05-05-2013, 02:07 AM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, today i'm releasing the developer menu for Dead Island Riptide. The menu is exactly the same as it was in the original Dead Island. You obviously need CFW to use this. This has the developer menu which you can give yourself god mode, unlimited ammo, kill all zombies, and more. I also included the cutscenes menu where you can watch cutscenes whenever you want.

How to install:
Go to this directory of your Dead Island Riptide game folder (Not the patch, the actual game):
PS3_GAME/USRDIR/DI/Data0.pak and replace it with the one below.

You must login or register to view this content.

Happy modding!

Also, here is a video of it:
Last edited by Tustin ; 05-05-2013 at 02:00 PM.

The following 72 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

^TPP^, A_Gen_Fiasco, BadChoicesZ, BigDanPin, Cain532, Chirra92, Cien, cod5cl, CodJumper:, Creepzoid 0___0, Cyb3r, Dan Dactyl, DEREKTROTTER, Devil, DexTeamModding, Diversify, Dman93, FallofReach, Flappy Bird, SubwayMonkey, HackersForHire, HolyCreepsHacks, Beats, imClanxo, Welsh, jack4au, ResistTheJamsha, Jarvis123 xOGx, KareraHekku, lovebros, Loxy, Maty360414, moekroeman, MOHN, Mr. Revenge, New York BOY !, NGU-xNiicKzHD, NickBeHaxing, NintendoMw, Norway-_-1999, philipeininger, Pseudo_Soldier, RTE, Sal, ICS Vortex, SC58, Shelbinheimer, Dacoco, Sirprizer, Skonafid, skruff, Smexeh, Snoop, Taylor, Teenage Modz, That1Guy24, TheGreatestSyn, Tipton_Modz, Typicle, ViolentFelon, xkoeckiiej, xRaay, xSOADx, xSuperLᴏbbies, Xx_BrO-K_xX, XxCOD5DEVILxX, xXGMLO2Xx, zebbidy, ZeroFateHD, zZHackzZ
05-09-2013, 07:09 PM #56
Incase the above pictures do not open for you (like they don't for me), try these links below.

Riptide:

Dead Island:
05-10-2013, 12:36 AM #57
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by DeadlyCObraXXX View Post
Well, it appears the cat is out of the bag. I have figured out and mastered this all the way back from the first release of patch 1.3.0 in Dead Island 1. I was trying to keep it on the low so that they wouldn't fix it, but it appears that it is pretty well known now. Anyways, you guys are on the right track, but you're missing a few important things...

See the below pictures...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24388[/ATTACH]

and from the original Dead Island...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24385[/ATTACH]

Check out my Youtube Video Here....

Wow, that looks really nice. This was my first experience modding any Dead Island game so i'm still working on stuff. Sorry for ruining your method though :p
05-10-2013, 01:17 AM #58
Thanks! :P
lol it's fine though. I had my fun. I've made the one for the Original Dead Island over a year ago. I didn't think anyone would figure it out if they hadn't by now, but I guess I was wrong lol. Well props to you for figuring it out :P I also have some other impressive mods that I've made that I have not yet seen anyone else replicate from the first one. After I beat this game, I'll get more into the mods for this one too.
05-10-2013, 09:24 AM #59
XxUnkn0wnxX
F4LLEN ANG3L
Originally posted by DeadlyCObraXXX View Post
Well, it appears the cat is out of the bag. I have figured out and mastered this all the way back from the first release of patch 1.3.0 in Dead Island 1. I was trying to keep it on the low so that they wouldn't fix it, but it appears that it is pretty well known now. Anyways, you guys are on the right track, but you're missing a few important things...

See the below pictures...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24388[/ATTACH]

and from the original Dead Island...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24385[/ATTACH]

Check out my Youtube Video Here....

Umm???? HOW.......

how did u make work without replacing the normal ones??? i have tried 2 make the menu u have made but would not work the text i can get but the function of opening them never worked :( - is this PC Specific or can this also be used on other gaming devices like the PS3? if it PC Specific like macros or any other files/mods then useless 4 the PS3.

like how did u link the menus 2 the buttons? i know by replacing menus that are allready are in use work the reason being there is some kind of file or files that are responsible for the linking between the menu and the ingame menu itself - i just havant found it yet. - if some 1 would be 2 kind and point out the middle menu that controls the link then il be able 2 make a PS3 version....
Last edited by XxUnkn0wnxX ; 05-10-2013 at 09:27 AM.
05-10-2013, 03:58 PM #60
Thank you for this tool . Plus it didn't take long to even mod this game thanks to CODDEVIL
05-10-2013, 08:13 PM #61
Originally posted by XxUnkn0wnxX View Post
Umm???? HOW.......

how did u make work without replacing the normal ones??? i have tried 2 make the menu u have made but would not work the text i can get but the function of opening them never worked :( - is this PC Specific or can this also be used on other gaming devices like the PS3? if it PC Specific like macros or any other files/mods then useless 4 the PS3.

like how did u link the menus 2 the buttons? i know by replacing menus that are allready are in use work the reason being there is some kind of file or files that are responsible for the linking between the menu and the ingame menu itself - i just havant found it yet. - if some 1 would be 2 kind and point out the middle menu that controls the link then il be able 2 make a PS3 version....

i would say he used menuprogress as it showed it in the first dead island pause menu on the right. I do not care about it as i have 6 dev menus on my 360. James2452 unlocked/crack the dev menu on the 3 may, that me. Smile
05-10-2013, 10:11 PM #62
Loxy
< ^ > < ^ >
sick bro cant wait to try it out
05-10-2013, 11:56 PM #63
TheGreatestSyn
Bounty hunter
I have tried this and it was fun to use online.... while it lasted, within 30mins I got a console banned, other than that good job tho, just letting you guys know
05-11-2013, 01:44 AM #64
If you choose to change games files such as these on a console, I can definitely see why you got a ban. My method works best on PC, but also works on all consoles. The way I do it makes it impossible to get banned on the PC version (hence why I made this same menu on Dead Island over a year ago and still have not been banned), but would get you banned on the console versions as any other method will too.

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

I will release a PS3 version for you guys, but I take NO Responsibility for banned consoles. I warn that it WILL get you banned if used online. I will rework mine a little later tonight or tomorrow and post it here for you guys.

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

I will need the Original PS3 data0.pak, and a person willing to test my work before the official release. (shouldn't be any issues). I can be contacted here, or via steam @ satanic_cobraxxx

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

The Original PS3 Data0.Pak has been provided to me. Thanks. I will start working on this shortly for you guys.

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

I'm also open to additional Menu Ideas. Post them here.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo