Post: multiMAN 04.13.00 & Install Package Files Pkg To Help Rogeros Cfw
11-22-2012, 04:28 PM #1
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PlayStation 3 developer Deank is back with another update to multiMAN. In this update you get a proper working Hermes payload for those running Rogero's CFW 4.30 CEX v2.00. That's going to fix 4GB+ split files stored on external drives. Also included is a handy application, suitable for all custom firmware, called Install Package Files. This tool is great for those who did not like the idea of the removal of install package files on Rogero's latest firmware.

Changelog multiMAN 04.13.00 CEX BASE:
Also online is mM 04.13.00 with a fix for Hermes payload for Rogero 4.30CFW v2:

Fixed issue with Hermes payload on 4.30CEX Rogero ver 2.00
4+GB split files caching from USB and "Ext. Game Data" game option now work
Added standalone application "* Install Package Files"
RELOAD.SELF from the application can be used in other homebrew tools to install PKG files via the bubble-method
Install Package Files app works on all firmwares

stDISC and gameDATA apps will be available later for Rogero 4.30CFW v2.

About Install Package Files.pkg:
This is a small handy tool for installing PKG files via the "bubble"/PSN method. It may be handy for Rogero 4.30CFW ver. 2.00 users. Rogero is preparing a firmware version which will have it 'build-in' in /dev_flash so you won't need multiMAN and you can't break/delete it, since it will appear in [/app_home] when you boot the PS3 and will come preinstalled.

It comes with background running FTP server and /dev_blind mounted (for write access to /dev_flash).

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Download: You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 4 users say thank you to Xx--AIDAN--xX for this useful post:

mark1, sonny356, Swampman, TheHakka
11-22-2012, 09:26 PM #2
Cheers for this mate, very handy with the new Rogero!
11-22-2012, 09:48 PM #3
mw3modderman
Gym leader
I think it would be cool if MultiMan added dynamic theme support if they haven't already.
11-23-2012, 02:03 AM #4
I have a problem my multiman not install pakage file....I have multimen 4.12 pls give me a solution?(I HAVE CFW ROGERO 4.30 V2)

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

Ok i have resolt

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo