11-14-2012, 12:33 AM #1
ResistTheMoon
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello. Recently I had gotten the error 8002A224 on my 4.21.1 PS3 the day Sony started banning people. Well, come to find out. It's also a console ban. I searched and searched and all it came out to be was a console ban. No one had a fix as far as I knew. I searched for hours on end trying to find a way to fix this. Found NOTHING! I did a Restore Default Settings in the Recovery Menu and it works only for the first time you sign in w/ the error code 8002A224. Then after you rebooted your PS3, signed off, etc. It would continuously give the error. So I remembered the old PSIDPatcher app back from 3.55. I FINALLY got it signed for 4.21.1 and to my luck, it worked! The steps will be below along with the download! Hope this works for you guys, if it doesn't, I'll request this thread to be taken down.

1. Restore Default Settings in the Recovery Menu (DO NOT SIGN IN AFTER)
2. Download the PSIDPatcher for 4.21/3.55 You must login or register to view this content. | You must login or register to view this content.
3. Install the pkg and run
4. Press (X) 3-4 times then press (SQUARE) 3-4 times
5. Press Triangle to exit then reboot PS3
6. Open up Rebug Toolbox and go to the far right menu
7. Scroll to very bottom and change to 0x85 (EUR)
8. Exit then reboot PS3
9. Try to sign-in to PSN

NOTE: AS FAR AS I KNOW, THIS METHOD FIXES ERROR 8002A224. I HAVE NOT TESTED THIS ON ANY OTHER ERRORS, THAT IS WHY IT SAYS "Possible Unban Method."

Proof mine worked:

POST YOUR RESULTS BELOW!
Last edited by ResistTheMoon ; 11-17-2012 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Added proof of error 8002A224 fix

The following 12 users say thank you to ResistTheMoon for this useful post:

BashirAli, Diesection, GladiadorM, HelpmeplzPLZ, II Dave II, IIFusiionsII, ILLESTK1LL3R, jack4au, Machiavelli_23, manuel1, User23434, moekroeman
11-17-2012, 08:27 PM #83
justeve
< ^ > < ^ >
Just thinking out loud if we made a backup of our nor\nand couldnt we just restore it.
Sony would probably reban it.
Anyway good tut ,shames its not fully working thanks for your effort
11-17-2012, 09:57 PM #84
mw3modderman
Gym leader
PS3- 4.21 REBUG REX spoofed by Rebug Selector to 4.31
Skype (if you can help.) : eli.hildebrandt
When i turn on ps3 and attempt to login, I am welcomed with a ban from sony services comment, then when i activate rebug selector PSID spoofer (which im sure interfiers with PSID app) i am greeted with a 8002A224 error ) unless i set it to US then it just gives ban from sony services comment, as soon as i restart my console everything just resets , also when i try PSID on 3.55 Rebug (i havent tried Kmeaw yet because i dont see difference) i get 8002A227 error or something similar to that. I know the title says "Possible Unban Method" but their has to be a reason it worked for you and 1/3 of the other members who read this forum.

If anyone understanded what i just said, please help, will I have to just wait for a release or something , or will their never be a fix for some users?

also i have another ps3 (my brothers) and im quite good at zombies and have a mic , PSN: Ninga_Nation
Last edited by mw3modderman ; 11-17-2012 at 11:02 PM.

The following user thanked mw3modderman for this useful post:

ResistTheMoon
11-17-2012, 10:48 PM #85
ResistTheMoon
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by ltsDark View Post
Didn't work for me :(

Rogero CFW4.30 - No error code just a ban message

This is what it looks like to me, strange the current consloe id offsets are 0 until I change it. Either the PSID don't work or they seriously screwed my console ID when they banned me!

Whats next to try, cus i will beat this biatch!

That is strange that it's 0's. o.o And it's proven that Sony bans PSID's and maybe your MAC Address. But certainly your PSID. And you can only change your PSID via 3.55 atm. Need to see if I can rework this app to work on 4.XX Winky Winky

The following 2 users say thank you to ResistTheMoon for this useful post:

ltsDark, Mayimbe17
11-17-2012, 10:54 PM #86
Originally posted by Lv2diag View Post
That is strange that it's 0's. o.o And it's proven that Sony bans PSID's and maybe your MAC Address. But certainly your PSID. And you can only change your PSID via 3.55 atm. Need to see if I can rework this app to work on 4.XX Winky Winky

i resigned it to 4.30 but don't have a clue how the pkg works. :confused:
11-18-2012, 03:51 AM #87
hostnada
Save Point
well i wanna kno if this work for only rebug or cfw 3.55 :evil::evil::evil::evil:
11-19-2012, 12:49 AM #88
mw3modderman
Gym leader
Do you live in EUR region, if so please tell me ! i might test US
11-19-2012, 05:38 AM #89
Originally posted by Lv2diag View Post
Hello. Recently I had gotten the error 8002A224 on my 4.21.1 PS3 the day Sony started banning people. Well, come to find out. It's also a console ban. I searched and searched and all it came out to be was a console ban. No one had a fix as far as I knew. I searched for hours on end trying to find a way to fix this. Found NOTHING! I did a Restore Default Settings in the Recovery Menu and it works only for the first time you sign in w/ the error code 8002A224. Then after you rebooted your PS3, signed off, etc. It would continuously give the error. So I remembered the old PSIDPatcher app back from 3.55. I FINALLY got it signed for 4.21.1 and to my luck, it worked! The steps will be below along with the download! Hope this works for you guys, if it doesn't, I'll request this thread to be taken down.

1. Restore Default Settings in the Recovery Menu (DO NOT SIGN IN AFTER)
2. Download the PSIDPatcher for 4.21/3.55 You must login or register to view this content. | You must login or register to view this content.
3. Install the pkg and run
4. Press (X) 3-4 times then press (SQUARE) 3-4 times
5. Press Triangle to exit then reboot PS3
6. Open up Rebug Toolbox and go to the far right menu
7. Scroll to very bottom and change to 0x85 (EUR)
8. Exit then reboot PS3
9. Try to sign-in to PSN

NOTE: AS FAR AS I KNOW, THIS METHOD FIXES ERROR 8002A224. I HAVE NOT TESTED THIS ON ANY OTHER ERRORS, THAT IS WHY IT SAYS "Possible Unban Method."

Proof mine worked:

POST YOUR RESULTS BELOW!

were can i get a sen enabler for rebug 4.21.1 cfw please ?
11-19-2012, 06:52 AM #90
hibye3
Hurah!
Originally posted by oViiPeRx View Post
were can i get a sen enabler for rebug 4.21.1 cfw please ?

Facepalm There is already one in rebug mode all you gotta do is go into rebug toolbox the go to ps3 mode and switch it to rebug
11-19-2012, 08:00 PM #91
PS3 is asking me to update and I'm on 4.31 SPOOF... Anyone else getting this message?

The following user thanked iCreative for this useful post:

MassiveModBROWN

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo