05-13-2013, 07:46 AM #1
Dr. Tiga
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU,

Today I'm here to make a post about a discovery. Now i don't know if this has been discovered before, or is included in the original RTM over WiFi , maybe i misunderstood something.

To start off, i found this because i was trying to RTM without a LAN due to me having the worst LAN cable in history. I also didn't want to use the LAN cable to PC for WiFi method because that just slows the connection down. Also i wanted to put my PS3 into DMZ, so that i had a open nat type, however this didnt seem to work well with the lan cable.

This is not going to be a long tutorial but a rather short one. I don't know if this works without DMZ because i cant be bothered to change my network settings. The first thing that you should do is remove the LAN cable and connect your PS3 to your WiFi, this shouldn't take to long. If you want to have the same settings as me just put your PS3 into DMZ, my tutorial on this can be found, You must login or register to view this content. . Now all you have to do is, open your favorite RTM tool, start the game, connect and attach and you should be able to RTM.

Like i said above I dont know if this was posted before, i did a quick NGU search. If it was already posted this post can be deleted by the mods.

~HighOnDrugz
Last edited by Dr. Tiga ; 05-13-2013 at 01:01 PM.

The following 16 users say thank you to Dr. Tiga for this useful post:

ⓙω мσ∂z, ALEKZx--, BroIDontMod, CodJumper:, ImGsus, JRHEAT41, KareraHekku, Mango_Knife, Mythusala, Pseudo_Soldier, RealTimeEditz, Swifter, UserModz, xKtF, xLuCiDiTyZxHD, xReloadedModz
05-13-2013, 08:56 AM #2
xJeRz
Save Point
So i dont need any ethernet cable at all? just connect my laptop to wifi and my PS3 to wifi and it should work?
05-13-2013, 09:04 AM #3
Dr. Tiga
Little One
Originally posted by xJeRz View Post
So i dont need any ethernet cable at all? just connect my laptop to wifi and my PS3 to wifi and it should work?

YES ! No lan cable is needed, atleast this works for me im playing Mw3 on wifi, no cable at all Smile
05-13-2013, 12:53 PM #4
RealTimeEditz
I defeated!
Originally posted by HighOnDrugz View Post
Hello NGU,

Today I'm here to make a post about a discovery. Now i don't know if this has been discovered before, or is included in the original RTM over WiFi , maybe i misunderstood something.

To start off, i found this because i was trying to RTM without a LAN due to me having the worst LAN cable in history. I also didn't want to use the LAN cable to PC for WiFi method because that just slows the connection down. Also i wanted to put my PS3 into DMZ, so that i had a open nat type, however this didnt seem to work well with the lan cable.

This is not going to be a long tutorial but a rather short one. I don't know if this works without DMZ because i cant be bothered to change my network settings. The first thing that you should do is remove the LAN cable and connect your PS3 to your WiFi, this shouldn't take to long. If you want to have the same settings as me just put your PS3 into DMZ, my tutorial on this can be found, You must login or register to view this content. . Now all you have to do is, open your favorite RTM tool, start the game, connect and attach and you should be able to RTM.

Like i said above I dont know if this was posted before, i did a quick NGU search. If it was already posted this post can be deleted by the mods.

~HighOnDrugz
Thanks for the Tut
05-13-2013, 01:00 PM #5
Dr. Tiga
Little One
No problem mate, so it works for you aswell Winky Winky ?
05-13-2013, 01:06 PM #6
Wretch 32
< ^ > < ^ >
Hello NGU,

~HighOnDrugz

So what can i do with RTM? And i dont get your tut?
05-13-2013, 01:08 PM #7
Dr. Tiga
Little One
Originally posted by Syndirecycle View Post
So what can i do with RTM? And i dont get your tut?

Are you seriously asking what RTM is on a post about enhancing RTM............
05-13-2013, 01:14 PM #8
Wretch 32
< ^ > < ^ >

I kinda understand what it is, But i dont fully know what it is..

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

Okay now i understand what it is, So i cant do this because i ent got a debugged PS3?
05-13-2013, 01:16 PM #9
Dr. Tiga
Little One
Originally posted by Syndirecycle View Post
I kinda understand what it is, But i dont fully know what it is..

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

Okay now i understand what it is, So i cant do this because i ent got a debugged PS3?

Yes this is for people with a debugged ps3
05-13-2013, 11:25 PM #10
Dr. Tiga
Little One
This post is not for people without a debugged ps3 xD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo