03-19-2013, 04:12 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I dont know if it has already been posted before but go to Crysis 3 game folder and in PS3_GAME/USRDIR/,copy system.cfg and open with notepad and paste the commands you want,this can also be done in Crysis 2.(remember to backup system.cfg file just in case something goes wrong)

Only works on single player

con_restricted=0 // allow console commands
sv_cheatprotection=0 // Enables/Disables Crysis cheat protection
g_godmode=1 // God mode
g_infiniteammo=1 // Infinite ammo
g_infinitesuitenergy=1 // Infinite suit energy
g_inventoryNoLimits=1 // carry more weapons
v_goliathMode=1 // vehicle invincibility
g_infiniteCloak = 1// infinite Cloak

after that just simply save the file and replace it back to the USRDIR folder.

If you want download the pre-modded system.cfg i made You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by NARUTO11 ; 03-19-2013 at 04:26 PM.

The following 12 users say thank you to NARUTO11 for this useful post:

-SuperMan, ѕωσя∂, Cien, ganso28, joni_djESP, Machiavelli_23, MedioHazard, prototye76, Riper415, xSOADx

The following user groaned NARUTO11 for this awful post:

hello10110
01-23-2014, 05:58 PM #20
joni_djESP
Can’t trickshot me!
can we créate mods for multiplayer? like uav or red boxes?
08-13-2014, 07:45 PM #21
Default Avatar
bh32875
is there any way for some one to create cheats for crysis 3 for brute force for ps3 like max ammo and health cant find any online no where i don't have a modded ps3 so cannot access the main files on the drive
08-13-2014, 07:51 PM #22
Default Avatar
bh32875
if someone can please respond asap with an answer to my question thank you
Last edited by bh32875 ; 08-13-2014 at 07:53 PM.
01-13-2015, 02:28 AM #23
failias
Save Point
i am new to this modding thing. how do i access said items in the head post. i dont understand what to do.
03-06-2015, 04:47 PM #24
T0ngan
Do a barrel roll!
You'll need to have a cfw ps3 to access the your HDD within the ps3 to reach the required .cfg file which is located in Hdd0>GAMES>CRYSIS 3>PS3_Game>USRDIR>(system.cfg) <-- this is the file you'll need to grab to modify and replace, you either need to use ftp server/ or manually drag and drop the file onto a usb and modify it on your pc.
03-07-2015, 08:40 PM #25
iiCaNHaX
I defeated!
Originally posted by T0ngan View Post
You'll need to have a cfw ps3 to access the your HDD within the ps3 to reach the required .cfg file which is located in Hdd0>GAMES>CRYSIS 3>PS3_Game>USRDIR>(system.cfg) <-- this is the file you'll need to grab to modify and replace, you either need to use ftp server/ or manually drag and drop the file onto a usb and modify it on your pc.

Wat if theres no system.cfg to replace..?
I dont have system.cfg whn i open USRDIR.
03-08-2015, 11:20 AM #26
T0ngan
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by iiCaNHaX View Post
Wat if theres no system.cfg to replace..?
I dont have system.cfg whn i open USRDIR.

It isnt there just add it there... download the system.cfg from the OP and just transfer it to the USRDIR, it should work either way
though it strange that you mentioned that there was no system.cfg in the game itself, just curious did you perhaps delete it? or drag and dropped it when you were not looking?

either way just try the method i mentioned and download the system.cfg from the OP and transfer it over, should work
03-08-2015, 03:07 PM #27
iiCaNHaX
I defeated!
Originally posted by T0ngan View Post
It isnt there just add it there... download the system.cfg from the OP and just transfer it to the USRDIR, it should work either way
though it strange that you mentioned that there was no system.cfg in the game itself, just curious did you perhaps delete it? or drag and dropped it when you were not looking?

either way just try the method i mentioned and download the system.cfg from the OP and transfer it over, should work

I know wat im doing, I mod different games like is, Wat i did was downloaded crysis 3 blus frm Torrent and i installed the 1.04 update and played the first mission, save it thn i went to multiman,go to Crysis 3 game folder and in Hdd0/GAMES/CRYSIS 3/PS3_Game/USRDIR/.... And here there was no system.cfg for me also looked in different folders but i couldn't find it and i couldnt deleted the system.cfg for a mistake cuz i just downloaded and its new game. so i added the system.cfg to crysis3 and whn i started the game nothing worked, no cheats were working :/ i think on blus version the cheats dont work?
Last edited by iiCaNHaX ; 03-08-2015 at 03:10 PM.
10-18-2015, 06:24 PM #28
dazemerson1972
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by iiCaNHaX View Post
I know wat im doing, I mod different games like is, Wat i did was downloaded crysis 3 blus frm Torrent and i installed the 1.04 update and played the first mission, save it thn i went to multiman,go to Crysis 3 game folder and in Hdd0/GAMES/CRYSIS 3/PS3_Game/USRDIR/.... And here there was no system.cfg for me also looked in different folders but i couldn't find it and i couldnt deleted the system.cfg for a mistake cuz i just downloaded and its new game. so i added the system.cfg to crysis3 and whn i started the game nothing worked, no cheats were working :/ i think on blus version the cheats dont work?

it worked for me , change the game to bles

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo