.55 Kmeaw CFW & On Rogero CEX-3.55 CFW V3.6, haven't tested on other CFWs, please wait so i can find out if works on other 3.55 CEX CFWs, or if have to remodify the vsh.self for some

UPDATE 2: I'm not sure about Rogero's DEX CFW, so don't try on that please & blame me if Semi-brick/RSOD happens, I'm not held held responsible if you somehow rsod... but if you do get a Red error screen don't worry, just do a do a recovery mode -> You must login or register to view this content. & last opion system update & reinstall your CFW that's on a usb. nothing will be deleted

im really sorry I have read through all of this I know it lets you sign into PSN but does this laso let you download off the Playstation Store

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

My first PS3 manual hacking/cracking project & i'm relieved & glad & lil surprised to say success/part success!!
Mission Accomplished

I have read all through you tut and I understand it lets you sign into PSN but does it also let you download from the Playstation Store?
10-29-2012, 07:29 PM #14
Thanks bro, This really helped me out A LOT !! It Works for me, Im running 3.55 Kmeaw CFW.
Hi. Hello Hi

After spending almost +3 days straight on just this (only trying to figure out & make it work, spent most day's hours exceptions food, drink, bathroom breaks & sleep. :cereal:

I finally figured it out correctly & somehow made it work at last last night, So anyway, ye i made this is aimed mainly for myself (because my laptop's internal fan is so noisy & quite loud, airplane like noise it makes. And thus ye i don't like having it on while i'm on my ps3)... And for others those of you who don't have always access or share a PC, laptop or maybe have a mac??.. & like me you'd just like your PS3 to be connected direct to/for PSN no via computer.

CONFIRMED WORKING for 3.55 Kmeaw CFW & On Rogero CEX-3.55 CFW V3.6, If somehow doesn't work for other 3.55 CFWs please say if so or confirm works for you please

Btw not tested for DEX CFWs, haven't tested but probably i'm guessing wont work so don't try on DEX, unless you want to test...
UPDATE: NOT FOR REBUG as of yet, so please DO NOT try on Rebug cfw, as i may have to make 1 for Rebug if i can. Only try if want to test & exactly know how to make a interlinked version.txt.swp & index.dat.swp & a vsh.self.cexsp file to work perfectly for both modes

Noob friendly tutorial
Step 1 ⇒ On your 3.55 CFW PS3, run "Dev_Blind" homebrew/app & You must login or register to view this content. & "...Mount dev_blind" > You must login or register to view this content. & after You must login or register to view this content. (if don't have Dev_Blind PKG installed → You must login or register to view this content.)

Step 2.5/3 ⇒ Go to your PC obviously & via an FTP client program, FlashFXP, FileZilla or another you prefer, I recommend FlashFXP... So on screen/tv go back to your PC & enter that, your IP address (those numbers) into your FTP program and connect (If using OpenPS3FTP, username must be "root" without > "" punctuation marks, & password can type/enter anything)

EDIT: Let me rephrase that if sounds lil wtf strange & if some of you don't understad, apologies.. Copy & replace each 1 to its correct location. index.dat & version.txt to dev_blind/ vsh / etc /

Step 6 ⇒ Ok. You're done with your PC, laptop, mac or whatever, wont be needing it again to sign in to psn... Go back to your PS3, & close the FTP appbrew & restart your ps3, or just hold You must login or register to view this content. & select turn off.... > wait few seconds & You must login or register to view this content. turn back on....And..... Ta DAAAA!! Try to sign in to PSN & you shall succeed Smile

FAQs

Q: I did the steps but PSN doesn't work

A: Not Happy or Sad What CFW are you on? Because probably wont work for Rebug or on DEX.. -> You must login or register to view this content. & instal via "System Update" to Kmeaw, Rogero or any other good CFW for 3.55 CEX & NOT DEX... ALSO i haven't tested on 3.41, so please dont try on 3.41 JB or CFW PS3,unless you would like to test to see if it works also 3.41

My story/blog (sharing for peeps that are curious)

...After waiting for a 4.30 SEN Enabler/Disabler me guessing would probably be made/released quick, but after few days of nada, i thought why not i try, why don't i give it a go, see if i can... So long story short, day yesterday before i researched (lots o googlings) & getting +10 ps3 tools, i tried & tried over & over but fail afer fail> semi-bricking black screen (PS3 no startups) :yuno: or red error wtf screen of deaths |:| & incorrectly repacked PKGs almost gave up yesterday, thinking it was impossible(for me to be able to) or somethings i did wrong & thankfully i didn't give up/quit, woke up & after breakfast went straight back to trying.

I'm proud of myself that i did it, at times didn't think that i i could crack it, but i'm glad that i stuck at it to the end & last "if this time doesn't work, that's it!,,, "its impossible, i give up if it doesn't work" i said aloud & thought... had my fingers crossed, & but last attempt it worked Gasp

i dont know & ye don't have the knowledge (yet atm) to make an Eboot out of scratch, but if someone can & would like to make an eboot & compile to a PKG for 3.55s & 3.41 to make it easier, please feel free to... But please give me credit for these 3 main files, as it almost killed me (mentally) to finnally figure out all my mistakes & errors & to correctly decrypt & interlink index.dat & vsh.self to perfectly work.

Also, if you want, backup your index.dat, version.txt, vsh.self.... but it's not necessary to no biggie cos you can just simply use the 4.25 SEN disabler to restore back to your original 3, to ala 3.55 no spoof

My first PS3 manual hacking/cracking project & i'm relieved & glad & lil surprised to say success/part success!! :happyguy:
Mission Accomplished ^^

EDIT/UPDATE: I can confirm works on 3.55 Kmeaw CFW & On Rogero CEX-3.55 CFW V3.6, haven't tested on other CFWs, please wait so i can find out if works on other 3.55 CEX CFWs, or if have to remodify the vsh.self for some

UPDATE 2: I'm not sure about Rogero's DEX CFW, so don't try on that please & blame me if Semi-brick/RSOD happens, I'm not held held responsible if you somehow rsod... but if you do get a Red error screen don't worry, just do a do a recovery mode -> You must login or register to view this content. & last opion system update & reinstall your CFW that's on a usb. nothing will be deleted
Last edited by maddog2547 ; 10-29-2012 at 07:54 PM. Reason: Confiriming it Worked

The following user thanked maddog2547 for this useful post:

Swifter
10-29-2012, 08:10 PM #15
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
i personally wouldn't risk "semi-bricking" for PSN access, when YAB works perfectly fine. It only requires the PC for a few seconds until connected.

We all know some people will fuck this up Winky Winky
10-29-2012, 08:31 PM #16
Swifter
The Swift One
Originally posted by FlameK
im really sorry I have read through all of this I know it lets you sign into PSN but does this laso let you download off the Playstation Store

I just tested & no sorry "An error occurred during the install operation. (80029519)"

but good question tho

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
i personally wouldn't risk "semi-bricking" for PSN access, when YAB works perfectly fine. It only requires the PC for a few seconds until connected.

We all know some people will fuck this up Winky Winky

Flash rewriting isn't really risky if know exactly what you're doing & have the correct working files to go with it :P
And semi-bricking ain't no biggie. When if it happens Recovery Menu comes to the rescue.. :happycry: :fyea:

:ha!: Ha but true ye some might fuck it up, eventhough i don't think i can make the instructions any clearer

...OOoh wait DT, don't go... Hmm, do you know how to make eboots? or edit eboots? or eboot.elfs?
Because if you know/can & would like to that is help me with an eboot for this & i can or if you want to can compile/pack to PKGs? DTSwift hmm oh or "DEREKTROTTER'Swifter 4.30 SEN Enabler/Disabler" name it maybe? ^^ lol
Last edited by Swifter ; 10-31-2012 at 05:44 PM.
10-29-2012, 10:25 PM #17
Hi. Hello Hi

I finally figured it out correctly & somehow thankfully made it work at last, last night, So anyway, ye i made this is aimed mainly 1st for myself (because my laptop's internal fan is so noisy & quite loud, airplane like noise it makes. And thus ye i don't like having it on while i'm on my ps3)... And also for others those of you who don't always have access or share a PC, laptop or maybe have a mac??.. or & like me you'd just like your PS3 to be connected direct to/for PSN no via computer.

EDIT/NOTICE: CONFIRMED WORKING for 3.55 Kmeaw CFW & On Rogero CEX-3.55 CFW V3.6, If somehow doesn't work for other 3.55 CFWs please say if so or confirm works for you please

UPDATE: NOT FOR REBUG as of yet, so please DO NOT try on Rebug cfw, as i may have to make for Rebug if i can. Only try if want to test & exactly know how to make a interlinked version.txt.swp & index.dat.swp & a vsh.self.cexsp file to work perfectly for both modes

Noob friendly tutorial

EDIT: Let me rephrase that if sounds lil wtf strange & if some of you don't understad, apologies.. Copy & replace each 1 to its correct location. index.dat & version.txt to dev_blind/ vsh / etc /

FAQs ↴ Q: I did the steps but PSN doesn't work

Q: whats the password it the files
A: ARGHAAAA!!!! :concentrate: .... It's NextGenUpdate.com
CaSeNSiTiVe so N captial G capital, & U in captital... FFS just copy & paste it

Q: With this able/possible to download off the Playstation Store?
A: Hmm good question... I just tested & no sorry "An error occurred during the install operation. (80029519)"

My story/blog (sharing for peeps that are curious) ↴

...After waiting for a 4.30 SEN Enabler/Disabler me guessing would probably be made/released quick, but after few days of nada, i thought why not i try, why don't i give it a go, see if i can... So long story short, day before yesterday i researched (lots o googlings) & getting +10 ps3 tools, i tried & tried over & over but fail afer fail> semi-bricking black screen (PS3 no startups) :yuno: or red error wtf screen of deaths |:| & incorrectly repacked PKGs almost gave up yesterday, thinking it was impossible(for me to be able to) or somethings i did wrong & thankfully i didn't give up/quit, woke up & after breakfast went straight back to trying.

I'm proud of myself that i did it, at times didn't think that i i could crack it, but i'm glad that i stuck at it to the end & last attempt "if this time doesn't work, that's it!,, "its impossible, i give up if it doesn't work" i said aloud to myself & thought... had my fingers crossed, & but last attempt it worked Gasp

i dont know & ye don't have the knowledge (yet atm) to make an Eboot out of scratch, but if someone can & would like to make an eboot & compile to a PKG for 3.55s & 3.41 to make it easier, please feel free to... But please PM me 1st & give me credit for these 3 main files, as it almost killed me (mentally) to finnally figure out all my mistakes & errors & to correctly decrypt & interlink index.dat & vsh.self to perfectly work.

Mission Accomplished ^^

EDIT/UPDATE: I can confirm works on 3.55 Kmeaw CFW & On Rogero CEX-3.55 CFW V3.6, haven't tested on other CFWs, please wait so i can find out confirm if won't on other 3.55 CEX CFWs, or if have to remodify the vsh.self for some

UPDATE 2: I'm not sure about Rogero's DEX CFW as cos ye that's DEX, so don't try on that please & blame me if Semi-brick/RSOD happens, I'm not held responsible if you somehow rsod... but if you do get a Red error screen don't worry, just do a do a recovery mode -> You must login or register to view this content. & last opion system update & reinstall your CFW that's on a usb. nothing will be deleted

i mounted the dev_blind but the folder doesnt appear on my filezilla anyhelp?
10-30-2012, 12:23 AM #18
Originally posted by victor1331 View Post
I did this and had the RSoD (red screen of the death)

I got the same thing bud. But all i did was turn off my system and turned it back it on, signed in and it worked! Try that to see if it works!
10-30-2012, 12:59 AM #19
N1qqA
Banned
do we need cfw ps3?

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

what does that man lol

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

so we need 3.55 ps3?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo