11-14-2012, 12:33 AM #1
ResistTheMoon
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello. Recently I had gotten the error 8002A224 on my 4.21.1 PS3 the day Sony started banning people. Well, come to find out. It's also a console ban. I searched and searched and all it came out to be was a console ban. No one had a fix as far as I knew. I searched for hours on end trying to find a way to fix this. Found NOTHING! I did a Restore Default Settings in the Recovery Menu and it works only for the first time you sign in w/ the error code 8002A224. Then after you rebooted your PS3, signed off, etc. It would continuously give the error. So I remembered the old PSIDPatcher app back from 3.55. I FINALLY got it signed for 4.21.1 and to my luck, it worked! The steps will be below along with the download! Hope this works for you guys, if it doesn't, I'll request this thread to be taken down.

1. Restore Default Settings in the Recovery Menu (DO NOT SIGN IN AFTER)
2. Download the PSIDPatcher for 4.21/3.55 You must login or register to view this content. | You must login or register to view this content.
3. Install the pkg and run
4. Press (X) 3-4 times then press (SQUARE) 3-4 times
5. Press Triangle to exit then reboot PS3
6. Open up Rebug Toolbox and go to the far right menu
7. Scroll to very bottom and change to 0x85 (EUR)
8. Exit then reboot PS3
9. Try to sign-in to PSN

NOTE: AS FAR AS I KNOW, THIS METHOD FIXES ERROR 8002A224. I HAVE NOT TESTED THIS ON ANY OTHER ERRORS, THAT IS WHY IT SAYS "Possible Unban Method."

Proof mine worked:

POST YOUR RESULTS BELOW!
Last edited by ResistTheMoon ; 11-17-2012 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Added proof of error 8002A224 fix

The following 12 users say thank you to ResistTheMoon for this useful post:

BashirAli, Diesection, GladiadorM, HelpmeplzPLZ, II Dave II, IIFusiionsII, ILLESTK1LL3R, jack4au, Machiavelli_23, manuel1, User23434, moekroeman
11-17-2012, 05:32 PM #74
xkoeckiiej
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Lv2diag View Post
First off, I know I didn't create the PKG smartass. I resigned it for 4.21. Second, this isn't copy and pasted. I made this tut myself from what I did and it worked. I know now this doesn't work for bans but it fixes the error 8002A224. That's why I specifically said "Possible Unban Method" Never said it WAS an unban method. And 1-2 people have actually had success with this, including myself. Read before you blow shit out your ass.

still misleading title
11-17-2012, 05:36 PM #75
what is Rebug Toolbox ??
11-17-2012, 06:32 PM #76
Want proof? Alright, Ill post a video.

lol... ok first off. it does not show YOUR name with a date on a piece of paper. second it does NOT show that you was even using a banned account.

come on now.. i wrote a very easy and specific way to prove yourself.. and you did NONE of them. sorry man you have not proven anything.
11-17-2012, 06:37 PM #77
ResistTheMoon
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by RE View Post
lol... ok first off. it does not show YOUR name with a date on a piece of paper. second it does NOT show that you was even using a banned account.

come on now.. i wrote a very easy and specific way to prove yourself.. and you did NONE of them. sorry man you have not proven anything.

Umm, if you look at my name at the end. It shows the post you made which was today.. and it shows my name in the top left signed in to NGU. That pretty much wraps it up.
11-17-2012, 06:38 PM #78
jakehop22
Coupon Supreme
Nice thread and all, I tried this and something else and it worked.
But you should've used another account rather than your main cuz now your email is public and Sony could (prob not) ban you.
11-17-2012, 06:46 PM #79
First off, I know I didn't create the PKG smartass. I resigned it for 4.21. Second, this isn't copy and pasted. I made this tut myself from what I did and it worked. I know now this doesn't work for bans but it fixes the error 8002A224. That's why I specifically said "Possible Unban Method" Never said it WAS an unban method. And 1-2 people have actually had success with this, including myself. Read before you blow shit out your ass.

ok first off dumb ass the message was not towards you.. HE posted this exact same tut in his own thread. and wanted to troll me.. so i put the facts on the table. you clearly said "POSSIBLE" he in his thread changed it and made it a "FOR SURE THING" which it is not and NO ONE has confirmed it to work but you and numbnuts which is exactly why i said to make a video with YOUR name and DATE on a piece of paper and then show us installing a PKG then show us its banned and then show us the fix.. that is the ONLY way you can prove it works otherwise no one is going to believe you since we have had what.. like 40 people try this and it dont work for anyone... very strange... i mean im not mad at you and im not mad it dont work for me. if it truely works for you then give us the proof i requested (because its the only way to prove it) and make us jealous.. lol.

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

ok as for it being your video.. i did not see the end so yeah i guess i can assume its yours . but as for using a banned account it does not show us as for installing a pkg it does not show so what did you actually show us ? that you was able to sign online... so are many other people but they was never banned to begin with.. damn why do people have to make arguments out of friendly criticism and someones doubt from tests and failures... relax this is NOT a life or death situation. your not going to win something if your right and your not going to lose anything if your wrong. we are both on the same team. dont take offense to anything i say. because there is none intended. besides the dumb ass comment a few seconds ago lol.
11-17-2012, 06:46 PM #80
ResistTheMoon
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by RE View Post
ok first off dumb ass the message was not towards you.. HE posted this exact same tut in his own thread. and wanted to troll me.. so i put the facts on the table. you clearly said "POSSIBLE" he in his thread changed it and made it a "FOR SURE THING" which it is not and NO ONE has confirmed it to work but you and numbnuts which is exactly why i said to make a video with YOUR name and DATE on a piece of paper and then show us installing a PKG then show us its banned and then show us the fix.. that is the ONLY way you can prove it works otherwise no one is going to believe you since we have had what.. like 40 people try this and it dont work for anyone... very strange... i mean im not mad at you and im not mad it dont work for me. if it truely works for you then give us the proof i requested (because its the only way to prove it) and make us jealous.. lol.

I'm not going to get myself banned again just to show a fix. Fuck that, and at least I'm trying to find ways unlike people like you sitting on their lazy asses waiting for others to find it for them. I DID post the proof you requested, it CLEARLY fucking shows the date both on my PS3, my laptop and shows the post you posted today on this god damn thread. If you had enough common sense, you could figure out that I couldn't make this video months ago showing the post you posted. :dumb:
11-17-2012, 07:41 PM #81
ohhImpreza
Bounty hunter
Didnt Work:mad:
11-17-2012, 07:53 PM #82
Didn't work for me :(

Rogero CFW4.30 - No error code just a ban message

This is what it looks like to me, strange the current consloe id offsets are 0 until I change it. Either the PSID don't work or they seriously screwed my console ID when they banned me!

Whats next to try, cus i will beat this biatch!
Last edited by ltsDark ; 11-17-2012 at 08:31 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo