11-16-2012, 02:19 PM #1
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PS3 Developer Deank has updated multiMAN bringing the application to version 04.11.12. This is a minor update that provides some fixes and improvements to FTP, among other things you can see below for the full changelog.

You must login or register to view this content.

A minor update:

1. Fixed LV1 peek/poke for 4.21REX in DEX mode + DEX lv2_kernel
  2. Added back IDPS display in "System Information"
  3. Added preliminary support for 4.30CFW with LV1 peek/poke syscalls (sc 8/9) or lv1 mmap patch (hvsc 114)
  4. (if such CFW is released then direct-disc-access/PS1 disc backups should work)
  5. Increased number of supported simultaneous FTP transfers to 8
  6. FTP user/password can be anything
  7. Added support for "Change BD-Movie Region" function for 4.30CFW
  8. Updated Showtime to 04.01.224

Download You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to Xx--AIDAN--xX for this useful post:

moah9998, STYL3S

The following user groaned Xx--AIDAN--xX for this awful post:

Dr. Mayham
11-17-2012, 04:06 PM #2
ErasedDev
Climbing up the ladder
This got me Banned :-)
11-17-2012, 04:13 PM #3
UPTOWN
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by xX View Post
PS3 Developer Deank has updated multiMAN bringing the application to version 04.11.12. This is a minor update that provides some fixes and improvements to FTP, among other things you can see below for the full changelog.

A minor update:

1. Fixed LV1 peek/poke for 4.21REX in DEX mode + DEX lv2_kernel
  2. Added back IDPS display in "System Information"
  3. Added preliminary support for 4.30CFW with LV1 peek/poke syscalls (sc 8/9) or lv1 mmap patch (hvsc 114)
  4. (if such CFW is released then direct-disc-access/PS1 disc backups should work)
  5. Increased number of supported simultaneous FTP transfers to 8
  6. FTP user/password can be anything
  7. Added support for "Change BD-Movie Region" function for 4.30CFW
  8. Updated Showtime to 04.01.224

Can I change the region of the game with this multiman? Like.example: if I downloaded a BLES game and I want to play it on my BLUS ps3, will it work without problem?
11-17-2012, 04:45 PM #4
Darkjolie
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by upt View Post
Can I change the region of the game with this multiman? Like.example: if I downloaded a BLES game and I want to play it on my BLUS ps3, will it work without problem?

ps3 has no region. you can play any games on it

Originally posted by zI
This got me Banned :-)

Im very sure it's not because of Multiman, did you hacked call of duty or other games online ? or did you went online while being on Multiman? When thats the case..... well then..... you know
11-17-2012, 05:57 PM #5
Swifter
The Swift One
Originally posted by Darkjolie View Post
Im very sure it's not because of Multiman, did you hacked call of duty or other games online ? or did you went online while being on Multiman? When thats the case..... well then..... you know

He's lying/trolling. If he really was banned i don't think he'd add a smile face to the end of saying/typing it... why would he be happy getting banned?? lol
11-18-2012, 10:26 AM #6
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
Im very sure it's not because of Multiman, did you hacked call of duty or other games online ? or did you went online while being on Multiman? When thats the case..... well then..... you know[/QUOTE] it might of been because of multiman this because sony can see what games/homebrew etc you play or what you launch and when you launched it etc so if they saw him launch homebrew he got banned
11-19-2012, 11:29 PM #7
Agentcell
Can’t trickshot me!
Damn I've been out of the scene for months. I've been busy as hell. Damn a lot has changed: improvements on multiman, 3.55 fixes, AND A NEW CFW? Goddamn you guys are amazing. I just got my PS3 re-balled since I fixed the YLOD 4 times now and it was about time to permanently fix it. I guess I got it repaired right on time...Well back on the scene and back on the research grind. Now I got to read a bunch of threads just to get back on track. So excuse me if I ask redundant questions.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo