Post: PS3 4.31 ofw to 4.30 Rogero cfw with a e3 flasher NO 3.55 needed
12-27-2012, 06:33 PM #1
alchybear
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); UPDATE: HOW TO DOWNGRADE TO 4.30 Rogero NEVER ON 3.55

300XX and 400xx models are not downgradable, they have a different files running and do not have the same files that are modified to hack you older slims and phats.

300xx models can be backed up and rewritten but if modified in any way will not work.

you only need
*usb
*e3 flasher
*a dongle/ example: e3 card reader
old slim models below 250XX example 2501, 2502, 2503
e3 does not work on models below and starting at CECHG0x-CECHA0x example CECHA01, CECHG03 are nands

E3 flasher does not have to be plugged into the hdd slot to work, it receives all power from the nor clipped successfully to the nor.

files needed for safety and to proceed - You must login or register to view this content.
mirror links
ps3 usb links after e3 nor editing -
You must login or register to view this content.
e3 back up checks links-

e3 step 1 - switch pup's with rogero's 4.30cfw v 2.03 - my link has it set ready
e3 step 2 - lv2diag out of factory mode
ps3 nor dump patcher to fix bad back ups
e3 downgrade.bin - makes the e3 flasher rewrite the nor to allow factory mode access
update.bin - its the samsung version of the e3flasher firmware allows multi console downgrades. more than one console in other words
flowrebuilder - decrypts the backups to look and make sure its good

video

here is proof ^ of me downgrading to 4.30 cfw no 3.55! my video is not cut but speeds up through the middle since it takes almost 2 hours to prove this. you see every time i drop the camera fix the e3 and finish the downgrade straight to 4.30 cfw roger v 2.03 which you will KNOW ITS SPOOFED TO 4.31, you can see the install pkg/lastgame icon after downgrading.

tut installing e3 flasher

hints! the e3 flasher always has the ribbon starting under the nor words
exmple: You must login or register to view this content.

always test your back ups and even use flowrebuilder 4.2.2 to reverse decry-pt to make sure your back up was good.
Last edited by alchybear ; 02-20-2013 at 03:39 AM.

The following 15 users say thank you to alchybear for this useful post:

AMNE, dek2011, DEREKTROTTER, EternalHabit, FTDreload, GUESS_HU, Insult, Bichote, Jared, Machiavelli_23, Pseudo_Soldier, Rebuged, Specter, Swifter, riggstq
01-03-2013, 02:56 AM #29
were can i buy the stuff i will be needing to do this..thanks man.....nice post
01-03-2013, 05:19 AM #30
alchybear
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by cali123 View Post
were can i buy the stuff i will be needing to do this..thanks man.....nice post
just search on their official site for retailers You must login or register to view this content.
01-03-2013, 05:32 PM #31
Bichote
Former Staff
Originally posted by alchybear View Post
important update. this will not work for 3000x models and most likly not for the 4000x either. you can plug a e3 into a 3000x do back up and write to the nor but the ps3 blocks the e3 from editing it while writing to the nor. better understanding it blocks downgrade.bin from editing the nor on site.

Very easy tutorial.

Follow the steps to downgrade a ps3, but when you get to the first step of the usb downgrading part after putting your ps3 into service mode, use rogero 4.30cfw ver. 2.03 on the root of the usb with the lv2diag.self to downgrade instead of the roger 3.55 . so again no 3.55 ever touches the ps3 during this whole setup! Doing this will also now allow CECH-300x models original slims to be downgraded to 4.30 cfw as long as it never touches 3.55 Happy

The whole reason for this was to find out if the e3 flasher fits a CECH-400xx model super slim models, but all i needed was proof that you can downgrade from 4.31 to 4.30cfw with a e3 flasher, SO

IF ANY ONE OUT THERE HAS A E3 FLASHER AND A NEW SUPER SLIM MODEL PLEASE TEST THIS IF IT WORKS! YOU CAN MAKE BACK UPS OF THE NOR INCASE IT FAILS. unless some one wants to donate me one or trade for one of my cfw ps3's with some cash we will not know if this works just for that model.

Here is proof you can but i still do not know if the CECH-400xx models are compatible since i do not have one.

files needed for safety and to proceed - You must login or register to view this content.
mirror links
ps3 usb links after e3 nor editing -
e3 back up checks links-

e3 step 1 - switch pup's with rogero's 4.30cfw v 2.03 - my link has it set ready
e3 step 2 - lv2diag out of factory mode
ps3 nor dump patcher to fix bad back ups
e3 downgrade.bin - makes the e3 flasher rewrite the nor to allow factory mode access
update.bin - its the samsung version of the e3flasher firmware allows multi console downgrades. more than one console in other words
flowrebuilder - decrypts the backups to look and make sure its good

video

here is proof ^ of me downgrading to 4.30 cfw no 3.55! my video is not cut but speeds up through the middle since it takes almost 2 hours to prove this. you see every time i drop the camera fix the e3 and finish the downgrade straight to 4.30 cfw roger v 2.03 which you will KNOW ITS SPOOFED TO 4.31, you can see the install pkg/lastgame icon after downgrading.

tut installing e3 flasher

hints! the e3 flasher always has the ribbon starting under the nor words
exmple: You must login or register to view this content.

always test your back ups and even use flowrebuilder 4.2.2 to reverse decry-pt to make sure your back up was good.

Nice tutorial man :p
01-03-2013, 07:47 PM #32
i have more then 1 ps3 how would do it if i just buy 1 e3 flasher
Originally posted by alchybear View Post
just search on their official site for retailers You must login or register to view this content.
01-03-2013, 08:33 PM #33
alchybear
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by cali123 View Post
i have more then 1 ps3 how would do it if i just buy 1 e3 flasher

as long as you use the update for samsung for the e3 flasher you can do more than one console. the only trouble you will have is if you damage the ribbon from the nor to the e3. so becareful to not damage it
01-05-2013, 01:28 AM #34
i want to know witch modes can be download because i have 3...thanks man
01-13-2013, 05:11 AM #35
Melvin Peralta
Do a barrel roll!
Can i JB a 3001A Model w this? I cant go past 3.66 but since u said we wont touch 3.55 i be wondering.
01-13-2013, 05:56 AM #36
alchybear
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Melvin
Can i JB a 3001A Model w this? I cant go past 3.66 but since u said we wont touch 3.55 i be wondering.

then you did not read i even said at the begining you can not downgrade a 300xx model. you can not becuase the motherboards memory is written with different codes compared to older slims and phats.
01-15-2013, 05:28 AM #37
thanks ill stry trhis with my slim

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo