Post: PS3TrophyIsGood Synchronize the Modified Trophies onto PSN Tool (Trophy Hack)
03-02-2013, 01:10 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Update To 1.2.6, please redownload PS3TrophyIsGood

If not successful, please confirm ur console id and user id is valid.
In pfdtool/gobal.conf

In this article:
You must login or register to view this content.
Note: consoleid in global.conf can be all "00" , so enter the "00" byte 16 times for it to work (32 0 total)

This thread #81-#86 (Page9) has many tips. read these if not work.

Change Log:
V1.3.6
-add random setting

v1.2.6
-fix timezone bug.

v1.2.5
-fixed timezone issue.
-add lanuage combox .
-change gobal.conf settings.

v1.1.4
-add random Timestamp feature.
-Instant Platinum random Timestamp too.

v1.0.3
change time bug fixed

V1.0.2
big bug fixed

v1.0.1
New icons
Multi-lingual
Instant Platinum will automatically be the last to be synchronized (synchronization time will be +1 second of other trophies).
Eliminate unnecessary Debug Code, making it faster to open trophy files.
Platinum must be unlocked last from now on.
(But you still have to enter the time on your own. Please set the time of Platinum last, or you won't be able to synchronize it)

Known issues:

If the time of Platinum isn't set last, you won't get the Platinum trophy after synchronization.
So you have to check the time of Platinum manually.
Trophies synchronized from PSN (e.g., trophies obtained from PS3) will have an invalid synchronization.

Introduction to the program

Download Link:
v1.3.6

V1.2.6

P.S. pfdtool is enclosed in this program, and it will automatically do encryption and decryption. Please do not attempt to decrypt it on your own.
After each modification, you must close the file or the program so that the trophies will be re-encrypted.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22400[/ATTACH]
Grey ones are the trophies that haven't been obtained.
Red ones are those haven't been synchronized.
White ones are those already obtained but not yet synchronized.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22401[/ATTACH]
Green circle is the name of the trophies, while red one is the obtain rate.
Blue one is PSN experience, showing hoe much experience you can obtain from synchronizing this trophy to PSN.
In the bottom is the URL of my blog, where you can check for the latest news.

Open file

If youfind it troublesome to open file by clicking throught the folders, you may simply drag the file into the window.
It will be loaded automatically.

Actual Practice

If your trophies haven't been sychronized onto PSN before, please set the console id and user id correctly.
If you want to modify console idm please modify "gobal.conf".

Original Texts:

Note: consoleid in global.conf can be all "00" , so enter the "00" byte 16 times for it to work (32 0 total)

Step 1:

Copy the trophies from your PS3.
The location is "/dev_hdd0/home/000000XX/trophy/".

Step 2:

Open the program, and drag the folder of trophies onto the program.

Step 3:

Copy and paste the modified trophies back to its original folder.
(Please remember to make a backup copy)

Step 4:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]22402[/ATTACH]
The accomplishment rate of trophies becomes 2%.

But when you check it up in in XMB, it still appears to be locked, and I don't know why it's like this.
If you unlock all the trophies, it will show you 100% accomplishment rate, but still appears locked.
Nevertheless we can still synchronize it to PSN.

Step5:

Warning! This step is highly dangerous! Please make sure that you know what you're doing and what the outcome might be!
I won't be able to give your PSN account and consoleid (idps) back to you if you get banned!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22404[/ATTACH]

After synchronization, the trophies appear!
In this step I encountered a synchronization error, but later the trophies show up.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22403[/ATTACH]

What it lookes like on VITA, which means that it's been synchronized to PSN.

Others

If you encounter some errors, please contact me.
Last edited by darkautism ; 03-10-2013 at 02:41 AM.

The following 49 users say thank you to darkautism for this useful post:

007bond, ady05113, Amarildo88, ATypicalSe7en, barelynotlegal, Barry90, bejekas, BooYaaKaa, CrashTV-XHess, Dalmin, deeh, Dejaninho, Gabberhard, gowhawx, hack73, Hate, Herrkulez, Hunter926, joni_djESP, justdarko, justeve, kashiboy, KoS_Riitalo, LaRip8, LaughTracks, lubu, Marconobi, Mawndo, MODZ4FUN420, neoar, Padavona, Pajero, ps3re, scorpion-black, Siknik64, Skonafid, Soneco, SPYdir, Swifter, Taylors Bish, texita, TheDoctor MoDz, Unstopbole Mods, VercettiCool, WIPEOUTEVIL, wtfletmesignup, x00, xenomage, xxfearxx

The following user groaned darkautism for this awful post:

Darkjolie
04-22-2013, 01:13 PM #137
Amarildo88
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by kevin67776 View Post
ok have download another file Awesome face ... so but when i put the trophyfolder in the programm, than i dont can set the random date its come a Error whats that?

i have one red trophy in the list and they have i get at 4 / 18 / 2013. The Programm let dont change me the other trophys befor this date WHY ?

If you already synchronized the trophys to PSN you can't change the date you got then, it not work for anyone.

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

Originally posted by Naziman View Post
damn, it doesn't work for me, the program works fine, and it show the trophies that I've unblock, but they never appear unblocked after syncronization, i tried everything, start the damn game before syncronize and viceversa,syncronize without star the game and nothing, the trophies still shown blocked and not shown completed on mi SEN account, help please!

EDIT: Finally it works, at least it show me the unlock trophies in the xmb, but with 2 errors, first when i go to synchronize, it give me a 80030C25 error and the syncronization fails, and the second error it's when i start the game, jumps me the 80022D88 error about the trophy registry, at the end don't work cos i cant synchronize the trophies with my account... again, help me

It worked for me by this way, delete the trophy folder and run the game to it install it again(do it all offline) copy the new installed trophy folder to the program and start unlocking the trophies, dont care with the trophies you already have got if you have then synchronized the date you put in the unlocktime doesnt matter, pay attention to the trophies you dont have yet and want to unlock when you finnish put it back on ps3 and sync, this is how i done it.
04-28-2013, 08:08 AM #138
braindead
Bounty hunter
Hi,

i think it is a fantastix tool. But i cant it run up correctly.
1. When i open the Trophy Folder in the programm the following Error Message comes:

"Open Failed:Not a valid TropTRNS.dat"
I cant open the Folder in the programm

2. I changed the consoleid to 32x0 and my userid to 000001

3. I am running Win8 64bit

The PS3 ist fresh and was never online. I used the same PS3 name like on my other OFW PS3.

What do i wrong?

Greets

Edit: I changed my consoleid from 32x0 to the real one that i found with idps Watcher. Still the same error
message.

OK i got it to work ! (mistake was a false userid it must be 8 bytes long)
Last edited by braindead ; 04-28-2013 at 09:07 AM.
04-28-2013, 12:21 PM #139
braindead
Bounty hunter
Back again. Tool works fine but my trophies have terrible timestamps

The programm says invalid date issue.

0001/1/01 00:00:00

I cannot change that date then the programm crash down.

How can i fix the trophies date time that ps3trophyisgood can check it?
04-28-2013, 09:57 PM #140
Default Avatar
Iru
First of all, thank you for this excellent tool: with this, I can finally manage to "copy" (by unlocking them again Happy) the (legit) trophies I got with another account (that got banned for CFW) to a new one!
But I have some questions... I tried this tool 2 times:
-the first time I changed the User and console IDs in global.conf, unlocked the trophies and moved them into the ps3. After starting the game, everything was fine, they all appeared to be unlocked offline. But when I tried to sync them, I got error 80022d88, and the modified trophies were listed as damaged data;
-the second time I downloaded again the original global.conf, and didn't change anything. Everything went the same as the first try, but when I try to sync them I get error 80022d68, without making them damaged data.

Now I was wondering... I'm using a bypass and a psunban to log into PSN... could one of them be the cause of those errors? And when I change the console id in global.conf, what ID should I put: the original one or the psunban's one?

Thank you for your help!

-------------------------------------------------------

Oh, I almost forgot: I've already tried to copy those trophies by using Bruteforce savedata: everything seemed fine, until I tried to sync: it said "syncronization completed succesfully", but of all of my trophies (71) it synced only few of them, and partially (6, and for example FFXIII offline is at 44%, while online it shows 14%!). Good thing is that the dates, for those few unlocked, are correct.
Obviously I deleted the trophy folder before trying this tool, and started again from 0% the trophies I wanted, but what I wanted to know is: could it be that I messed up something on my account by doing as I did? And since I've already synced that account, although it was only a partial syncronization, can I put 32x0 in global.conf, or should I put my console (or the unban's) console ID?
Last edited by Iru ; 04-29-2013 at 08:11 AM.
05-03-2013, 04:27 AM #141
Originally posted by Amarildo
If you already synchronized the trophys to PSN you can't change the date you got then, it not work for anyone.

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

It worked for me by this way, delete the trophy folder and run the game to it install it again(do it all offline) copy the new installed trophy folder to the program and start unlocking the trophies, dont care with the trophies you already have got if you have then synchronized the date you put in the unlocktime doesnt matter, pay attention to the trophies you dont have yet and want to unlock when you finnish put it back on ps3 and sync, this is how i done it.

thanks, I've resolved the problem, but now, how can i synchronize the trophies of games that i didn't own anymore, like FIFA 09? obviously i can't start the game to unblock the trophies, is there a way to unblock trophies of games that i don't own? any sugestion?
05-03-2013, 06:52 PM #142
Amarildo88
Do a barrel roll!
thanks, I've resolved the problem, but now, how can i synchronize the trophies of games that i didn't own anymore, like FIFA 09? obviously i can't start the game to unblock the trophies, is there a way to unblock trophies of games that i don't own? any sugestion?

Dont know man, its something that i want too. The only way i think is download the game
Last edited by Amarildo88 ; 05-03-2013 at 07:42 PM.
05-05-2013, 03:43 AM #143
Originally posted by Amarildo88 View Post
Dont know man, its something that i want too. The only way i think is download the game

thanks a lot man, i've searching and already now it's impossible to find the game for download, cos is very old i guess, so only we can waiting a solution for this case, so, do you think that is possible to show the trophies in the xmb and synchronize by modifying the tropusr.dat file? for all i know that this tool only modify theTROPTRNS.DAT file right?
05-06-2013, 02:16 PM #144
Amarildo88
Do a barrel roll!
thanks a lot man, i've searching and already now it's impossible to find the game for download, cos is very old i guess, so only we can waiting a solution for this case, so, do you think that is possible to show the trophies in the xmb and synchronize by modifying the tropusr.dat file? for all i know that this tool only modify theTROPTRNS.DAT file right?

Dont need to mod both, the application mod troptrns.dat and when you sync with psn, tropusr.dat will be modified automatically and will show your new trophies on xmb too. When you mod the file and put it back it will show 0% on xmb, only after you sync, it will show the real percentage with the trophies you have unlocked.
05-20-2013, 12:58 AM #145
Originally posted by darkautism View Post
Update To 1.2.6, please redownload PS3TrophyIsGood

If not successful, please confirm ur console id and user id is valid.
In pfdtool/gobal.conf

In this article:

This thread #81-#86 (Page9) has many tips. read these if not work.

Change Log:
V1.3.6
-add random setting

v1.2.6
-fix timezone bug.

v1.2.5
-fixed timezone issue.
-add lanuage combox .
-change gobal.conf settings.

v1.1.4
-add random Timestamp feature.
-Instant Platinum random Timestamp too.

v1.0.3
change time bug fixed

V1.0.2
big bug fixed

v1.0.1
New icons
Multi-lingual
Instant Platinum will automatically be the last to be synchronized (synchronization time will be +1 second of other trophies).
Eliminate unnecessary Debug Code, making it faster to open trophy files.
Platinum must be unlocked last from now on.
(But you still have to enter the time on your own. Please set the time of Platinum last, or you won't be able to synchronize it)

Known issues:

If the time of Platinum isn't set last, you won't get the Platinum trophy after synchronization.
So you have to check the time of Platinum manually.
Trophies synchronized from PSN (e.g., trophies obtained from PS3) will have an invalid synchronization.

Introduction to the program

Download Link:
v1.3.6

V1.2.6

P.S. pfdtool is enclosed in this program, and it will automatically do encryption and decryption. Please do not attempt to decrypt it on your own.
After each modification, you must close the file or the program so that the trophies will be re-encrypted.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22400[/ATTACH]
Grey ones are the trophies that haven't been obtained.
Red ones are those haven't been synchronized.
White ones are those already obtained but not yet synchronized.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22401[/ATTACH]
Green circle is the name of the trophies, while red one is the obtain rate.
Blue one is PSN experience, showing hoe much experience you can obtain from synchronizing this trophy to PSN.
In the bottom is the URL of my blog, where you can check for the latest news.

Open file

If youfind it troublesome to open file by clicking throught the folders, you may simply drag the file into the window.
It will be loaded automatically.

Actual Practice

If your trophies haven't been sychronized onto PSN before, please set the console id and user id correctly.
If you want to modify console idm please modify "gobal.conf".

Original Texts:

Step 1:

Copy the trophies from your PS3.
The location is "/dev_hdd0/home/000000XX/trophy/".

Step 2:

Open the program, and drag the folder of trophies onto the program.

Step 3:

Copy and paste the modified trophies back to its original folder.
(Please remember to make a backup copy)

Step 4:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]22402[/ATTACH]
The accomplishment rate of trophies becomes 2%.

But when you check it up in in XMB, it still appears to be locked, and I don't know why it's like this.
If you unlock all the trophies, it will show you 100% accomplishment rate, but still appears locked.
Nevertheless we can still synchronize it to PSN.

Step5:

Warning! This step is highly dangerous! Please make sure that you know what you're doing and what the outcome might be!
I won't be able to give your PSN account and consoleid (idps) back to you if you get banned!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22404[/ATTACH]

After synchronization, the trophies appear!
In this step I encountered a synchronization error, but later the trophies show up.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22403[/ATTACH]

What it lookes like on VITA, which means that it's been synchronized to PSN.

Others

If you encounter some errors, please contact me.

why do i keep geting open failed: Not a valid TROPTRNS.DAT. when i drag the folder to this programme? help any one please because it never used to do this so duno it is now

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo