11-14-2012, 12:33 AM #1
ResistTheMoon
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello. Recently I had gotten the error 8002A224 on my 4.21.1 PS3 the day Sony started banning people. Well, come to find out. It's also a console ban. I searched and searched and all it came out to be was a console ban. No one had a fix as far as I knew. I searched for hours on end trying to find a way to fix this. Found NOTHING! I did a Restore Default Settings in the Recovery Menu and it works only for the first time you sign in w/ the error code 8002A224. Then after you rebooted your PS3, signed off, etc. It would continuously give the error. So I remembered the old PSIDPatcher app back from 3.55. I FINALLY got it signed for 4.21.1 and to my luck, it worked! The steps will be below along with the download! Hope this works for you guys, if it doesn't, I'll request this thread to be taken down.

1. Restore Default Settings in the Recovery Menu (DO NOT SIGN IN AFTER)
2. Download the PSIDPatcher for 4.21/3.55 You must login or register to view this content. | You must login or register to view this content.
3. Install the pkg and run
4. Press (X) 3-4 times then press (SQUARE) 3-4 times
5. Press Triangle to exit then reboot PS3
6. Open up Rebug Toolbox and go to the far right menu
7. Scroll to very bottom and change to 0x85 (EUR)
8. Exit then reboot PS3
9. Try to sign-in to PSN

NOTE: AS FAR AS I KNOW, THIS METHOD FIXES ERROR 8002A224. I HAVE NOT TESTED THIS ON ANY OTHER ERRORS, THAT IS WHY IT SAYS "Possible Unban Method."

Proof mine worked:

POST YOUR RESULTS BELOW!
Last edited by ResistTheMoon ; 11-17-2012 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Added proof of error 8002A224 fix

The following 12 users say thank you to ResistTheMoon for this useful post:

BashirAli, Diesection, GladiadorM, HelpmeplzPLZ, II Dave II, IIFusiionsII, ILLESTK1LL3R, jack4au, Machiavelli_23, manuel1, User23434, moekroeman
11-15-2012, 11:37 AM #56
MerkFTW
G̝ͤ̀̓͑̔Oͨ̑͏̞M̰͎̲̥ͧͅL̟͛ ̤̺̪ ͚͍̳
Originally posted by xRaZor912 View Post
Thank You soooo much! Gonna try later!

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

Also how much times did you have to do this in order to get your console online?

Got it on my first try.
11-15-2012, 11:53 AM #57
xRaZor912
Bounty hunter
Okay, but won't you get banned again? Also don't they also ban your MAC address? Or is it console ID only?

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Originally posted by MerkFTW View Post
Got it on my first try.

Okay, but won't you get banned again? Also don't they also ban your MAC address? Or is it console ID only?
11-16-2012, 02:31 AM #58
ResistTheMoon
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by spok View Post
rebootin CHANGES ur PSID/console ID 2 original no matter if u used PSIDPatch or Rebug Tools so keep laughin...

what am talkin bout is that DEX on PSN was patched so gave 8002A224 and Rebug Tools changed ur ID 2 retailWinky Winky

But I've never went to DEX or ever been in DEX mode. So, it was a console ban. I researched it for hours and hours.

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

Originally posted by Q8FoX View Post
am on KMEAW 3.55 how do i do the 6 and 7 steps? Plz Help!

Download the 3.55 version and skip those steps.
11-16-2012, 02:41 AM #59
Originally posted by MerkFTW View Post
Download PSID patch: You must login or register to view this content..
Install .pkg on ps3.
Start PSID patch.
Click "X" about 5-6 times(spoofs PSID).
Click "[]" about 5-6 times(spoofs Console ID).
Click "^"(Triangle) to exit the homebrew.
Reboot PS3.
Sign in.
That is exactly what I did to sign back in on my banned 3.55 KMEAW PS3.

im trying it now and im not seeing it working... show us proof..

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Once you reboot the id goes back to the normal id... i dont see how rebooting this can do anything...
11-16-2012, 02:42 AM #60
MerkFTW
G̝ͤ̀̓͑̔Oͨ̑͏̞M̰͎̲̥ͧͅL̟͛ ̤̺̪ ͚͍̳
Originally posted by RE View Post
im trying it now and im not seeing it working... show us proof..

Why would I waste my time writing a "fake" tutorial on what I did to get back online my 3.55?
Don't believe me, then send a a friend request to: WMMWMMMWMMMWMMMW.

The following user groaned MerkFTW for this awful post:

cekchd
11-16-2012, 02:48 AM #61
first you copied a Tut and pasted it it. second. there is NO proof your back online send a request to
xV-A-M-P-i-R-Ex

what is a friends request going to prove? nothing.. make a video shit this is the 2000's EVERY ONE has a camera phone. it dont have to be top quality. show us install pkg's and then install one then sign online. and also show us the date written on a piece of paper next to your name. proof is all we have these days. not trying to bash or offend you either. just magically works for you and NO ONE else that has tried it on this entire thread. come on now...

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Originally posted by Lv2diag View Post
Hello. Recently I had gotten the error 8002A224 on my 4.21.1 PS3 the day Sony started banning people. Well, come to find out. It's also a console ban. I searched and searched and all it came out to be was a console ban. No one had a fix as far as I knew. I searched for hours on end trying to find a way to fix this. Found NOTHING! I did a Restore Default Settings in the Recovery Menu and it works only for the first time you sign in w/ the error code 8002A224. Then after you rebooted your PS3, signed off, etc. It would continuously give the error. So I remembered the old PSIDPatcher app back from 3.55. I FINALLY got it signed for 4.21.1 and to my luck, it worked! The steps will be below along with the download! Hope this works for you guys, if it doesn't, I'll request this thread to be taken down.

1. Restore Default Settings in the Recovery Menu (DO NOT SIGN IN AFTER)
2. Download the PSIDPatcher for 4.21/3.55 You must login or register to view this content. | You must login or register to view this content.
3. Install the pkg and run
4. Press (X) 3-4 times then press (SQUARE) 3-4 times
5. Press Triangle to exit then reboot PS3
6. Open up Rebug Toolbox and go to the far right menu
7. Scroll to very bottom and change to 0x85 (EUR)
8. Exit then reboot PS3
9. Try to sign-in to PSN

NOTE: AS FAR AS I KNOW, THIS METHOD FIXES ERROR 8002A224. I HAVE NOT TESTED THIS ON ANY OTHER ERRORS, THAT IS WHY IT SAYS "Possible Unban Method."

POST YOUR RESULTS BELOW!

forgot to quote
11-16-2012, 03:06 AM #62
Slave of the sky.
first you copied a Tut and pasted it it. second. there is NO proof your back online send a request to
xV-A-M-P-i-R-Ex

what is a friends request going to prove? nothing.. make a video shit this is the 2000's EVERY ONE has a camera phone. it dont have to be top quality. show us install pkg's and then install one then sign online. and also show us the date written on a piece of paper next to your name. proof is all we have these days. not trying to bash or offend you either. just magically works for you and NO ONE else that has tried it on this entire thread. come on now...

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

forgot to quote

Oh you posted here too? Now tell me how this is beneficial to anyone? Why don't YOU go figure out how we can get back on PSN and YOU go record it and it better be 1080p betch! Can't stand you complaining ass nut gobblers that bitch at people trying to help the community.

The following user thanked 192.168.1.1 for this useful post:

ResistTheMoon

The following user groaned 192.168.1.1 for this awful post:

cekchd
11-16-2012, 03:13 AM #63
Originally posted by 192.168.1.1 View Post
Oh you posted here too? Now tell me how this is beneficial to anyone? Why don't YOU go figure out how we can get back on PSN and YOU go record it and it better be 1080p betch! Can't stand you complaining ass nut gobblers that bitch at people trying to help the community.

ok troll... obviously you are the same exact person... and a child at that. thats why there was NEVER a response and there has now been any one posting saying it works. trying to help the community ? with pkg's they didnt create ? and tuts that have been copied and pasted from one thread to another with nothing but failures ? come on now child use that sponge between your ears just a little bit and think before you speak.
Last edited by VAMP!RE ; 11-16-2012 at 03:16 AM.
11-16-2012, 03:42 AM #64
Slave of the sky.
ok troll... obviously you are the same exact person... and a child at that. thats why there was NEVER a response and there has now been any one posting saying it works. trying to help the community ? with pkg's they didnt create ? and tuts that have been copied and pasted from one thread to another with nothing but failures ? come on now child use that sponge between your ears just a little bit and think before you speak.

Who are you calling a child first off when you still type like one. Second off please tell me where your contributions to the community are because scrolling through your threads I can't find any. He made an effort you've made none no gtfo.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo