11-18-2012, 01:22 PM #1
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); HdMadness is back guys with ErmaC 4.30 CFW v1.4 changes are below.

v1.4 Change list

1. More Stable than any other 4.30 CFW out there (Tested with numerous PS3, slim and phat models)
  2. Can run games with the latest updates signed with Keys up to 4.30 without any patching needed
  3. PSN enabled
  4. Cinavia protection disabled
  5. No Demo Mode/kiosk fw messages when using you PS3*
  6. XMB fully optimized with fast access in-game or not so you can have the best performance with your console

Changes since 1.3:

Another round of small bug fixes, including the bug that was detected with some 3D TVs that were not recognized as such when using cfw 4.30
    A few more cosmetic changes

*If you still want to use PSHome please install 'PSHome_ErmaC_4.30_CFW.pkg' included in the package

#This CFW will not brick your PS3 System or Harddrive if you install it properly. Use it with caution, the author of this CFW will not be held responsible for any damage that may be caused to your system.

You need to be on 3.55 ofw or cfw to install ErmaC CFW. Please downgrade using the proper procedures (999 downgrader from Rebug team is the best option) and after downgrading please install and run 'toggle_qa.pkg' on your PS3 before upgrading again to the new version.

Use exactly the same precautions on upgrading/downgrading used on other CFWs to
    avoid any complication. Enjoy!

You must login or register to view this content.

MD5: F54D03ED118C91FCC9AADFB8B3A029CA

Last edited by Xx--AIDAN--xX ; 11-18-2012 at 01:29 PM.

The following user thanked Xx--AIDAN--xX for this useful post:

^TPP^
11-18-2012, 02:32 PM #2
riggstq
[move]Haters Gonna Hate[/move]
Originally posted by xX View Post
HdMadness is back guys with ErmaC 4.30 CFW v1.4 changes are below.

v1.4 Change list

1. More Stable than any other 4.30 CFW out there (Tested with numerous PS3, slim and phat models)
  2. Can run games with the latest updates signed with Keys up to 4.30 without any patching needed
  3. PSN enabled
  4. Cinavia protection disabled
  5. No Demo Mode/kiosk fw messages when using you PS3*
  6. XMB fully optimized with fast access in-game or not so you can have the best performance with your console

Changes since 1.3:

Another round of small bug fixes, including the bug that was detected with some 3D TVs that were not recognized as such when using cfw 4.30
    A few more cosmetic changes

*If you still want to use PSHome please install 'PSHome_ErmaC_4.30_CFW.pkg' included in the package

#This CFW will not brick your PS3 System or Harddrive if you install it properly. Use it with caution, the author of this CFW will not be held responsible for any damage that may be caused to your system.

You need to be on 3.55 ofw or cfw to install ErmaC CFW. Please downgrade using the proper procedures (999 downgrader from Rebug team is the best option) and after downgrading please install and run 'toggle_qa.pkg' on your PS3 before upgrading again to the new version.

Use exactly the same precautions on upgrading/downgrading used on other CFWs to
    avoid any complication. Enjoy!

MD5: F54D03ED118C91FCC9AADFB8B3A029CA

ok so ill be honest im not thinking of changing fw any time soon but what does this fw have to offer that rogero's doesnt it seems to be the same spec but with a different appearance.... correct me if im wrong but i just dont see why people would choose this fw over the known dev's ones such as rebug, rogero shit i was even more trusting of e3's fw xD
11-18-2012, 02:39 PM #3
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
Originally posted by tq1 View Post
correct me if im wrong but i just dont see why people would choose this fw over the known dev's ones such as rebug, rogero shit i was even more trusting of e3's fw xD
i havent used this cfw but he stats his cfw is the most stable/reliable cfw and all cfws are the same really
11-18-2012, 02:42 PM #4
riggstq
Originally posted by xX View Post
i havent used this cfw but he stats his cfw is the most stable/reliable cfw and all cfws are the same really

well to be fair he would say that wouldnt he :P and not necessarily i mean i can see people choosing between rebugs rex 4.21 and rogero 4.30 just for ease but where does this fw fit :S im sure it is good but i just think that not soo many people will be willing to use it as you said yourself you havent i know i havent and tbh i dont actualy know one person that has...
11-18-2012, 02:49 PM #5
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
Originally posted by tq1 View Post
im sure it is good but i just think that not soo many people will be willing to use it as you said yourself you havent i know i havent and tbh i dont actualy know one person that has
yeah not many people may not use it but news is news and its nice to other cfws etc and may aswell post in case 1 or 2 do use his cfw etc like i say best cfws 2 use are rogero and rebug
11-18-2012, 02:59 PM #6
riggstq
fair enough man i see your point but im with you on the whole which fw to use atm im on rebug 4.21 dex and i couldnt ask for anymore tbh cant get much better Happy
11-18-2012, 06:18 PM #7
SALEM-x
Little One
How can i step up to it from kmeaw 3.55 and can get back to kmeaw again?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo