Post: Ps3 Update 4.31 Core_OS_PACKAGE.pkg Dumps [Download]
12-18-2012, 11:16 PM #1
jborgadog
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Ps3 CORE_OS_PACKAGE.pkg Dumps!

This has been released for awhile, but no one has posted it yet (I think). You can you use these to debug and find the private keys or make your own MFW (You can't do a CFW because the private keys aren't out). Thanks for reading this.

Credits:
PS3 Devs
Mayham_CoD_MODZ
Me c:

Download:
You must login or register to view this content.

All of the PS3 keys are in this file for 4.31!

WinRAR:
Last edited by jborgadog ; 12-18-2012 at 11:27 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to jborgadog for this useful post:

Dr. Mayham, KAD-Modz, MrDmoney156, Ps3-Dev-2456
12-19-2012, 02:59 AM #2
Originally posted by jborgadog View Post
Ps3 CORE_OS_PACKAGE.pkg Dumps!

This has been released for awhile, but no one has posted it yet (I think). You can you use these to debug and find the private keys or make your own MFW (You can't do a CFW because the private keys aren't out). Thanks for reading this.

Credits:
PS3 Devs
Mayham_CoD_MODZ
Me c:

Download:

All of the PS3 keys are in this file for 4.31!

WinRAR:

! C:\Users\*\Downloads\4.31 Dumps.rar: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged
file info: 4.31 Dumps.rar
3 hrs ago ยท 0 bytes

0 bytes ?!?!? wtf..
12-19-2012, 05:16 AM #3
IGNORE TOP DOWNLOAD LINK!

**Fixed Download Link
Last edited by Dr. Mayham ; 12-19-2012 at 05:32 AM. Reason: New download link

The following 4 users say thank you to Dr. Mayham for this useful post:

jborgadog, KAD-Modz, MrDmoney156, Ps3-Dev-2456
12-19-2012, 01:09 PM #4
let me explain: You cant get Private keys only public keys But Give you a hint where to start scekrit ;-) look at 3.55 lv0 compare it with 3.60 so on!! but you got to have two files exactly with the same keys!!! buy the way its not ecsda its HMAC-SHA1 look at that first yes sha1 is different to HMAC!!! then look at ecsda!!! look at geohot hmac reverse and failoverflow hmac reverse they are both algor but its not what we need its the maths on how to calculate the public key its impossible to calculate the private keys Brute forcing the private keys would take billion of years no hacker has achieved to break the hmac-sha1 the only way we could do it i would recommend looking at quantum computers how to build one trust me i have looked at this for the past month with the dev's on irc channel not even hashcat with 70gb of dictionary or john the ripper cant do it.so for now what we need to do is look for public/iv/key and a exploit on lv2 but it will only be a hen.oh the number you need to work out what is *K (uCool Man (aka Tustin) *? you can easy find that out is so im affraid hope this clears it up.if you want to discuss it further you can always pm me!!!
12-19-2012, 01:41 PM #5
Dave is gay
Save Point
this is veldig veldig weird, as it har only 0.0001 kb plass.
12-19-2012, 09:20 PM #6
Mythusala
Rekt It Ralph
omg guys you are so dumb the public and private keys have already been released I have a copy of them and i also posted them in elite go look

The following user groaned Mythusala for this awful post:

Dr. Mayham
12-20-2012, 02:20 AM #7
Originally posted by mythusala1 View Post
omg guys you are so dumb the public and private keys have already been released i have a copy of them and i also posted them in elite go look

those are the lv0 private keys! These are to find the appldr or the lv1 private keys!

The following 2 users say thank you to Dr. Mayham for this useful post:

jborgadog, Ps3-Dev-2456
12-20-2012, 03:48 AM #8
would this lead to pkg keys too? so it can be installable on 4.31 fws like kiosk or mfw firmware?

The following user thanked MrDmoney156 for this useful post:

Dr. Mayham
12-20-2012, 07:11 AM #9
Mythusala
Rekt It Ralph
I see that you or someone has leaked the stuff I'll be sure to report that...

The following user groaned Mythusala for this awful post:

Dr. Mayham
12-20-2012, 01:52 PM #10
jborgadog
Save Point
Originally posted by mythusala1 View Post
I see that you or someone has leaked the stuff I'll be sure to report that...

How is this leaking???? I have seen you post in the past couple days and you aren't that smart :/ You think that the Lv0 private keys are every keys private key and you try to take all of the credit for it when you didn't even do anything. Go ahead report this, this thread won't be closed Smile Plus Mayham_CoD_MODZ is a Ps3 dev he much smarter than you

The following user thanked jborgadog for this useful post:

Dr. Mayham

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo