11-14-2012, 12:33 AM #1
ResistTheMoon
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello. Recently I had gotten the error 8002A224 on my 4.21.1 PS3 the day Sony started banning people. Well, come to find out. It's also a console ban. I searched and searched and all it came out to be was a console ban. No one had a fix as far as I knew. I searched for hours on end trying to find a way to fix this. Found NOTHING! I did a Restore Default Settings in the Recovery Menu and it works only for the first time you sign in w/ the error code 8002A224. Then after you rebooted your PS3, signed off, etc. It would continuously give the error. So I remembered the old PSIDPatcher app back from 3.55. I FINALLY got it signed for 4.21.1 and to my luck, it worked! The steps will be below along with the download! Hope this works for you guys, if it doesn't, I'll request this thread to be taken down.

1. Restore Default Settings in the Recovery Menu (DO NOT SIGN IN AFTER)
2. Download the PSIDPatcher for 4.21/3.55 You must login or register to view this content. | You must login or register to view this content.
3. Install the pkg and run
4. Press (X) 3-4 times then press (SQUARE) 3-4 times
5. Press Triangle to exit then reboot PS3
6. Open up Rebug Toolbox and go to the far right menu
7. Scroll to very bottom and change to 0x85 (EUR)
8. Exit then reboot PS3
9. Try to sign-in to PSN

NOTE: AS FAR AS I KNOW, THIS METHOD FIXES ERROR 8002A224. I HAVE NOT TESTED THIS ON ANY OTHER ERRORS, THAT IS WHY IT SAYS "Possible Unban Method."

Proof mine worked:

POST YOUR RESULTS BELOW!
Last edited by ResistTheMoon ; 11-17-2012 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Added proof of error 8002A224 fix

The following 12 users say thank you to ResistTheMoon for this useful post:

BashirAli, Diesection, GladiadorM, HelpmeplzPLZ, II Dave II, IIFusiionsII, ILLESTK1LL3R, jack4au, Machiavelli_23, manuel1, User23434, moekroeman
11-21-2012, 04:10 PM #101
Originally posted by jack4au View Post
It won't. I thanked and liked because this WILL work when someone edits the source with the right lines, now the reason it worked for him and two others after reset settings is because they were never really banned, just erroring up, happened to me before. This home brew works on 4.21 rebug YES BUT it edits the wrong line and after its done it just resets id original because its a active ram area I'm guessing, you can tell this by running it changing ids exiting and reopening they will be as original or slightly different, or after reboot it goes back, either way we just need to get the right lines because its definitely not stored in psid txt or console Id text anymore because you can't import unbanned ids that's how I caught on to all this, anyway bottom line explanation over and if it did unban those people then there purely in luck and they should be very happy , but a fantastic post none the less just give it some time

No, There have been Two Ban Waves before this one, and there have been multiple methods to fix and all have either failed or end up with an error (charles's method for an example).

So don't get your hopes up, buddy, Just buy a new PS3 and put CFW in it and DO NOT go online like I did.

I got banned on my CFW PS3 and now I just want to get it fixed.. 2 CFW ps3's online = HEAVEN Happy

Anyways so yeah, don't tire yourself, won't be fixed.

EDIT: 8002A224 is not ban.

8002A227 is ban. [either console ban, account ban, or both]

Fortunately I got Console Ban instead of account ban, I really don't want my level 25 trophy account banned Happy so thank god.

I hope you got Console Ban too instead of Account Ban, it's much better.
Last edited by HelpmeplzPLZ ; 11-21-2012 at 04:12 PM.
11-21-2012, 07:58 PM #102
ResistTheMoon
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by HelpmeplzPLZ View Post
No, There have been Two Ban Waves before this one, and there have been multiple methods to fix and all have either failed or end up with an error (charles's method for an example).

So don't get your hopes up, buddy, Just buy a new PS3 and put CFW in it and DO NOT go online like I did.

I got banned on my CFW PS3 and now I just want to get it fixed.. 2 CFW ps3's online = HEAVEN Happy

Anyways so yeah, don't tire yourself, won't be fixed.

EDIT: 8002A224 is not ban.

8002A227 is ban. [either console ban, account ban, or both]

Fortunately I got Console Ban instead of account ban, I really don't want my level 25 trophy account banned Happy so thank god.

I hope you got Console Ban too instead of Account Ban, it's much better.

error 8002A224 can be a console ban. I've called looked this up for hours then called Sony and they also said it was.
11-21-2012, 09:30 PM #103
Originally posted by hibye3 View Post
Because this fix doesn't work in general all your question asked is how to spoof to 4.31 and I told you.

Oh okay thanks anyway
11-21-2012, 10:22 PM #104
hibye3
Hurah!
Originally posted by SliceLobbiez View Post
Oh okay thanks anyway

Sorry my mistake is that this fix only works with 3.55 I have been hearing!
11-22-2012, 06:09 AM #105
Originally posted by hibye3 View Post
Sorry my mistake is that this fix only works with 3.55 I have been hearing!

i did it on 3.55. I'll try again later
11-22-2012, 09:10 PM #106
I got to make a account with this but when signing in or enter ps store or changing avatar I get instantly banned.
11-23-2012, 03:27 PM #107
HonuCinema
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by Lv2diag View Post
it gives that error because you're using someone else's ID

Quick question, if you get the error again, do you have to restart the whole process?
11-23-2012, 06:37 PM #108
H41822
Banned
get 227 error :S
11-23-2012, 09:57 PM #109
Great post, slight success! am able to complete registration whereas previous to this method I was unable! come signing in im having the idps mismatch? anyone know how i go about changing region, idps within rogero? Cheers!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo