11-14-2012, 12:33 AM #1
ResistTheMoon
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello. Recently I had gotten the error 8002A224 on my 4.21.1 PS3 the day Sony started banning people. Well, come to find out. It's also a console ban. I searched and searched and all it came out to be was a console ban. No one had a fix as far as I knew. I searched for hours on end trying to find a way to fix this. Found NOTHING! I did a Restore Default Settings in the Recovery Menu and it works only for the first time you sign in w/ the error code 8002A224. Then after you rebooted your PS3, signed off, etc. It would continuously give the error. So I remembered the old PSIDPatcher app back from 3.55. I FINALLY got it signed for 4.21.1 and to my luck, it worked! The steps will be below along with the download! Hope this works for you guys, if it doesn't, I'll request this thread to be taken down.

1. Restore Default Settings in the Recovery Menu (DO NOT SIGN IN AFTER)
2. Download the PSIDPatcher for 4.21/3.55 You must login or register to view this content. | You must login or register to view this content.
3. Install the pkg and run
4. Press (X) 3-4 times then press (SQUARE) 3-4 times
5. Press Triangle to exit then reboot PS3
6. Open up Rebug Toolbox and go to the far right menu
7. Scroll to very bottom and change to 0x85 (EUR)
8. Exit then reboot PS3
9. Try to sign-in to PSN

NOTE: AS FAR AS I KNOW, THIS METHOD FIXES ERROR 8002A224. I HAVE NOT TESTED THIS ON ANY OTHER ERRORS, THAT IS WHY IT SAYS "Possible Unban Method."

Proof mine worked:

POST YOUR RESULTS BELOW!
Last edited by ResistTheMoon ; 11-17-2012 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Added proof of error 8002A224 fix

The following 12 users say thank you to ResistTheMoon for this useful post:

BashirAli, Diesection, GladiadorM, HelpmeplzPLZ, II Dave II, IIFusiionsII, ILLESTK1LL3R, jack4au, Machiavelli_23, manuel1, User23434, moekroeman
11-16-2012, 04:23 AM #65
Lol... your obviously to immature to conduct yourself in an adult conversation. it was never directed towards you nor did i ever speak to you prior to your quoting my posts so go troll another thread and mind your business. Im not going to respond to any more of your childish statements. so please dont bother responding to me. thank you. have a good one.
11-16-2012, 12:05 PM #66
Q8FoX
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Lv2diag View Post
1. Restore Default Settings in the Recovery Menu (DO NOT SIGN IN AFTER)
2. Download the PSIDPatcher for 4.21/3.55 PSIDPatch421.pkg | PSIDPatcher355.pkg
3. Install the pkg and run
4. Press (X) 3-4 times then press (SQUARE) 3-4 times
5. Press Triangle to exit then reboot PS3

Did all 5 steps but still getting error msg :( didn't work for me

but thanks anyway....
11-16-2012, 02:38 PM #67
xkoeckiiej
At least I can fight
tried this on my 4.21.1 rex
clicked 5 times x
clicked 5 times []

pressed triangle
now my ps3 has black screen and wont turn off anymore...
help me? :$
11-16-2012, 04:03 PM #68
Originally posted by xkoeckiiej View Post
tried this on my 4.21.1 rex
clicked 5 times x
clicked 5 times []

pressed triangle
now my ps3 has black screen and wont turn off anymore...
help me? :$

that's happened, because you pressed it too much times.
It happenes to me too, if i press buttons about 6 times. So you'll get infinite black screen.
Just come to your ps3 and hold turn on/off button till it completely power off.

Also Lv2Diag's method doesn't work for me
Last edited by darkprince123 ; 11-16-2012 at 04:05 PM.

The following user thanked darkprince123 for this useful post:

xkoeckiiej
11-17-2012, 12:07 AM #69
tommygdj
Save Point
Hi, this method does not work but have a psid and consoleid valid or a ps3 that works online.
To do this you must get psid and create a file named psid.txt and place inside the id with consoleid and our friend ps3 create file consoleid.txt and put inside of our friend ps3.
Put these 2 txt on pendrive and run psidpach, upload these files created with r1 and l1, press triangle and test connection

To get the psid and the ps3 from a friend consoleid have to: install psidpach your ids to display, aiming on paper and create the txt that I mentioned

Sorry if it is not well written, but I use bing translator

Best regards
11-17-2012, 05:08 AM #70
mw3modderman
Gym leader
I did what you did and searched everywhere i tried your method and every time i change the thing in rebug selector to EU i goes away as soon as i restart my ps3 (btw im in US but i tried EU anyways.)
also i have {ERROR 8002A227} NOT ERROR 8002A224.
and yes i used the 4.21 id spoofer 4 times then restarted ps3.
so for error ERROR 8002A227 i can confirm this dosent work,i will continue to test my own ideas around this method and keep looking, cuz i never give up. Well maby il give up after 2 months time (no joke)

Edit ------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont see how this could ever work... i mean maby i need to try 3.55 , but ive tryed so many methods im about to pass out.Even rebug selector resets. (is this because of 4.21 fixes? if so il attempt 3.55 again...
Last edited by mw3modderman ; 11-17-2012 at 05:17 AM.
11-17-2012, 05:08 PM #71
ResistTheMoon
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by RE View Post
first you copied a Tut and pasted it it. second. there is NO proof your back online send a request to
xV-A-M-P-i-R-Ex

what is a friends request going to prove? nothing.. make a video shit this is the 2000's EVERY ONE has a camera phone. it dont have to be top quality. show us install pkg's and then install one then sign online. and also show us the date written on a piece of paper next to your name. proof is all we have these days. not trying to bash or offend you either. just magically works for you and NO ONE else that has tried it on this entire thread. come on now...

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

forgot to quote

Want proof? Alright, Ill post a video.
11-17-2012, 05:26 PM #72
hi ive kemaw its work ?

and what is Rebug Toolbox ??
11-17-2012, 05:31 PM #73
ResistTheMoon
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by RE View Post
ok troll... obviously you are the same exact person... and a child at that. thats why there was NEVER a response and there has now been any one posting saying it works. trying to help the community ? with pkg's they didnt create ? and tuts that have been copied and pasted from one thread to another with nothing but failures ? come on now child use that sponge between your ears just a little bit and think before you speak.

First off, I know I didn't create the PKG smartass. I resigned it for 4.21. Second, this isn't copy and pasted. I made this tut myself from what I did and it worked. I know now this doesn't work for bans but it fixes the error 8002A224. That's why I specifically said "Possible Unban Method" Never said it WAS an unban method. And 1-2 people have actually had success with this, including myself. Read before you blow shit out your ass.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo